one.

When it comes to you, there are no words

Yukwon likes Daehyun's kisses. They're warm, they're loving and they're meant only for him. 

He likes the feeling of pressing their lips together, the feeling of taking Daehyun's slightly chapped bottom lip in between his own and on it gently. He likes it when Daehyun's lips part for him, letting him brush their tongues against each other before allowing him to taste him. He likes it when Daehyun's nose brushes against his when he tilts his head and when he has his arms tight around his body to pull himself closer to Yukwon, his fingers tangling in his hair or holding the back of his neck. He likes the sounds he hears, the small whimpers, the quiet sighs, the surprised gasps or an approving moan, all sounding like music to his ears.

He likes the warmth of Daehyun's mouth, the dampness of his breath and he likes it when they kiss like they have all the time in the world, but then again, Daehyun is his world.

He likes it when they pull apart and he can hear the sound of them panting, trying to catch their breath, always hoping to open his eyes first because he likes it when he can watch Daehyun's eyes open and meet his, almost shy but very much happy. He likes being able to look at Daehyun after they kiss, letting his eyes run over flushed cheeks and parted, wet lips and he likes being able to press their foreheads together with a light, breathless laugh, telling him how much he loves him before moving to press kisses against his neck. He likes it when Daehyun laughs with him, sometimes telling him to stop, other times repeating the same words, always pulling their bodies as close to each other as they can. He's decided long ago that there's no such thing as being too close to Jung Daehyun.

Sometimes Yukwon wonders if Daehyun can feel his heartbeat under his clothes, because every time they kiss his heart never fails to hammer in his chest, always feeling as if it'll leap out, making him feel excited, nervous and warm all at the same time; but when Daehyun presses the side of his face against Yukwon's shoulder he's sure he can hear it, the pounding of his heart in his chest. 

Sometimes he wonders if Daehyun feels what he does when they kiss. If he feels as if he's having his first kiss all over again, as if he's fallen in love once more. He wonders if Daehyun feels nervous like he does, because he's holding someone so perfect in his arms; or if he feels content and happy instead, just as his eyes tell him. He wonders if he gets excited like he does because he gets to kiss someone he likes, or if he feels shy instead, just like his smile tells him.

Yukwon never was able to feel just one thing whenever his lips met Daehyun's.

Yukwon likes Daehyun's kisses. They're sweet, they're perfect and they're something Yukwon wants to keep for himself for the rest of his life.