Part 1/?

Lust in Love

 

The sun had long set when Joonmyun pushes her way into the apartment she shares with Luhan, her boyfriend of three months. It's still a little odd for her to call this home, having moved in less than a week ago, nevertheless, she finds comfort in the velvet furniture and the dark shades, in the mahogany coffee table, the entire place feels like the perfect getaway for her fleeting thoughts and her seemingly endless ideas. A passion for writing about nothing and everything at all times of the day and the night had plagued her and for some reason or another, Luhan was able to put up with it enough to invite her to move in. She presumed it must be love, it does drive men mad after all. 

"Babe, you're home!" words that she was hoping to arrive to, but the little rut was in bed. And, of course, his clothes were strewn every which way, on the couch, in the bathroom and all over their bedroom floor. And it wasn't okay. Not even a little. Cluttered rooms cluttered her thoughts. She knew her response to finally laying eyes on the sleeping Luhan should be something along the lines of aww he looks so peaceful and beautiful but instead an evil smirk played on her lips as she approached the bed-headed, half man. 

"Luhan~" she cooed, the sleeping man's face, "Luhannie, get up baby, I missed you~" she lightly ran her hands down his chest, earning a groan from him and his fluttering eyelids. "Babe, c'mon~" this time she whispered, making sure to "unintentionally" blow in his ear. He flinched at first, but quickly found his way to her face, pulling it in for a kiss, which, she granted. The kiss was short lived, she pulled away almost as quickly as she had come in for it. Luhan tried to pull her back down to him, a look of confusion in his eyes and pout forming on his lips, but she pulled away. 

"Let me change into my jammies first, baby, I'm tired." He just nodded as he watched her, still not fully awake. It didn't take long to wake him though; Joonmyun carefully slipped off her blouse revealing the beautiful shoulders that Luhan loved to pepper with kisses. As her blouse fell off, he wanted nothing more than to touch every inch of her bare skin, a fire lighting inside of him. He pushed himself off the bed and made his way to the girl he cherished more than the sun and the stars in the sky. He was frozen in place when she turned around, he found himself staring at her s, unable to tear his gaze away from the lace trimmed bra that cupped them so nicely. He wanted so badly to touch her, to make her squirm in his hands. It was when he was caught staring, his face nothing short of a tomato, that he was finally looking at her face again, stuttering to think of an excuse as to why his eyes were glued to her s.

"Luhan, stop staring at my boo-"

"I-I-J-Joon-Babe-that-I-" clearly in a state of panic, he decided, the best thing to do in this situation is make her forget with a hug. Nearly tripping over himself, he launched himself forward and squeezed her.

Wrong move. Very very wrong move. He was shirtless. She was shirtless. Her nearly bare body against his just made his mind run faster as his desires began clouding his mind. She wrapped her arms around him, her breath on his neck making him feel hotter than ever. If he was going to be honest with himself, he wanted to rip off her clothes and meld their bodies together. He imagined kissing up against the wall, their hips ro-he could almost swear one hand had made its way to his and maybe even grabbed it but it all happened too fast because the warmth was gone and he couldn't even recover because she was just out of reach and she was pulling down her skirt, drawing his eyes to her legs and the skimpy red she had on. His thoughts began wandering again as he considered slipping off the useless cloth and spreading her before him-

"Stop staring oh my gosh. We live together, and I'm not going to give up the comfort of wearing only undergarments at home for the sake of you keeping your eyes in your head." Joonmyun said before turning around, stretching a bit and walking out the bedroom, her hips swaying as she went. 

Jammies huh, Luhan thought to himself. 

 

A/N: Thank you to all the readers, as always^^ I just wanted to let y'all know that this is meant to be a pretty short fic amd I may start on my next one fem!Suho soon actually haha. Let me know what Joonma+ pairing I should do next! Your feedback is encouraging! Comment, subscribe, upvote and enjoy💝:3