Hyomin

Bad Girls Club (KPop Edition) Season 1

Park Hyomin, aged 24, Miami, Florida                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Interviewer: Who is Park Hyomin?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Hyomin: *laughs* I'm gorgeous, classy, and I hold my own. I can make something from nothing, I work for what I have and I have the money to prove it. No man will tell me that I can count on him to have a good life or I'll show him the door. *giggles*                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Interviewer: Tell me, Hyomin. Exactly why should you be on BGC?                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Hyomin: Because I want to have fun and let loose. Show them who Park Hyomin is and not for the cameras. I want to see if I can be friends with other bad es and the basic es up.