Chapter 1

Sunny's Theory of Happiness

Sunny POV

After Lee Sooman left, I was left alone with the eight other girls. This was my new group, the group I was going to work hard with, and the group that was going to be my new family.

"So...May you all introduce yourselves individually so I'd know your names?" I asked them. But there was no response, and they all sat on the couch, their heads down, not even facing me.

"Hey, guys, c'mon, even though I'm new, don't ignore me..." I say. I kneel down, and hold one of them by the shoulder, and look down to see their face.

This girl was crying, and when I looked left and right, so were the other girls. Why were they all crying? 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you guys crying?" I ask.

"Everyone currently hates us," The girl's only lifted her head up a little, revealing her golden metal nametag: Taeyeon.

"Everyone hates us because we're new. Everyone even made a black ocean for us when we performed for the first time..." Taeyeon sobbed. "And that's not even all of it. Sasaengs are attacking us specifically because they say we're "getting close" to their "oppas". We're not even that close to anyone, except for a few boys groups! But they continue to call us all s, and ugly, and now they're aiming for our families..."

I frowned. Would I be crying, too, if I joined at the same time they did? I guess I would be the first to cry, since I'm pretty sensitive right now. 

But, since these girls were my new family, it was time we'd stop acting like strangers. I gave them a smile, and grabbed one of the girl's hand. 

"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered. I grabbed my laptop and typed in google, and searched up the SNSD opening concert. 

"You guys are not hated by everybody- or, we're not all hated by everybody- We all have fans that support us and love us all." I scrolled down the comments section of the YouTube video, and pointed at  all the positive ones, and there were a lot.

"You see?" I say, reading aloud the comments the fans made, and I made sure every one of the girls listened, even though they actually were all paying attention to my laptop, as well. 

Wow! These girls are really good!

These girls are fantastic so far- I can't wait to see who is the next member! 

Can't wait to find out who the new member is! These girls are amazing and they are great in singing and dancing. :)

SNSD is their name, isn't it? Well, I think SNSD is going to destroy my ultimate bias list if they continue what they're doing!

Haters can hate- But SNSD, your fans will always be there for you, and we hope you will continue doing what you guys do!

I smiled bigger, and, when I turned around, the girls were still crying- But it was different this time. They all were smiling too. They were crying tears of joy. 

I closed my laptop quick, then I grabbed my phone. "Hey, guys, look this way!" I called, making them look towards the front of my phone camera. "Let's all take a group selca! So we can remember the first day SNSD all united!" I giggled.

To my surprise, they all just shrugged, and went with it. They all made cute and silly poses, which made me laughed before I took the photo. When we were done, we all viewed the photo, and chortled together.

"You know, you guys still haven't told me your names." I said, crossing my arms jokingly.

"Ah, right!" One of them said, standing up quickly. "Well, my name is Hyoyeon!" She smiled widely, doing a cute little dance as she stood.

"Hey, ever since I saw you, you were always doing some sort of dance," I told her. "You were never still!" I laughed. "I'll call you Dancing MachineYou're the dancing machine of this group!"

"I like that~." She sang, doing, yet again, another dance, and she sat back down. 

"Well, guess it's my turn," Another girl said, as she stood up, and crossed her arms, like she was a part of a gang, and her expression made her look cold and tough. "My name is Yuri."

"Yuri? I hope this doesn't offend you, but, I think I'll nickname you as a gangster." I chuckled. "Because you're scary, just like one!"

Everyone else laughed, and Yuri rolled her eyes, but still held on a smile, as she sat back down.

Everyone continued to introduce themselves, one by one, each one smiling, unlike the depressed girls I met at first.

"My name is Yoona- but even though I'm pretty like a princess, I'm very cold to people. So, please, call me the 'Ice Cold Princess'!"

"My name is Taeyeon- but I guess you can call me 'shortie'."

"Hey, I'm short too, we're both shortie!" I laughed. The girls continued after me.

"My name is Sooyoung- I guess I can call you 'shorties'-"

"Sooyoung!"

"Hi, my name is Jessica, or you can call me my regular nickname, Sica- Actually, my sister is going to be in another group very soon! Hope you all will welcome her in the future, too."

"Hi, my name is Seohyun, but I guess you can call me 'Maknae', because, I'm the youngest one." She laughed.

After our introductions, we were all hungry. But my stomach was the first to growl, so, I guess I was the one who was the most hungry.

"Hey, let's go cook something," I suggest. "Wanna cook some ramyun?"

"Yeah!" The all agreed, following me into the kitchen.

"Yah, which ramyun should we eat?"

"Aish, of course the spicy one!"

"Yah, not the spicy one! I hate spicy stuff."

"It's not even that spicy, stop being such a worry wart!"

"I haven't even tasted it yet! How am I supposed to know?"

"Well, that's why we should cook it!"

"Let's add some kimchi flavor and some cheese in the ramyun~"

"Ew, cheese and kimchi? Are you crazy?"

"I always put that in my ramyun! It tastes amazing! C'mon, let's try it!"

"No way! Sounds gross!"

"Just go with regular! Everyone likes regulate."

"But regular is boring!"

...And so the sun sets on a day fun and new.