Prologue

Beωıт¢ħıиg

YOUR POV

Past - Year 19XX

    As I walked up the dusty road lined with blooming poisonous flowers, I smirked to myself, thinking, "Another day~? Another prey~"
    With my black laced cloak covering a majority of my facial features, I walked into the bustling town. Voices everyone, children's laughter, grown-up's anger, and animals' snickers.
    'Such foolish humans.' I overheard one of the animals speaking. 'They really don't know a thing. It's amazing this race is still alive.'
    Smiling to myself. How true those animals' words were.
    These humans are so silly.
    Fear controls their mind as anger takes care of their actions.
    They really are such reckless beings.

    I walked around town, trying not to be easily spotted. Holding up my elongated dress in one hand, as I also held my cloak closed.
    I was doing perfectly well, that was...until someone so rudely ran into me.
    "Ah, I'm really very sorry!!" I did not say a word in return. Simply standing up on my own and nodding.
    The man was frantic, he looked worried as his groceries were now scattered across the dirt. He hurriedly and messily picked them up before standing up himself.
    "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry." He kept bowing deeply forward in apology. I thought nothing of his words and instead simply nodded.
    Spotting a stray apple left on the ground and I picked it up. I played with it in my hand before smiling, then placing a light peck on the red, ripe apple before handing it back to the man with a small up-turn of the corner of my lips.
    I lifted up my head, slightly rising my cloak as well; I was then able to get a better view of the man.
    He looked much younger than he probably is; he had pretty round cheeks but thin body type. Unknowingly, I bit my bottom lip with my canine as a smirk came upon my lips.
    'My prey of the day ~' I thought to myself.
    Putting on a sickeningly sweet and innocent smile before looking up to the "not-much-taller" man standing before me. I revealed my blood ruby-colored eyes to him.
    "All is forgiven~" I softly stated in, what I believed, was an innocent and naive girl's voice.
    "Alright. But I do still feel terrible about it, if there is anything you need, please, don't hesitate to ask." His expression told one of uneasiness; he looked a bit scared...hoping I wouldn't ask anything of him, possibly? Hmmm, poor foolish man.
    "Actually, there is something you could possibly aid me in ~" I smiled innocently to him as he smiled back, hesitantly, in return. I took grip of his wrist in my left hand and dragged him off back into the deep part of the forest.
    I could feel the man become nervous as I dragged him into the forbidden forest. He must've figured it out by now. He must have been well aware already....that I am no normal human.
    He tried to pull his arm out of my grip, but it was no use. I dug my nails into his wrist, ultimately making him screech out in slight pain as blood slowly trickled from the newly opened wound in his wrist down my black-painted nails. Smirking playfully to myself before I turned around to face him. Looking deeply into his fear-stricken eyes, I smiled innocently to him still holding into his wrist with most of my strength to keep him from escaping before placing my other hand upon his shoulder, feeling him shudder under my touch I smiled lightly to myself.
    "W-what are you-?!" He began to stutter out but I cut him off by lightly giving him a peck on his lips. Smirking against the kiss, I then broke it off. Well aware that he was now mine.
    Pulling him along again, but I no longer needing to put on such a grip around his wrist, as he was now more than willing to follow me.
    Humming softly to myself as we headed down along the dusty road lined with with blooming poisonous flowers.

________________________________

and that my dears has been the prologue~

i hope it was alright, I think I'm going to make this a oneshot since I'm short on time

but, I do plan on developing this into something more throughout my highschool career

anyways, yep, so this has been the first chapter...sort of

sorry it took so long! hope it was alright >.<

so that's it from me! for now

l8trs~

-jinx-