Drabble

Is It Winter?

 People tend to mistake Sehun as a cold person but in reality he was a burst of warmth that could melt the ice in the North Pole. (Baekhyun made a mental note to never bring him to the South nor North Pole) 

Sehun, to Baekhyun was an iceberg who turned human. He had this distant, austere and cold aura surrounding him, giving the stay-away-from-me-five-miles-away look in his eyes to strangers.

But if you'd take the time to know Sehun, he'd be the sunshine in your heart and Baekhyun knew he was selfish. He doesn't want Sehun to be a sunshine in someone else's heart, he wanted Sehun's sun rays to himself.

 

 

Baekhyun tossed and turned around in bed with his eyes shut tightly as he doesn't feel that certain warmth beside him tonight. Oh how he missed Sehun. Sehun stupidly agreed to Jongin and Chanyeol's invitation to the 24 hours McDonalds which is about 35 minutes from their dorm.

Sehun forgot about him. Yes, Baekhyun is just this childish and whiny. It's been about an hour and seven minutes since they've been gone. How long does it even take for McDonalds to take food away!? Baekhyun said to himself as he hugged his doll that Sehun bought for him for their second anniversary.

Suddenly his door was opened and Sehun came in. "Hey Baekkie,can't sleep?" Sehun said in a hushed tone and embraced Baekhyun. Barkhyun snuggled into Sehun's firm chest and inhaled his scent which was mixed with the delicious smell of McDonalds.

"I was feeling cold without you hugging me.." Baekhyun's voice was muffled. He felt Sehun's chest soft vibrating as he chuckled. "You're such a baby, now shush.. go to sleep.." and Sehun sang a few songs before he felt Baekhyun's body slump onto his. He brushed his pup's brown bangs over his forehead and kissed it. 

Not forgetting to praise his pup for his really soft and silky hair. He laid Baekhyun onto the pillow and kissed him on the lips before leaving the room to eat some McDonalds. Crap I forgot I bought food for Baekkie. 

 

 

 

 

 

Approximately 27 minutes later, the three heads looked up to see a pouting sleepy Baekhyun in front of them.

"Where's my food??" 

 

 

 

 

"Because you're such a cute fatass I bought you the two chicken set, nine nuggets, beef prosperity burger and some swirly fries..if that's what you call it. Ah! And there's a chocotop in the fridge.. about urm 8 of it? Yeah eight."

"Love you so much Hunnie." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM COLD AND I WANT MCDONALDS IT MAN.