Guitar Strings

TaecZy Oneshots ^-^

*Ring~~* 

 

My alarm clock rang exactly at 5:50 AM.

 

Another day in school.

 

I woke up and took a bath,and dressed up. I got my jacket,I wore it. Just so you know it,I'm a shy person so I don't have any friends at school.

 

I went down and saw my mom and dad eating breakfast.

 

"Morning mom,morning dad" I greeted them with a smile and kissed them in the cheeks.

 

"Morning princess,you will not eat breakfast?" Mom asked as I took one tuna sandwhich from the plate at the dining table.

 

"Sorry mom and dad but I need to get to school early today" I apologized to them.

 

"Its okay,dear. Good luck at school " My dad said and I kissed them both.

 

"Bye mom! Bye dad!"

 

...

 

I'm now infront of my school. Before I got in,I putted my hood up. 

 

As expected,girls are gathering by the gate. I don't know why.

 

I shrugged and continued walking inside. Moments later,I heard girls shrieking.

 

"OMO! SO HANDSOME!"

 

"OPPA MARRY ME PLEASE!"

 

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH OPPA!"

 

More girls started going by the gate. As for me? I started getting squished.

 

"Excuse me" I muttered but I still got pushed infront,but someone accidently or purposely pushed me that causes me to fall at the ground. Worse is: it became silent and I noticed that someone is trying to help me.

 

"Are you alright?" A deep voice called out. I lifted my head a little and a handsome man let his hand on the air to help me.

 

"A-Ah Yes" I said as my hand took his and I stood up. I bowed a little. "Mianhe" With that,I left.

 

Suzy-ah! Don't ever do that again...

 

...

 

I entered our classroom and immedietly went to my seat at the back. As I sat,Mr. Kang,went inside our classroom.

 

...

 

After class,we have our freetime until our dismissal. I went to the school's music room,and got the guitar. I've been practicing for weeks but I seem to not get it.

 

"Ugh!" I bragged and putted the guitar at the side.

 

"Can I help you?" A manly voice entered the room. Its him again.

 

I looked at him with a shoked face.

 

"Maybe,you don't know me. I'm Taecyeon" He smiled and took a seat next to me.

 

"I'm Suzy" I also said with a smile.

 

"So,you know how to play a guitar?" Taecyeon asked me.

 

"Yes,I mean,No,I mean.A little" I said and he chuckled

 

"Arasso,I'll teach you then" He said then he helped me in how to do the proper style in playing a guitar. 

 

Not to mention,I was still wearing my hood.

 

"Let me explain the notes" He said and he started stumming some guitar strings.

 

A few minutes later,the bell rang. As the bell rang,I snapped my toughts out. I realized that I was with Taec. I immedietly,stood up,and bowed at him. And ran,going away from the music room.


***
Taecyeon's POV

 

I was left at the Music Room,dumbfounded. I don't know why she left. But I swear I'll find her.

 

Suzy.

 

I think I'm starting to like her.

 

...

 

The next day,I was here again at the Music room,hoping that she'll be here.

 

But I waited for minutes,she didn't arrive.

 

Where is she?

 

***


Suzy's POV

 

I'm here at the student council's office. We're planning on what do we do for the opening act for our school's 6th anniversary. Well,the school's officials will be there.

 

"Hmm,any suggestions?" Minah,the school president,asked us,for the 3rd time.

 

"Hmm,maybe a group dance,like remember when we had a dance contest,the group,EXO,won as 1st place,maybe we could ask them" Key told us.

 

"Yeah! Juniel-ah,can you contact them?" Minah asked Juniel.

 

"Sure,unnie" Juniel said and immedietly went outside to call EXO's leader,Suho.

 

"Now,we have a dance opening act. How about we should have one more? Do you know who can play the guitar?" Minah asked us.

 

"How about,Jieun-ssii?" Sunhwa suggested.

 

"She's currently in America right now" Minah sighed.

 

"Seohyun?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"Seohyun is currently in the hospital" Minah sighed again.

 

I know who!

 

"How about Taecyeon?" I suggested,then they all looked at me.

 

"Taecyeon knows how to play the guitar?" Sunhwa said shockingly.

 

I nodded. "He even taught me yesterday" I said shyly.

 

"Wait! How about we have Taecyeon and Suzy have a duet togther? Taecyeon can play the guitar,while Suzy can sing!" Key suggested.

 

"A-Aniyo..." Before I could finish my sentence,Minah cutted me.

 

"Arasso! Its final! Is it ok,Suzy" Minah looked at me.

 

"O-Okay" I said.

 

...

 

The next day,I was walking along the hallway to find Taecyeon. I was assigned to tell him that we are the opening act for the school's anniversary.

 

I passed along the music room,but I heard someone playing the guitar inside and that made me stop.

 

I peeked at the small window,and saw Taecyeon playing the guitar.

 

I knocked and I entered the room. I saw him smile at me.

 

"Taecyeon-ah,I've got something to tell you" I said briefly.

 

He smiled again,"what is it?"

 

"We were assigned to be the opening act for the school's anniversary" I said shyly.

 

"Jinja? That's great!" He exclaimed.

 

Why is he happy about it?

 

"So,what song will we perform?" He asked.

 

"I was thinking, Different Summers by Demi Lovato from the movie Camp Rock 2" I took a seat beside him.

 

"Okay. Sure" He said as he started strumming his guitar.

 

"We're like a melody of no words,until we figured it out. We sing la la la la,la la" I noticed as I sang,Taecyeon oppa  is looking at me.

 

"Different summers" The song finished. Taecyeon oppa set his guitar at the side.

 

"Great! I didn't know you were good at singing" Taecyeon oppa said. 

 

I just smiled,and I looked at my watch.

 

"Omo! Its already 6PM,my mom said I should be home by 6:30" I exclaimed and got my things.

 

"Wait! I'll bring you to you house" Taecyeon said.

 

"O-Okay" 

 

***

 

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted as I entered our house,Taecyeon followed.

 

"Oh,who's this? Your boyfriend?" Mom asked.

 

"Mom!" I stammered. "He's Taecyeon" 

 

"Oh hi Taecyeon, you know what, I really ship you with my daughter" Mom said ang chuckled,as well as Taecyeon.

 

"Mom,lets just eat dinner" 

 

***


[SCHOOL'S ANNIVERSARY]

 

I'm here at backstage,waiting for our turn as EXO performs.

 

"Nervous?" Taecyeon appeared at mu side.

 

"Kinda." I answered with a smile.

 

"Don't worry,it'll be fine" 

 

"Overdose~" EXO's performance was done. And this made me more nervous. I looked at Taecyeon,and he seemed relaxed. I wonder why?

 

"Thank you EXO. And now let us welcome, Taecyeon and Suzy" /sigh/ 

 

We entered the stage as Taecyeon sat down beside me as I stand and sing.

 

...

 

"Different Summers" The crowd went wild for a sec, and went silent.


I saw Taecyeon.

 

"Bae Suzy" He said.

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. The crowd went on saying 'SAY YES'

 

 

 

"I loved to"