Start of Something New

High School Musical

Just oneshot. All I need is oneshot. And I could be the very best like no one ever was.

Dribbling the orange ball in my hands as I stare at the hoop in front of me.

That's it.

Just oneshot.

"WU KRIS YI FAN KEVIN BENBEN JIAHENG! GET CHUR HEAD OUT OF THE TOILET AND GO MINGLE."

.

I stumbled and I end up missing the hoop and I stared at the lady in the gaudy gown who was tapping her foot in an angry matter. But I didn't care bc I just lost my only oneshot.

"OH MAAAAAAAAA I ALMOST MADE THE BALL GO IN THE HOOP. MOMMY WHYYY?? I WANT DADDY NOW. DADDDYYYYY!!!!"
---------
So the old hag pushed me and I ended up spilling my drink on this one guy and he told me that I have to sing and I can't sing??!!? 

"Hey guys we will start with our karaoke session to start off the new lunar year!!! Give it up to this weird canadian chinese guy that came all the way from canada."

Weird I thought I would get some recognition or just one clap or something. not even a fart.

"And the guy he will be singing with is Sehun!"

And somehow the audience remembered to applause but I'm wondering if they just forgot mine earlier.

Soooo... I'm standing up here on this small, cheap stage and standing right next to me is some kid with the same face that I have but he has more of a paler skin color. I think he's going to bite me because he looks like a legit vampire. I vant to yer vlood. heh I crack myself up.

"Okay I don't care who u are but these ppl think we're cute and they want us to sing Something New and I don't know the lyrics so--"

"Is good bc I don't know how to sing, I only know how to frap."

"You mean fart and rap?"

"No I mean I can make a frappe and it tastes like the good type of y'know??"

The kid just shook his head and proceeded to sing the song and I did the same bc I didn't want to look lame.

(Sehun and Kris)

It's the start..of something new. It feels so right to be here with you ohh and now looking in your eyes I've finally found what I've been looking forr doododooo dudududoooo oh woah woah woahhh oh

It's the fart.. blah blah NEW. It feels so night?? to be hear with.. uhmm.. ohhHHH Now.. uh. daddy I don't know the lyrics... umm... numbeer fourrrrr doodoo..heh.. doodoo. I said poop. heh.

For some reason the audience disappeared and it was only the janitor that was there but he wasn't even listening to our singing.

"I hope I don't get to see your ty face ever again Wu Kris Yi Fan Kevin Benben Jiaheng! Your face deserves to be the toilet paper in the porty-potty."

"Wait how do you know my na--"

SlAp!!!

That vampire guy slapped me really hard but it felt really really good.

Daddy, I found my true love and he vants to my vlood.