final

i still love you
 
minho POV.at minho's house

"hi minho! im here!" yuri said."hi" i said coldly."what's wrong?i'hv never seen you like this before..."yurisadly siad."let's break up." i said straightforward. "w-what?h-hahhah. minho this is a joke right? hahaha" yuri faked laughed,tears already coming out. "IM SERIOUS!" i shouted, his voice echoing all around the mansion. yuri could not take take it anymore and she burts out crying, saying" why? n-no i understand...you got bored of me right? i know.g-goodbye. . minho's feelings was opposite of his facial expression,cold and expressionless. when yuri left, his long held tears srteamed out like a river, then he went to krystal's house to tell her what happened and then krystal promised him what they agreed about a few days ago.

 
end of minho's POV
1 year later...

"hi nickhun would you like a new girlfriend? i could matchmake for you!" taeyeon said buubly, knowing that yuri needs a fresh start."really? ok then... anything to forget about victoria..." nickhun was dumped by victoria,similarly like yuri, just that yuri's situation had a little complication.nickhun thought"who would be that girl? "

"yuri!!! wouldyou wan to meet a hot guy?if you don't want, its okay." taeyeon asked onew added in "its a good way to forget about your past." while hugging taeyeon. yuri saw their close relationship and then thgought about the past when she and minho were together. she thought:if i could forget about minho, why not?"okay, i try."

they met at starbucks, the cafe. from then on, they went out often but yuri was always thinking about minho so their unoffical date were always not that fun. little did they know that minho was looking at them always....

"see you!" yuri forced a smile to nickhun. she turned around and sighed. then she bumped intyo'something' "sorry i did not mean to..." she looked up and she was shocked. it was minho. she stepsided and stepped a step forward to walk away. but minho did the same thing. then she looked up and said"GET.AWAY,FROM.ME.." but minho suddenly hugged her.

 

i missed that scent...its still the same. but i am still angry and sad that he left me. i started hitting him and saying "stupid minho" repeatedly, sobbing hardly until i had no energy left. 

 
 
< minho POV>

she hitted me repeating 'stupid minho'. even though her hits were'nt painful, my heart hurt as every tear that dropped out of her eye. after 20 minutes, she got tired and stopped hitting me but still sobbing.then i carried her bridal style back home.

< end of POV>

minho laid yuri down on his bed. she looked like angel sleeping. then, she woke up, and looked at minho with angry while sad eyes. "why did you bring me..." minho cut her word" im sure you are hungry come on."he brought her to the kitchen and gave her a bowl of noodles. he took hin and sat down on the luxurious dining table. while eating, minho ask yuri " do you wanna know why i left you?" " what is it?" " krystal warned me if i did'nt break up with you, she would hurt you. i had no choice." yuri's eyes opened wide, her chopsticks dropped to the ground ,her eyes filled with tears as she dived into minho's chest, crying."im so sorry, im so so sorry, i did'nt kn..." minho's lips crashed into her's and she kissed her back and soon, things start to get more passionate and then...( you noe wat happens right???)

the next morning,minho saw yuri in his embrace, only with a blanket covering them. he the beauty's hair smoothly his actions caused yuri to wake up." hey babe." minho siad and yuri replied with a peck on he lips. she decided to dress up. from then on, they became a happy couple.

2 months later...

yuri and minho lived together from then on yuri stayed at home everday and this day she was just relaxing at home when suddenly, she felt sick and she rushed to the toilet and vommited. minho came back and went to her when she saw her vomitting.he held her long hair back from the vomit. then, when she stopped, she washed and said" min, im hungry, can you help me to cook long beans with eggs?" i thought you did'nt like eggs?" minho asked. "i don't know, i just...BLEUGH!' she startewd to vomit again. minho immediatedly brought her to the nearby clinic as he sensed something wrong.

the doctor kept smiling like a fool. minho asked" what happened to my wife doctor?" "YAH! choi minho we are not married yet." yuri said " we will be soon.."minho smirked " well CONGRATS! your wife is two months pregnant!" "REALLY?? " the couple said in unison. they hugged in happiness.

<1 year later> ( sorry for the fast forwarding)!

"CHOI MINRI!! STOP RUNNING ABOUT NOW!!" thats right! minri is the minyul couple's daughter. they got married right after theyknew yuri was pregnant. minho came back from work and went to yuri and kissed her. then he picked up minri and said" minri listen to your mother and stop running about okay?" minri nodded cutely. from then on, they lived happily together.

                                                                       ---------------------------------------------                                                                              

wondering about nickhun and our kid leader?

 well, nickhun knew that yuri still loved minho so he got back with victoria, which they got married and gave birth to a lovely son named nicky

for our kid leader, she got married to dubu onew and happily lived together with their two kids seohyunnie and taeminnie

                                                                      ----------------------------------------------                                                                                           

-continuing with just now...-

" remember what happened before we got married?" minho asked

"yeah... but, i still love you, minho."

" nado... saranghae, yuri ah..."