For Milky Skin Kim Heechul..

See You Later, Kim Heechul

“Please don’t go.”

“Jihyun, you promised. No crying, okay? I would be back. Just give me two years. Two years won’t be that long.” He squeezed my hand one last time before turning on his heels and started walking away; I collapsed on someone’s arms. I was crying too much that I didn’t notice who it was.

 Jihyun, you promised.

 

I wake up the next morning with my head feeling heavy; my eyes are still too tired from all the crying I did, even though I promised him that I won’t.  Here in South Korea, all males are mandatorily tasked to enter the military for two years of their life. They will leave their family, their friends, everything, outside the camp.

Heechul promised me that he would enter the army after their worldwide concert. But he didn’t. He surprised everyone with the announcement that he would fulfill his duties on September 1st. He didn’t even tell me beforehand.

While we were in the van on the way to the camp, he told me in a whisper to promise him that I won’t cry and I would take care of myself. But I, myself, know that I can’t fulfill that promise.

Especially if my death day has been scheduled.

 

Only one person knows about this secret of mine. It’s not Heechul. But it’s Leeteuk. He caught me going to the hospital for a check-up and I ended up telling him everything. That there’s a tumor in my brain and if I get an operation, I would still live longer. But I refused. Why let machines and those doctors interfere with my life and cut my head open? If it’d be my time, I’d be surely ready.

The doctor said that if the tumor won’t be removed, I would be living just two more months. Two more months to make memories. But if the person you make it is gone, making memories would be worthless.

Kim Heechul, he’s the person I’m saving my last breathe for.

 

Two months. I have been waiting for the reaper to appear before me. Maybe he got stuck into traffic or something, the two month’s almost coming to an end, tomorrow.

Two months and a lot of things have changed. Super Junior had discovered of what’s going on with me. They kept telling me to get the surgery, but I knew it’s too late…

 

“Hyung…it’s noona…she’d…she’d fainted…”

“What?!”

“She kept yelling Heechul’s name, then she clutched on her head and then collapsed in front of us.”

 

Jihyun, you promised.

Jihyun, you’re going to take care of yourself, alright?

Jihyun, you’re not going to cry, ok?

You promised…

You promised.

 

The oxygen mask has been placed on me; I hear the machine’s beeping on my side. But I couldn’t move. I can open my eyes but I can’t speak. The last thing I see were the members crying as I enter a room and I black out again.

 

Jihyun-ah, you know I love you, right?”

“Of course, oppa! You know you’re the best person in the world, right?”

“I love you…”

“I love you, too.”

 

I’ll see you later, Kim Heechul…

-

:D We’ll see him later, right? ^^