Hey BamBam

Playground

"Hey, what're we doing tomorrow?" "I got a test tomorrow" "What dude, you " "Just ditch the test" "No, I gotta take the test, It's important" "Alright whatever dude" "We're going without you then" "Sure, Whatever" "You're always missing out. You care too much about school" "I dont care too much about school, you guys just dont care enough" "Yeah that's true too"

 

:Narrator:

Bam Bam and his friends are always ditching school. They all met each other freshman year of high school. After figuring out their Love for music they became closer and eventually created a band. They're always ditching to either go to an abandoned warehouse to play instruments, sing, dance, rap, whatever they wanted or felt like doing. If they werent singing, they would just hangout somewhere. 

 

Mark: "Hey BamBam, isnt that your old elementary school?"

BamBam: "Yeah it is. I havent been on this street for years"

Jr: "Hey Look the bus is here! Let's Go!"

Mark: "Hey BamBam! Come on Let's Go!"

BamBam: *still staring at the school playground*

Jackson: "BamBam, what're doing? Bus is here, come on" *elbows BamBam*

BamBam: "What? What?"

Jackson: "Bus is here. Are you okay? What're doing?"

BamBam: "O-oh nothing. Just thinking about something" *shyly cracks a smile* "Come on, Bus is here" *walks on the bus*

:Narrator:

Everyone else just looked at him weirdly, shrugged their shoulders and walked on the bus. They were on their way to JYP Entertainment in Seoul for an audition. They were so nervous they were all shaking on the way there.