The reason - Kyuhyun's not-so-perfect white skin

kyuhyun's not-so-perfect white skin

Seeing how sweaty hyuk was, caring maknae kyu picks up a random towel from the floor to wipe hyuk's sweat away.

Feeling all sweaty and sticky, without his normal stack of tissues, kyu naturally takes the towel to clean his sweat and threw it back on the floor.

 

~*~*~*~*~ Later that night ~*~*~*~*~

Maknae kyuhyun as usual was in his gamekyu mode, all focused on his laptop screen and very into his game of Starcraft. Then suddenly, a loud high-pitched "CHO KYUHYUN !" sounded and startled kyuhyun. 

But as he soon recognized the voice, relaxing his facial muscles, he turned his head smoothly to the direction of the source and answered "Yes sungmin hyung~~" with a smitten smile.

Totally annoyed and pissed because he was sure that kyu is teasing him,                                                                       
Sungmin shouted "YAH! CHO KYUHYUN Don't give me that happy-go-lucky smile when you obviously know why i'am screaming at you!! Didn't I tell you over and over again to take care of your skin?! Why did you used that dirty towel to clean your sweat?? I always told you to use tissues ! Don't complain when fans laugh at your (no-makeup) skin ! "       

Knowing that sungmin would always give in to him, using as much ageyo as he could, Kyuhyun replied "but there isn't any tissue hyung~~ my sweat is dripping and it feels really uncomfortable ~~"

Even though kyuhyun's ageyo can be kinda disturbing (LOL!) deep inside, it always make sungmin's heart flutter.. Because, to be honest, sungmin actually thought that it is really cute ^^ (because he knows kyuhyun only shows that to him and him only <3).

Knowing that he can't do anything to kyuhyun.. bringing the basket of skin-care products with him, sungmin sat on the bed and signal kyuhyun to come over so that he could help him cleanse his skin. Smirking because he knows that he has accomplished what he wants, kyuhyun immediately went to sungmin and laid on his lap . (tease !)                        

Sungmin: Yah! Kyu.. What are you doing? I mean the pillow ..                                                                                    
Kyuhyun: mmm~ hyungg.. I'm tired. Besides, I'm already very comfortable in this position .. Let's get this done so that we could go to bed early? We have an early schedule tomorrow you know~?                                                        

Heaving a sigh and gently shaking his head.. Sungmin soon gave in to kyuhyun and started cleansing his face gently~ Feeling satisfied and smiling~ Kyuhyun drop a mental message to himself, to never cared for his skin ever again !    

(evil kyu! hehehs)                                        

So now we know ~ the reason behind tissue-kyuhyun's not-so-perfect white skin xD

 

-END-

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

this is my first time writing a fic hehes~

hope all of you enjoyed it xD

Have a great day!