C-1

When you're gone

     "hyukkie.. i want to go shoping wanna join me?" Heechul ask his little brother . " uhmm.. don't want" hyukkie answer shortly wit uninterested voice.
"awh.. come on hyukkie.. release some tension..you haven't been out since 'he left' you..come on just this time.. :3 please?? " Heechul ask and do some cute aegyo to hyukkie . " aish.. arraso arraso im going with you..uhm.. heechul-hyung that aegyo doesn't suite u at all.." hyukjae said mockingly and quickly walk to his bedroom before he enter his bedroom he hear heechul yell at him from downstairs "YAH! LEE HYUKJAE DO U WANT TO DIE?!" hyukjae just shook his head and say "*chuckle* thats my hyung..hum.. now... what should i wear? my belly got bigger day by day.. should i wear pants or dress.. hum.." hyukjae said quietly "YAH!! LEE HYUKJAE PPALLI!!! " heechul yell again from downstair hyukjae make an annoy face and yell back "aish!! wait a minute!! im changing my clothes!! " 
After hyukjae done choosing clothes he went downstair "lets go hyung.." hyukkie said to heechuk while heechul glared at him " what took u sooooo long to change your clothes huh?" heechul ask and hyukjae pout and ignore his hyung. 

At Mall..
"hyukkie~does this suite me? " heechul ask hyukkie while holding white printed cheetah T-shirt at hyukkie "yeah... whatever you pick its always suite u  hyung.. :) " hyukkie said honestly and he receive a pince at his cheek from heechul "my little baby so cute~! im proud to be your hyung xD " heechul said while hyukkie just chuckle .. " hyukkie do u want to buy clothes or anything else?"  heechul ask concernly and hyukkie just shook his head and say " no.. thanks hyung.. i has plenty of clothes no need to buy one..." "humm okay then.. lets go to eat woohoo~! "
after heechul pay for his clothes they walk together to foodcourt area while they were walking to there hyukkie saw a young man look so familiar to him he walk closer to make sure the man is 'he' or not hyukkie were so shock when the man turn around and facing him 'its were him' hyukkie whispper to himself and he quickly enter the  boutique and hug 'the man' "Hae~! i miss you where are you go?! please come home! i have a lot of stories want to share with you about our son.." hyukkie say and hugging tight 'the man' that he call 'HAE' "h-hey.. h-hyukkie.. what are you doing here? i-i thought.." donghae hasn't finnish talk yet suddenly a girl voice come from behind and say "hae baby~ i wan this dres- hey what are you doing?! why are you hugging my husband?!" the girl yell and pull hyukkie from donghae "h-husband? h-he's my husband too.. hae ? what is this?" hyukkie ask and hiss tears started to fall.

Heechul just notice that hyukkie was not beside him 'aish! where's this brat?!' heechul curse mentally but then he heard some bickering noise and he turn to look whats going on then his eyes went wide when he saw hyukkie slap by a girl he quickly went there "whats going on here?!" heechul yell and eye furiosly at the girl and pull hyukkie toward him while hyukkie touch his red cheek and crying "this is hugging my hubby and said that MY HUBBY is his husband! my husband is straight he's not a gay!" the girl shout at heechul . heechul just ignore the girl and pull hyukjae out of the boutique "h-hyung hae cheat on me.. h-he leave me for another girl.. " hyukkie said while sobbing and hiccuping "shh... hyukkie don't cry don't waste your tearsonhim.its not good for your baby..lets go home and have some rest" heechul soothing hyukkie and they arrive at parking area and they enter thier car and start make thier way to home..

a few minutes later they're arrive at thier house "hyukkie.. irreona.. we arrive.." heechul waking up hyukkie who were fall asleep because he's tired of crying.."uhm.." hyukkie moans and opening his eyes hyukkie eyes were so red and puffy "come on lets go inside.. its not comfortable here.." heechul say and open the passanger door for hyukkie to come out slowly hyukkie stand up and walking toward thier house without saying a single word to heechul . heechul  just sigh 'that bastard im gonna make sure im going to burry him alive!' heechul curse mentally before walking toward thier house.."hyukkie its already midnight.. sleep okay.. dont think about earlier.. you must have enough rest for your baby.." heechul say and drag hyukkie to hyukkie bedroom and help hyukkie lay down on bed heechul sit beside hyukkie until hyukkie fall asleep "sleepp tight baby brother.. don't dream about that bastard.." heechul say and kiss hyukkie forehead before walk out of the bedroom..
 


"hae~ who's the blond boy with big belly?" the girl ask donghae " o-oh. well i don't know him.. maybe he's crazy thats why he think that im his husband ehhe.. don't worry baby im yours.. only yours baby .." donghae say and kiss the girl lips " aww hae.. saranghae " the girl say and hugging donghae tight..
 


heechul just wake up from his beauty sleep and go to hyukkie bedroom to check him but when he enter the bedroom he saw hyukkie panting hard and his face so pale and there's a lot of blood oozing down to his leg "hyukkie! " hyukkie hear that before he lost his concsioness


heechul wait there patiently for 2 hours already he wait for doctor to come from hyukkie emergancy operation room heechul pray silently for his beloved little brother "you're kimheechulrigh? the dr ask and heechul nod "well.. your brother in serious condition he lost a lot amount of blood and he lost the baby.. we were run out of stock of hyukjae blood type.. and his chance to alive is only 40% go find a donater or you'll regret it forever.. and his blood type is O negative..and you can go to see hyukjae,," the dr say and walk away leaving heechul there alone.. after a few minutes heechul walk to hyukjae room and whisper softly  " hyukkie-ah ... please stay strong for hyung.. if you love hyung you must always be beside me until my last breathe hyukkie *sob* i'll do anything for you buut please *sob* open your eyes for hyung.." heechul notice that hyukjae fingers moving a bit "h-hyukkie please open you eyes,, please.."  god grant heechul wish hyukkie open his eyes and whisper to heechul "h-hyung i-i w-w-want t-to m-m-m-meet h-hae.." hyukkie say and heechul nod "i will find him hyukkie i will " heechul say and holding hyukkie hand tight


Three days later..



   heechul talk to handphone at the hospital balcony "yah donghae.. hyukkie in the serious condition please come and visit him... or u will regret it forever the dr. say that hyukkie only have 40% to stay alive and his blood type is hard to find please.. im give up try to find blood donator "
"im sorry hyung i can't come today my wife is sick maybe tomorrow ..." donghae say on the other line "donghae please come today hyukkie in critical condition please... you might losing him forever.. please donghae,," the diva kim heechul plead donghae the diva never plead anyone else but for his little brother he will."*sigh* i try hyung.." donghae say before cut the line off..heechul just sigh and stare at the gloomy sky 'hyukkie im sorry i can't help you.. ' and heechul left the balcony and went back to hyukkie room "h-hyung.. i want to talk to donghae. im afraid  that i might die before i meet or talk to him.. please..?" hyukkie say and heechul just nod and re-diel donghae number "yeobosaeyo hyung.. what  do u want from m-" 
"h-hae,, bogoshippo... please come here i want to see you ii want to hold your hand i want to walk arounf the beach with you just like before.. please hae,, i don't have much time.. soon im gonna dissapear from this world then u can happily built a new life with that girl and you can erase me from your memories..but please... grant my last wish.. i promise after this u will no longer see me.." hyukjae say while holding  his tears "arraso i'll come now.." hyukjae smile a little after heard that... "okay i waiting for u.." hyukjae say and he cut the line "so? he come?" heechul ask while hyukkie soft blonde hair "y-yeah.. h-hyung i want u to know that i love you so much.. thanks for take care of me 'till now and i promise i'll never bother you again hyung.." heechul hug hyukkie after hearing that "you never bother me hyukkie.. nado saranghae..<3 "

30 minutes later 
donghae arrive at the hospital "where's lee hyukjae room?" donghae ask the nurse and the nurse answer "333" "thanks " and the nurse just nod and smile at donghae "*knock knock knock* hyukkie? hey.. " donghae greet hyukkie awkwardly heechul give a fake cough and say " i leave you two here.." and he walk out of the room ' i hope hyukkie will be happy after he spend his last moment with donghae *sob* ' heechul say quietly and continue walking 
 



"h-hae im so happy u come.. " hyukkie say while smiling through his pale face "yeah.. so uh.. lets go to walk at the beach?" donghae say and pull hyukjae's hand "b-bbut.. im afraid that the nurse wont allow me to.." hyukkie say and pout "don't worry i have an idea.. " donghae say and wink at hyukkie hyukkie just blush 'i miss this moment..but this moment will end with a bucket with tears' hyukkie thought and wiping his tears silently "kajja!"
 


they arrive at the beach "h-hae., can u piggy back me?because im too tired to walk.." hyukkie say and hae just nod "hae.." "yes hyukkie.." "tell me about our life before you leave me hehe i miss that moment" hyukkie say and tightening his hand around hae neck "well.. before you were so childish and always pick a fight with me , we always play hide n seek , every morning i will kisses all over your face until you fully awake , u always make a breakfirst for me...hyukkie? " donghae call hyukkie name because hyukkie were so quiet "hmm?" "im sorry leaving you like that.. my umma forced me to married that girl and soon i love her but i dont know why i always think about you..im sorry k ? " "hmm" "hyukkie look! the rainbow so beautiful with the sunset.. i hope this moment will last forev- ! " suddenly hyukkie arms fall down and his body went cold "hyukkie!!" donghae put hyukjae on the ground and holding hyukjae face and his tears don't stop "h-hyukkie please wake up!! i know that you're just joking right?! please!! " but its were too late because hyukkie already gone forever and ever.. 

"hae.. until we meet again in heaven bye my love.. saranghae forever and ever i'll be waiting for you in heaven.." hyukkie say and dissapear into the thin air..


THE END








 


hope you all like it .. sorry 4 my bad english hehe dont forget to subs n comment !! :D luv u all muahh :*