Missing You

Missing You - Myungsoo

Standing in your closet, you tapped your lips while you counted out how many t shirts, long sleeved shirts, pajamas, socks and pants that you would need for two weeks. With you departing for a world tour, you had to make sure that you had everything that you needed since you wouldn’t be back home in a few months.Tossing fourteen shirts and a few extras on the bed, you soon found a large pile of your clothes sat beside your suitcase.

Walking out of your closet, you looked over at your jewelry, knowing that the wardrobe stylists would have their own for you to wear, you knew that you couldn’t leave without Myungsoo’s heart locket that he gave you on your first week anniversary with him, as your boyfriend. Clasping it around your neck, you looked back in your mirror and smiled at the exact moment that he gave you that necklace.

"Yah ______, are you about packed?" Your leader, Min, knocked on your door. Snapping you out of your thoughts, your fingers played with the locket.

"J-Just about." You stuttered, a little embarrassed that you weren’t ready, heading over to your bed, you saw your pile of clothes that still needed to be packed and put in your suitcase for the trip.

"Okay, we need to hurry a little, the manager will be here in fifteen minutes." Min said before she headed to the next room to let Jina, Jinho, and Aeri, your other members, that you were all leaving soon.

Folding each of your shirts you placed them inside of your suitcase and then folded another one. One after another, you started humming one of your songs that Myungsoo wrote for you. The soft humming started to morph into singing while you folded your laundry.

"Save your singing for the tour." Jina commented as she stood in the doorway to your shared room with Min.

"I will." You looked up at her. She turned and pulled her suitcases behind her.

Once all of your clothes were packed, you looked around your room to find little things that you could bring along to make you less lonely on the road. Pulling your photo album of Myungsoo and you along for the ride, you put it in your backpack for the flight. Placing your laptop on your suitcase, you brought along all of your chargers for your devices.

Taking a deep breath, you folded one of your favorite blankets and packed it up along with a teddy bear that your parent’s gave you for good luck. Your eyes looked around your bedroom and the picture of Myungsoo beside your bed caught your eyes.

Reaching you to touch his face, you felt tears sting your eyes. Grabbing the frame, you brought it closer to you while you his hair then his cheeks down to his chest where you drew a little heart. Placing that too in your suitcase, you zipped it up and grabbed a hoodie for the flight and walked out of your room with your backpack on your shoulder and your suitcase in tow.

The manager soon arrived and helped put all of the suitcases into the back of the van.

"Aeri, do you have to have five suitcases?" You rolled your eyes at her.

"They don’t call me the visual for nothing!" She groaned while she pulled all of her suitcases behind her.

"Yah, you look fine, I bet three of these suitcases are for your makeup." Jiho teased while Aeri’s eyes got cold and glared at her. Your giggled at their responses and helped Aeri roll out her suitcases to the van.

Everyone finally got in and Jina was already in the van, she had her sunglasses on and ready to hit the road. Loading into the van, you sat in the back and next to a window. Pulling out your phone, you lit up the screen to Myungsoo’s face, a sad smile pulled on your lips.

Opening your messaging app, you touched his name and pulled up your conversation with him. Holding your phone between your hands, your thumbs stood ready to type your message but none came to mind. Just typing a few words you quickly deleted them and looked out the window, seeing Woollim’s practice rooms you knew that Myungsoo was there working. Turning your attention back to your phone, your manager drove to the airport but without a message typed for Myungsoo, you slid your phone into your pocket while you pulled your backpack over your shoulders.

Pulling multiple bags behind you, you looked at all of the faces that huddled around you, some girls but mostly boys. Checking your bags into the airline, you checked your backpack and handed them your ticket and before you knew it, you were sitting in your seat on the airplane.

Looking down at your phone in your hands, you pulled up your conversation with Myungsoo.

Sorry for the short notice, but I think that we are going to have to postpone out date this week and for about a few months. It isn’t anything to do with you but I am on an airplane for a world tour right now. I’m sorry I couldn’t come and see you before I left. I wanted to hug you and never let you go but as you know the life of an  idol is always changing and fast paced. I am sorry Oppa, I will see you in two months. I will try and talk to you when I can and hopefully when I get back we can have a wonderful day together. Saranghae, I will talk to you when I can XOXOXOXOX


Shutting off your phone for the flight, you let out a sigh and tilted your head back to rest on the chair behind you. Closing your eyes, you tried to keep the tears inside of you, you knew that there was still a long trip and many fans that were going to see you and you couldn’t wait but you knew that you were going to miss Myungsoo more than anything.

The sudden changes in schedules, the change in time zones, the different rooms and cities every night sure made your exhausted. Not to mention all of the extra practices and rehearsals along with the actual concert.

So every time you would get to your hotel room you would usually crash but tonight you were different. Not being able to see Myungsoo started to get you down, only pictures could do so much and with the small conversations before the concerts, you needed to hear his voice, you wanted to hug him so badly and just fall asleep in his arms.

The emotions were almost too much, laying on your bed, you rolled on your stomach and tried to relax  but you couldn’t, you missed him too much. You wanted to be strong but you needed him, he was your escape and you needed one right now.

Some tears slipped from your eyes, rolling down your face and falling onto the comforter, you tried to steady your breathing so that Jinha wouldn’t know that you were crying.

"You can go shower now, _______." Jinha called with her hair wrapped in a towel while her fingers danced on the screen of her phone.

"O-Okay." You whispered trying to keep your emotion filled voice quiet from cracking. Moving into the bathroom, you took a deep breath and the warm water. Stepping inside, you let the warm water run over your body while you just remembered Myungsoo’s warm touch and his comforting words. Tears streamed down your face, washing your hair, you hummed some of his song while more tears ran down your face.

Getting out of the shower, you dried yourself off and slipped on some pajamas. Wrapping your hair into a towel, you balanced it on your head while you walked out to your bed.

"I-Is something wrong? Your eyes are puffy." Jinha asked looking up from her magazine.

"Oh, I got a little soap in my eyes." You covered up your read reason. Sitting cross legged on your bed, you dried your hair carefully, remembering the time when Myungsoo dried your hair after the two of you ran through the rain together.

Your eyes started to gloss over again with new tears. Moving your eyes around, you stood up and placed your towel in the hamper.

"I’m going for a walk." You mumbled before opening the door.

"Okay, just be back before ten." Jinha called after you, nodding your head, you closed the door behind you and let out a heavy sigh. Your hand tightly gripped around your jacket, slipping your jacket on you started to roam the halls.

”______ is gone, did you hear from Myungsoo?” Jinha called Min.

"He said that he was checking in at the front desk." Jina replied over the speaker phone.

"But how will ______ find Myungsoo in this large hotel?" Aeri asked in her sweet voice.

"I can take care of that." Jinha smiled, pulling her phone away from her ear, she typed a message to you.

A buzzing came from your phone, pulling your phone out of your pocket, you saw that it was from Jinha. Stopping for a moment, you opened her message.

Could you go get me some water from the front desk? -JH

Don’t we have water in the fridge in our room?

Min came and got all of our water and took it to her room. - JH

Why don’t you just get some from her, she is just next door.

You started getting annoyed at her messages.

Just go get some please - JH

Fine

Shoving your phone back into your pocket, you shook your head at her crazy antics. Taking the stairs, you finally reached the main floor, looking around, you saw this man at the check out counter.

He looked exactly like Myungsoo with his sweeping hair and his muscles, his suitcase even looked like Myungsoo’s. Thinking that you were delusional, you shook it off and ran your fingers through your damp hair.

Walking up next to him, you glanced over at him but he was too busy checking in to look over at you.

"How can I help you miss?" A guy from behind the counter asked while he approached you.

"Can I have some spring water for my roommate?" You asked.

"Sure, let me give you one right now and we will have a few delivered to your room a little later." He said before walking off and grabbing some water for you.

Myungsoo stood next to you with his eyes on you and a small smile that started to grow, handing over his paperwork, he turned to you, fixing his hair he took a small breath.

”________-ah” You heard someone call your name, it sounded like Myungsoo but you shook it off.

"Jaigya, just look at me please." He smiled coming closer to you. But this time you turned and saw his beautiful face.

Standing frozen in his presence, your eyes got wide while your lips parted, trying to form words, your lips moved but no words came out. He laughed at your cute expression and lifted your hand so that he could hold your hand in his.

"M-M-Myungsoo?" You finally found one word that you were looking for.

"Hey cutie" He smiled and threaded his fingers between yours. The bottle of water that you asked for was placed on the counter. Bowing to the guy behind the counter, you grabbed the bottle with your free hand and pulled it off of the counter.

"A-Are you really here?" You whispered inching closer to him. His free hand lifted and cupped your face, his thumb gently moved over your skin.

"I am." He nodded his head while his eyes locked on yours. Without another word between the two of you, you wrapped him in a hug, pulling him tightly against you, your rested your head on his chest while you closed your eyes and let a few tears roll down your cheeks. Myungsoo’s arms wrapped around you too and held you tightly. His hand gently pet your hair while his body gently rocked you from side to side.

"I-I missed you." You whispered softly while your lips quivered from all of your emotions coming to the surface at once.

"I missed you too." He leaned down and kissed the top of your head. "What do you say, you come up to my room and we can catch up on everything that we have missed."

"I’d like that" You pulled away from the comforting hug unwillingly, but he wiped away your tears that ran down your cheek and placed a kiss on your forehead before linking his hand in yours and heading over to the elevator.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked softly.

"Sure" He glanced at you while he watched the number on the elevator count down to the main floor.

"Why did you come here?" You questioned him.

"Your members asked me to come, they said that since you didn’t get to say goodbye from me in person that you were really sad and just down and whenever you were in the hotel, you wouldn’t act like yourself. So I paid for myself and came over to see you. I even got tickets for tomorrow’s concert too." He smiled as the elevator doors opened.

Both of you walked into the elevator.

"I’m glad that they called you. I was missing you too much." You confessed softly.

"I missed you too much, when I saw your text I thought that you were breaking up with me." He chuckled, "But then I got really worried about you. I knew you could handle it but I wanted to wish you a good trip, but I am glad that your members called me too."

The two of you heard the bell once you reached his floor. Taking your time, you walked down the hall to Myungsoo’s room.  Swiping his card on the door, he opened it up to reveal the same looking room as yours, but just with one bed instead of two.

"I have to drop this off to Jinha and then I will be back." You said stopping at his door.

"Okay, ask if you can stay the night too." He whispered into your ear causing your to blush. Nodding your head, you headed down the hall to your room.

Opening the door to your room, you threw the water bottle on your bed.

"They are bringing you more water tonight Jinha." You closed the door swiftly before going next door.

Knocking on the door, you bounced on your toes waiting for your manager to open the door.

"Manager-nim, Myungsoo is here and I was wondering if I could spend the night with him, just sleeping nothing else" You rambled once your manager opened the door.

"I know he is here, go on ahead but I still want you attending your schedules tomorrow. Make sure you bring Myungsoo along though, we would hate for him to get bored." She smiled at you and you hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Unni!" You quickly released her from your hug and ran back to Myungsoo’s door. Pushing the door open, you saw him laying on the bed with his shoes off while he looked through the channels on the tv.

Smiling at him, you climbed up on his bed and wrapped your arms around his torso.

"My manager said that I could stay with you tonight and that you could come along for the rest of our tour, if you don’t have anything else to do with infinite." You looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"My manager said that I could finish your tour, since you have a week left, the I come home with you." He smiles and wraps his arms around you. You smiled and leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"You’re so perfect." You beamed, your eyes looking into his. He smiled and ran his fingers through your hair.

Leaning in, he tilted his head to yours and pressed his lips on yours. Responding to his kiss, you pulled yourself closer as his lips moved over yours. The kiss progressed into a slow, deep passionate kiss that took both of your breaths away. The two of you kissed for some time, but then Myungsoo pulled away slightly.

"You should go to sleep, you’ll need it for tomorrow." He whispered while his eyes looking into yours. Resting his forehead on yours, you nodded slowly.

Moving your head to his shoulder, you sighed and closed your eyes slowly.

"You’re not going anywhere right?" You mumbled while sleep was pulling you into its grasp.

"Why would I go when I am home right in your arms." He smiled and kissed your head before pulling the sheets up over the two of you. Carefully turning off the lights and the tv, he wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your back while you purred in his arms before falling asleep quickly.

"Sweet dreams my love, I love you" Myungsoo whispered softly before closing his eyes too and joining you in dreamland.