Introduction

Et Amor Secreta

I don’t know why, but I feel like something’s going on and that no one’s telling me anything. Like my boyfriend, Sehun. I know he acts normal, but there’s just something off about him that I can’t put my finger on and it mostly happens whenever my sister is around. Speaking of my sister, she’s been acting weird too. Every time me and my boyfriend hang out at her apartment, she makes up some excuse and goes to another room. And my best friend has started distantancing herself from me, when she says there’s nothing going on. I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m going to find out.

 

-Krystal

 

Geez, how long can I keep this up? I feel like the worst sister in the world. Not only do I have feelings for my sister’s boyfriend, but I also did something that I can never take back. I can’t shake this feeling off, no matter how hard I try. I think she’s starting to suspect me. If I keep lying, it’ll eat me alive, but if I tell her the truth, it will crush her. Eotteokhae?!

 

-Jessica

 

It feels good to be dating your first crush. I love her, she loves me. Everything’s perfect. Except for one thing, or should I say, someONE. Okay, maybe two someones. One is my girlfriend’s sister, who always gives me this weird feeling in my stomach. Just one look makes my heart jump the slightest bit and I don’t know why. The other someone is her best friend, Jiyoung. I found out her secret that could destroy me and Krystal, and I won’t let that happen. I won’t let anyone break up me and Krystal, even if these weird feelings for Jessica don’t go away.

 

-Sehun

 

Ugh, why does my life have to get complicated? I’ve been best friends with Krystal since she moved to Korea in the first grade, and have been friends since. So, why is it that I’ve started to grow feelings for her two years ago? She has a boyfriend, for gosh sakes. And she’s a girl! I know that I have to keep my feelings suppressed. She can never find out. My one and only job is to make her happy, and that’s what I’m going to do, no matter how much it hurts.

 

-Jiyoung

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow readers and writers. Finally! An actual chapter... sort of. I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm back and ready to write! So, this is just a little tease for you guys about what's going to happen in the story. Hope you like it!

Comment, subscribe, and/or upvote if you liked it.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky