7,100 words of love

First love academy~School of true love

Sehun felt like dying. He's been running around the field for an hour now. He cursed himself to kingdom come for being lazy. But who could blame him? Endless work and tiring exercise was not his thing.

The quiet talk around turned into a huge whispering riot. He stopped for a moment and looked to see his class president running along side him.

"Don't wanna leave a classmate behind." Luhan smiled at him and Sehun immediately turned into a tomato.

"Y-Yeah... thanks." Ahhh~ God can take him now. Luhan just talked AND smiled at him. Sehun can't help himself as he took a sneek peek at Luhan. Luhan wad the definition of perfect. He look majestic while running while he look like a fish trying to walk.

After a few more minutes of running, Sehun was finally allowed to stop.

"Blah blah blah do work blah blah exercise more blah blah" Sehun filtered almost everything his teacher was saying and looked at the figure behind his teacher. Luhan was talking to his cousin while walking towards the school building.

"... do we have an agreement?" Sehun snapped back to reality and nodd. Crap, he didn't listen.


"Er meh gerd!! Chanyeol's sooooo cool." Baekhyun fanboyed over a kingka and Sehun can't take it anymore.

"Where's Luhan?" Baekhyun smirked at him and poke his side.

"Aww. Sehunnie's crushy crushy isn't here? Does Sehunnie miss him?" Baekhyun laughed when Sehun glared at him

"Don't baby talk me!" Sehun's attention napped back to the cafeteria door and immediately blush. Luhan caught his eyes and smile.

"Gosh.. you're worse than I am. You should confess already. Saves both you and me time." Sehun raised a brow at his hyung. Is this really the guy who sassed a teacher into quitting and fanboyed over a kingka???

"You know I can't... he's waaay out of my league."

"You're smart, !! Write a letter or !" Baekhyun sassed.

"Love letter?" A soft voice asked behind them. The two guys turned to see an owl smiling at them.

"Kyungie!! Oh mah gosh, you're late!"

"Sorry Baek.. so what is this love letter about?" Kyungsoo asked as he pat an angry bacon.

"Baekhyun hyung said I should write a love letter for Luhan.." Sehun blush when Kyungsoo smile at him.

"You should." 


Sehun can't believe he was actually writing a letter. After a few more minutes of writing his heart out, he was finally done. He reread the said letter and smiled at himself. He just wrote a 7100 words of love that is soo cheesy that it could put Kim Jongin to shame.

"Heh... the only problem now is giving this to him" and he doesn't have the balls to give it... 

Sehun groan and slump in his bed. Tomorrow will be a long day.


This is it! No chickening back. This is it, Sehun. You. Are. Confessing!!! Sehun mentally prepared himself while trying to hide the evident blush on his cheeks. He peeked through the almost empty classroom and saw Luhan arranging some papers.

"Hey, I can see you you know." Luhan said shocking Sehun. He fully turned to Sehun while giving him a stern look. Sehun gulped and kept on shaking.

"Look, if you have something to say... say it now!" Sehun lost the will power to talk when Luhan walked closer to him. !

"Uh,erm,un, yes, ah..." Luhan raised a brow at him. Sehun was red all over and did the room suddenly got hotter?

"T-the weather's nive today isn't it? I'm glad it's another peaceful day~" Sehun is so screwed. He stuttered and was shaking all over. Luhan noticed a letter on his back.

"Hey, why are you shaking? Moreover, what's in your back?" Sehun's eyes widened in horror. Luhan walked closer and closer while Sehun is having a mental breakdown.

"Lemme see it!" Luhan made a grab for it but Sehun quickly ran away while screaming "Noooooooooo~!"


Sehun is such a dork lol. Well, some has a crush =u=. Hope you like cuz i did. I really like sehun's character. Its hilarious hahahah..