Captain Galaxy

To the galaxy we row

Pink-thoughts of characters


“Galaxy, galaxy! Where are you?”

“I have it captain. Here it is.” Tao, the cabin boy, handed over a galaxy to captain Galaxy Fan. Captain Galaxy tilted his head while looking at the brown color, small thing in the cabin boy’s hand.

“What is this?” the captain asked with full of surprise.

“Galaxy!” the cabin boy insisted.

“Are you kidding me? You being my favorite servant don’t mean you can joke around with me!” captain Fan said in an irritated manner.

“N-no, captain. I’m not joking. This is a galaxy. That Taemin guy gave me this when we’re in Islanda (It’s like Tortuga in pirates of the Caribbean). He said this is called a galaxy. It’s in English. You can read it!” the cabin boy explained, afraid that the captain will make him mop the deck again and the rest of the crew will again calling him swabbie.

“Idiot. I was talking about my masterpiece. The galaxy I drew yesterday night. I kept it on that table a few minutes ago after showing it to Minseok. Now where the hell is that?” captain shouted stuffing the galaxy to his mouth.

“You mean the circles you drew?” Tao mumbled.

“WHAT?”

“Nothing. I didn’t see it.” Tao slipped away.

“Yah! Where are you going? Call the crew. NOW!!!” Captain Galaxy commanded.

“Aye, captain!” Tao saluted and ran to ring the bell which indicate that the captain wants to have a word with the crew. Yixing rushed to the captain with half opened eyes, still rubbing them along with Minseok, Luhan and Jongdae.

“Is everyone here?”

“Aye captain.” The crew said in unison.

“Really? Is that all we have? What happened to the others?” captain asked seeing only five people in front of him.

“They couldn’t make it to the ship yesterday, captain.” Minseok, the quartermaster answered.

“You left Joonmyeon, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun in Islanda?! You morons!” captain Fan snapped.

“But you commanded us to leave when we were waiting for t-” Luhan covered Yixing’s mouth not letting him finish.

“What did you say?” captain launched to Yixing with the gun.

“What he meant was Joonmyeon commanded me to leave without them.” Luhan said.

Captain Fan moved his gun point to Luhan. “Joonmyeon said that?” everybody nodded their heads vigorously.

“Why did you call us captain?” Minseok, the next in command asked.

“good question Minseok. So everyone is here right?”

"Aye, captain.”

“Who’s in the wheel?” captain Fan asked.

Everybody looked at Luhan, the sailing master. “I…” Luhan pointed to himself.

Everybody turned their heads to the wheel to see Jongdae’s pet monkey sitting on it with the captain’s ‘masterpiece’.

“Arrgghh…………..” captain Fan screamed and ran to it. “My masterpiece!” he cried trying to grab it from the monkey totally ignoring the wheel.  The ship rocked because of the struggling between the captain and the monkey.

“Give me my masterpiece, you animal!” captain Fan shouted pulling it towards him. The monkey made a sound to say no and pulled it towards itself.

“JONGDAE!!! TELL THIS ANIMALTO GIVE THIS BACK BEFORE I KILL IT!!!” Captain Fan shouted.

“Our captain really likes to play with Kevin!” Yixing commented making the others nod to it.

“We should buy an animal to his birthday.” Tao suggested.

“Aye. How about a parrot?” Luhan said.

“Aye. A speaking parrot.” Jongdae agreed.

“Agreed!” Tao said.

“JONGDAE!!!!!” captain Fan shouted furiously.

“I think you should call Kevin now, Jongdae.” Minseok suggested.

“Okay! Okay Kevin, come here!” Jongdae called the monkey. An obedient pet it is, Kevin jumped to the main deck and ran to Jongdae with captain’s precious ‘masterpiece’.

“Ahh…………….” Captain Fan pulled his hat in frustration and ran after Kevin aiming the gun at it.

Kevin handed the ‘masterpiece’ to Jongdae as soon as it jumped into his shoulder. “Good boy. I’ll treat you later.” Jongdae said hand shaking with Kevin.

“Here captain. It said your drawing is always the best.” Jongdae said handing over the drawing.

“What is it?” curious Yixing asked.

“This, Yixing, is my galaxy.  The one that  I drew yesterday night after we fled from that stupid quarrel in Islanda.” Captain Fan held it high to show it to everyone.

Kevin made a sound again (he’s showing that horrible thing again!) and clapped. “Aye! I agree with you Kevin. It is as always good.” Jongdae said, even though he understood what Kevin said, laughing inside. Captain Fan pointed his finger at Kevin.

“You, my friend, has a good taste. Of course I’m a skilled artist.” He said snobbishly. Everybody scoffed inside their heads, but nodding to what captain Fan said.

“Zitao, give meal the galaxies you have. They taste good.” Captain Fan commanded.

Why do I want to give my candy to him? Tao made a poker face while handing two galaxies to captain. “This is all I have captain.” He said hiding three more candies in his pocket.

“Well the, we’re going back to Islanda. Luhan, turn over the ship. We’re going to rescue the rest of the crew.” Captain Fan commanded. “Aye captain.” Luhan bowed and turned the ship. “And we need to have lot of galaxies.” Captain added chewing the galaxies.