Introduction

The Daily Life of a Narcissist

Haneul's POV

 

This Love, This Love,
I Swear That It’s Delicious
I Swear That It’s Delicious
I Swear That It’s Delicious

Oh-hoh Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious

*beeep* "Yaaah, Haneul~ Get up!  Are you forgetting it's our 1st day of school ? You better be ready when I get there in an ho--" I quickly answered him before he finishes whatever he's saying.

" Yah Chen ! It's too damn early, you Pabo. It's only 5am, our classes starts at 7:30!"

He laughed. This troll. " I know. I woke you up early 'cause you take too long fixing yourself up." I scoffed.

"And?" I can imagine his wearing that smug grin of his." And I'd love to eat that delicious breakfast of yours. " I knew it. 

I sighed " Of course. I better wake up Chae too. Be here before 7, arasso ?" He chuckled, "Yes, ma'am." And hanged up.

I got up and put on my furry Hello kitty slippers. I went to the bathroom to freshen up first before going to Chae's room. I opened the curtains and let the blinding light wake the sleeping gizibe. I tsked when I saw her buried in her covers. 

"Yah, Lee Chaerin ! Get up or I'll leave you for school" She didn't budge. I pulled the covers off her and she almost fell off her bed. I smirked. 

" You shower first so I can cook breakfast. " She groaned, " Good morning to you, too. Seriously, you're worse as Key" I laughed. 

I said thank you and left her room. I laughed more when I heard her mumbling " it wasn't a compliment".

I went to my kitchen so I can cook breakfast. I prepared cheese omelettes for Chen and I and french toast for Chaerin. I also prepared orange juice and milk and put it in the ref to chill it.

 

I hear noises from Chae's room semi figured she's already done showering.

I headed to my room to get my stuff for shower and my iPod. Since I hate being quiet, I played my iPod on speaker at the living room and clicked Overdose by EXO. I smiled and headed to the bathroom so I can shower.

After almost an hour, I got out of shower And dressed. I thanked our school's owner for having a fashion sense in picking our uniform. I put on some bb cream on my face and brushed my hair. 

I was busy admiring myself at the vanity mirror when I heard the doorbell rang.

DING DONG. I heard the front door open. I took my backpack and headed downstairs.

" wow, the princess is early. Where's the gizibe ? Still asleep?" He snickered.

" I'm right here, . " She rolled her eyes and smacked Chen's head. He glared at her.

" Well good morning to you too. " it was my turn to roll my eyes. " Come on Children, don't keep the food waiting" 

" You call us children yet you're the one with the furry slippers" I glared at her.

She just laughed And said, " Whatever, I've already eaten. Thanks babe. I'm heading out first. See you at class babe"  she kissed me and left.

When I looked back at Chen, I caught him staring at me. I raised an eyebrow and gave him the what-are-you-looking-at look. 

He just shrugged and ate breAkfast. I took my milk and gave the orange juice to Chen and joined him at the table.

After washing the dishes, I locked the house and headed out the front, where Chen is waiting with his motorbike. I looked at the house next to ours and saw the windows and door closed. 

I pouted. Oppa always leave very early. "Princess" I heard Chen calling me.

" Hey, I brought your scarf. You left it at my place. It's cold. Wear it. " He smiled.

" Thanks. Aren't we too early ?" I wore the scarf and ride at his back.

" We are. I was thinking of dropping by the cafe where Hyukjae hyung is working. I figured you might want to see him before going to school. " He grinned.

"Jinjja ? Then we better hurry " I was doing a happy dance in my head when Chen ruined the moment by putting his helmet on me. He secured it first before driving.

 

At the cafe

 

We're here. I checked my reflection first before going in.

"Oppa~~ your favourite dongsaeng is here~~ " I sang when I entered the cafe. Chen chuckled at my action.

I saw Hyuk oppa at the counter, cleaning. I made a beeline towards him. When he saw me, he laughed and greeted me. " Good morning, Haneul '' he showed his gummy smile.

''Good morning oppa '' I grinned and batted my eyelashes at him. He chuckled.

''Hello Chen. So, what's up ? 1st day of school, huh. Want some iced coffee for good luck ? My treat. ''

I nodded and looked at Chen. " Nah, I'm good. Thanks for the offer, hyung. "

" Okay, give me a minute." He gave us another smile before turning his back.

I turned to Chen, "Date, thanks for bringing me here" and smiled. 

He chuckled, "It's my duty to make you happy, Princess" I blushed and looked away.

This guy really knows how to flatter me. I saw oppa make his way to us. I guess he's done.

"Here, your iced coffee with caramel and chocolate sprinkles on top. " 

"Thanks, oppa. You're the best. " I giggled and sipped my drink.

"Anything for the prettiest dongsaeng in the world" He laughed, "Now, be on your way. Don't be late. Good luck, and Chen, be careful okay ?" He turned to Chen and gave him a serious look.

"Deh, hyung. Wouldn't want my princess hurt her pretty face" Chen replied, and laughed.

"Yah, Dae,  are we going or not? Bye oppa~~ See you later~~" I can imagine Chen pouting at my back.

He rolled his eyes, " yes, you're highness" then smiled.

 

-------------------------

Author's Note:

Huhu, it's boring. 4301 characters yet I feel so unsatisfied with this chapter.

I hope it satisfies you though. 

And it's been long since I updated. 

Next chapter will be where the other main characters will be introduced. 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3 <3 <3