Chapter 1

On & Off

Beware the cursing! >:D That is all!


Andy P.O.V

  I swear my eyes grew to the size of bus wheels as I looked up at the building in front of me. Just how rich was this man!?

  The mansion was a beige color, with dull gold ts on the windows and door frames. A large iron gate guarded the front path to the entrance, and just a ways into the middle, it split into three separate paths. The two new paths leading into the gardens of trees and and an abundance of flowers.

  Holy . I am not ready for this. Nope. Should I just walk away and pretend I never came? That's a good idea.

  Just as I was about to turn away and walk back to my own home, a voice suddenly jarred me from my thoughts as the gates suddenly started opening with a rusty squeak. I gripped the strap of my side bag as I slowly turned around to see a tiny woman running towards me, her glasses falling down her nose and her breath coming out in short gasps, clearly showing how she didn't run much, if at all. She stopped in front of me, putting her hands on her knees and panting.

  "Ar-are you alright?" I asked her, bending slightly. She looked up at me and waved her hand limply, breathing in again before standing up and straightening out her clothes, which I finally got the chance to take in.

  She wore a black dress that stopped just under her knees, white ruffles pouring out of the bottom. Over the dress was a white ruffled apron (just like the skirt) that tied in the back, indicated by the loose bow falling apart behind her. Her head band of black cloth and white ruffles was slightly tilted and she fixed it while pushing her glasses back up and finally looking at me clearly, giving a small smile, though it was a bit weak.

  "You're the new butler aren't you?" she asked, putting her hands on her hands and smiling like she had won something.

  "Uh...yeah." I was dumbfounded by her sudden change of character, as it was a bit foreign for me to understand. I never got out much actually.

  "Good. Our master's personal butler just quit, so you'll be taking that job from now on." After she said this, she quickly grabbed me by the wrist and proceeded to drag me through the gate and onto the grounds. Holy she was strong! Her grip was like steel wrapped around my arm and pulling me towards my doom.

  Nooooooo! I'm going to make a complete fool of myself in front of whoever this owner is. Why did I pick a job in such a high-end area of society? I should've just went with that job at the noodle shop. 

  "Don't be such a baby." I heard her say as she pushed open the large doors of the front entrance with a force that I couldn't believe was human. Wait, did she read my mind or something? "Everyone is nervous on their first day. Honestly, it's not like the master is going to do something to them, especially you judging by your looks." As she said this, she turned around and flashed him a cheeky grin while eyeing him and down before nodding. "Yup, definitely not you."

  "W-what do you mean?" Gah, why was I stuttering so much!? She seemed to ignore me at first as she dragged me through the maze of hallways towards a room labeled 'Servant's Ready Room'. The woman finally answered me when she pushed me inside.

  "Master likes cute boys. He usually takes his anger out on his personal butler, though master rarely gets angry ever. His last butler wasn't a nice man so it was easy for him to do that, but he doesn't hurt people he likes, and master has a soft spot for cuties like you." My mouth hung open in surprise as her iron grip finally let go of my wrist and I absentmindedly watched her walk away. I'm a cutie!? What the hell!? This place is too weird for me, way too weird. First of all, this place is huge, and second of all, I get called cute in the first five minutes I've been in this place!

  "Um..." I wanted to say something to the woman, but I couldn't see where she had went. Moving to step forward, I tried peeking through the rows of personal lockers and clothing racks to find her.

  "What are you doing?" Hearing the voice behind me I quickly turned around startled, only to see that it was the same woman as before. She just laughed as she held up the clothes in her hand. "You don't need to be so jittery, jeez." Then a slightly nervous look crossed her features as she bit her lip. "Um, anyways, I found your clothes. Well, a substitute at least." 

  Finally getting over my shock, I noticed the clothes she held in her arm were the same exact thing she was wearing, in a slightly bigger size. Oh hell no. I'm not dressing as a ing maid!

  Noticing the expression on my face, she clapped her hands together and bowed her head in front of me. 

  "Please! It's just for today! You're suit is just coming in a little late is all. This isn't the first time." She looked up at me and bit the inside of her cheek before speaking again. "I mean, of course we had other clothes for the men to wear, but unfortunately, we only have this maid's outfit left in the extra stock. Master's old personal butler had decided to burn all the extras for the newcomer, which is you, since he wants the master to get rid of you immediately. I don't think that will happen though. I would also like to let you just wear your normal clothes, but protocol states that all workers must wear a uniform. So here you go."

  She shoved the dress, head band and socks into my arms while blushing slightly (for reasons unknown), before turning around and walking towards the door.

  "I'll stand outside and wait for you to dress. Then I'll take you to the kitchens so you can take master's breakfast up to him." I just nodded absentmindedly as she walked out of the room and shut the door. Looking down at the dress in my arms, I gulped before moving towards one of the benches and setting my bag down onto it. This was going be a long day.


  So, there's the first chap. o u o; I hope it's alright. T^T I'm sorry if it and yeah. Oh GOD, I'm making Andy wear a dress. But what the hell! XD lol Imma make him where the dress, and he's going to be the most prettiest maid (*cough*butler*cough*) in the whole mansion! >:D I hope you'll stay tuned for the second chapter!

  ^o^ Comments and subsrcibing are very much appreciated!