New

2nd love not beautiful as FIRST LOVE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

                                                 |031113|

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

[Author P.O.V]

 

"Jiji! Wake up now or you want to be late for your first day at your new school" "5minute more mom!!" That lazy girl is Jung Eunji.She 17 years old this year.She lived with her's parents.Something Eunji stay alone when her's parents busy with work and must go to oversea.The reason why Eunji transfer to her's new school because she want to be together with her cousin,Lay and also have fews problem at her old school. "NOW J.U.N.G E.U.N.J.I!!" her mom keep shout from downstairs. "Alright madam." Eunji wake up from her's dreamland and rub her's eyes while heade to bathroom.

 

[Eunji P.O.V]

 

"OH NO,I WILL LATEE!!" I'm looking at my watch while running to school.I didn't noticed that there were a boy and a girl infront of me then I bump the boy accidently and the end we both fall on the ground.He so handsome then i realize that i fall on him. "Oh sorry,I don't noticed that both of you infront of my way just now.I'm really sorry" I'm saying sorry to that boy and that girl even bow to them."Wait.You also same school with us? But I never saw you at school before" That girl spoke and she look like want to think to something. "I'm a new student actually.Today is my first day" I tell her and she just nods to give a respond meanwhile,when i look at the boy,he in his own world i think.Ignore my conversation with the girl. "By the way,I'm Krystal Jung.But you can call me Krystal.And this boy is Kris.He my bestfriend who also like brother to me" "I'm Jung Eunji.You can call me Eunji or Jiji also can c:" We both shake our hand and like usually,that boy aka Kris keep silent.Maybe he type guy who shy? Its hard to read his's face mean while Krystal face look like she a meanie person but when her smile,its sweet.I can feel the warm between her smile.

 

"Heaven yeah,we always late now!What should we do now?" I keep looking at my watch for hundreds times. "Relax Eunji.Its okay,since we still have time.I know you not always follow the rule right?" "How do you know?I seen like that?" wow did she have power to read my personality or what. "But today is my first day in school,Krys" "Sorry to say this but just me can call her Krys." ._. "What? Dude please.Even KRYS don't mad that i calling her like that" this boy is annoying me.Seriously if can I want to kick him. "Still just me can call her like that miss Eunji." -_-" this boy really annoying one. "Please don't said that you in period mr.dragon. Before I cook you and change you to dragon soup." I give my awesome face and drag Krystal away.

 

Krystal accompany me to school office since i'm still not know the way in this school.Thanks to the hole on the fence and we sneaking through it and arrived on the time.The teacher make me wait and ask krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter