Final.

Fate was never this akward

So there he was.

This particular person who seem to be really in trouble.

Will he able to escape this time? Would he find a way to go away from this one of a trouble? Those were the kind of questions that were running through this person's mind. But what he didn't expect was for someone to actually help.

 

 

A tired and defenseless Tao was running away from his fans in the crowded streets of Seoul, in a not too late evening, since it was 6 pm.

While he was looking behind he didn't notice the little rock that was in front of him, which made him fall in the ground with a loud thud.

Thinking he was completely lost, Tao was there trying to get up, a helping hand appeared in front of him. He was about to take it when he noticed the owner of that hand. She had dark brown that fell on her shoulder with soft waves, with dark eyes as well, but that wasn't the part that stopped him from taking her hand, but the fact that she was wearing the same black sweater he used in the Miracles In December performance, with the EXO letters in big size, along with black denim pants and a hat that said "Comme Des down". He was just there, on the ground debating with his inner self whether to take her hand or not.

(a/n: in case you don't feel like guessing how it looks lol)

 

Since he didn't say or do anything, she asked:

"Do you want to stay there and be harassed by your fans or do you prefer to come with me?" She was still holding out her hand in case he would take it, which he did because after what she said he had no other option.

With her help Tao stood up, and seeing he was standing up already, she ran away with him beside her. They went to a nearby hotel there, and Tao was wondering why, so he asked right away.

"What are we doing here?"

"Here take this and go change in the bathroom." She handed him a black short wig, along with a grey shirt and denim pants.
(a/n: imagine it's actually Tao's face not the model xD)

"What for?" Tao was really lost in there; his mind was going somewhere else.

"Just go!" She pushed him to the bathrooms, since the reasons were pretty obvious and she thought he was just joking, that was the answer she gave him.

He thought there was no point in fighting her, so he just went to the bathroom and got changed. He looked pretty nice, and with that black wig, he didn’t look like himself at all. Tao got out of the bathroom and asked her “How do I look?”

“Well, you don’t look like Tao, but come here, I’ll style your wig.” She said, while going nearer and nearer to Tao.

“No, I can do it myself.”

“No, you can’t because you will make it look like your real hair, and then the disguise will be of no use.”

“So that was the reason you handed me this?” Tao was really surprised, because he thought she was just some crazy girl who liked EXO, but that didn’t seem like it.

“Yeah, what else would I give you MY clothes if not to disguise yourself?”

“Aish ok, ok, but why do you have male clothes in your bag?”

“Long story, but if you really want to know we can go to a café nearby.”

He didn’t think twice, and accepted the girl’s suggestion since he wanted to know why she had a guy’s clothes and also to rest a little from all the running. “Okay.”

“Then, let’s go, and take this”. She handed him some big dark sunglasses and he just took them and put them on his face.

 

She then took his wrist and guided him to the exit and they walked like that till the café. She found a table in the right side of the café and in the middle, and they both sat there.  After asking for what they wanted –he wanted a latte and she took a frappuccino- and getting served, she was the first to talk.

“So, you want to know why I had male clothes don’t you?”

“Yeah, I mean, why in the world would a girl have a male clothes?” He was dead curious and she was not spilling anything already.

She left a deep sigh go out of , while she furrowed her eyebrows and talked.

“Well, the reason why I have male clothes…is because I wanted to know how it feels to walk looking like a male, so I borrowed them and took them with me, I was thinking of changing but then there was a big ruckus in the street and I wanted to know what was up. But then I saw that you were running away from your crazy fans, and you looked at them and didn’t notice there was a rock so you fell so I felt bad and decided to help you and then you accepted my help and we ran away and I gave you the clothes and came to the café and here we are.”

That was way too much information to up so Tao just sat there looking at the space while processing the info she just said. He then became puzzled so he decided to ask anyway.

“Why do you want to know how it feels to look like a male anyway?”

“Well, I don’t know, I suppose I’m just weird”

“Yeah you’re really weird” She just threw deadly glares at him

“Hey, I just helped you get away from your crazy fans and you call me weird!”

“But you just said so and I just agreed”

“Yeah but you could have said something like ‘hey you’re not weird at all’”

“But it’s true anyway”

She was kind of pissed but she let it slip while sighing deep.

“Ugh. Whatever”

They stopped talking and ended their coffee. Just then Tao asked “Who’s going to pay?” to which she said “I’m going to pay, since I dragged you all the way here” and like that, she just pulled out from her jeans pocket some money and gave it to the cashier.

After that they walked out of the café to nowhere in particular. Again she broke the silence by letting out a complaint that was in her mind since they left the café “Why did you let me pay? I mean  I know I said I would pay but you could at least offer to pay. Wait, I forgot you’re  a diva, sorry.”

“What? I’m not a diva, and you didn’t let me do anything even!”

“If I let you would you have pay it off?”

“Well, no. But why would I? You’re a stranger anyway! I don’t even know your name!”

“You never asked!” Little by little they were raising their voice without noticing.

“YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME STILL!!!”

“WELL I FORGOT!!!”

“YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE!!!!”

“BUT I STILL FORGOT IT!! AND WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME??”

“BECAUSE YOU ARE YELLING AT ME!”

“THAT WAS BECAUSE YOU STARTED IT!”

“WELL THEN STOP!”

The both of them shut their mouths but it didn’t last much since they noticed they were out of breath because of their yelling and they started gasping for air. After they recovered from their little bickering, Tao didn’t think it much and asked her what her name was.

“So, what’s your name then?”

“My name is Ahnji, Seo Ahnji, and just like the crazy fan girls that were following you when I found you, I know your name so there’s no need to tell me anyway”

He let out some nervous laugh “He he, yeah…”

“So, were are you going now?”

“Why do you want to know” It’s not that he was afraid he would follow her, but what if she was actually a sasaeng?

“So that we can go there, and then you can change your clothes, and give me my clothes.”

“Ah, I-it’s that so?”

“Yeah, why? Did you think I was actually a sasaeng that wants to follow you?”

“N-no, why should I? Pff please, don’t be absurd…”

“Really?”

He felt as if she was actually reading his mind “W-well, maybe a little” She raised an eyebrow and he noticed that she wouldn’t believe him so he just told her what was going on his mind “Ok, ok. Yeah I thought you were a sasaeng who was actually going to follow me all the way to the building either I told you I was going there or not and I also think you’re a mind reader because that was just what I was thinking”

“You really are like the same way you act in the TV shows”

“How?”

“An idiot.”

“HEY!”

“But, you’re right, I’d still follow you anyway.”

“Creep.”

“Well, if I want my clothes back I have to be one.”

“Why are you so obsessed with your clothes?”

“Because someone that is not me, is using them. I think that’s a very understandable answer.”

“Ugh, you really are weird”

“Whatever, just go wherever you have to so you can change back and give them to me”

“Ok miss weirdo”

“You know I have a name.”

“Sorry, Ahnji”. He walked past her to guide the way while mumbling “Weird”

"I heard that" 

"Whatever. So, who's your favorite in Exo?" He kind of hated the silence, so he just decided to make a little talk, and why not ask her about some random things that were going through his mind since she was an Exo fan.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just making up some conversation."

"Is that so? Well then, you tell me." She sped up her pace so he could see the back of her sweater that said 'Tao 68'.

Tao gasped a little and she just half smirked but he couldn't see it since she was a little bit ahead of him. He sped up his pace as well to be beside her.

"I can't believe you"

"Why not?"

"You don't treat me like i'm your favorite"

"Why would you say so?"

"Because you're mean"

"Lol, but that's natural"

"What's natural? To be mean with your favorite?"

"Yeah" Ahnji let a small giggle, which Tao actually thought that was cute.

"You do really are weird"

"But that's what makes me different from everyone else" She anwered with a soft smile, which reavealed her white teeth, her smile was a beautiful one, but he wouldn't tell her anything. They kept silence but it wasn't akward at all. Finally, they were almost in front of the building with the words "SM Entertainment".

"Uh, i'll ask the guard to let you in"

"There's no need for that"

"What do you me-" She ran away to the door letting him by himself, dumbfounded and oblivious to the fact that she showed the guard a little card. He noticed that she was waving her hand, telling him to enter with to which he obeyed. Once they both were inside the building and walking through the SM corridors he asked her what did she do to enter. "I just told him our situation and he understood", was her answer, to which he didn't believe a thing and told her that "the guard wouldn't just let you enter because of a crappy situation", but she was smarter than him, and said "but seeing as I was just walking with Exo's Tao, was there actually a reason to not believe me?" "Good point you got there" "As always." "Conceited woman" Tao mumbled the last phrase, enough for him to hear and not to loud for her to know, but she still did. "I heard that."

They finally came to the bathroom's door, Tao was a little bit confused, how did she know were the bathroom's were? Because she never went to SM before, or did she?

"How did you know this was the path to the bathroom?"

"I just did, know change quickly, i have someone to meet" Ahnji pushed Tao once again through the bathroom doors giving Tao his clothes back so that he can change in the process. He muttered a little 'aish' while walking to a little bath to change. While Tao was changing, Ahnji received a call from a private number, it was weird, but she answered anyway.

"Hello, who is this?"

"It's Lee Soo Man, have you arrived yet?"

"Uh, yeah, i went to take some coffee before coming here, but I'm already in the building, after I take care of some business i'll be there"

"Well then, i'll be waiting here."

"Yes, Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim."

The call ended just in time and Tao went out of the bathroom, while he still had the wig on his head.

"Were you talking with someone"

"Y-yeah, but we already ended anyway. And why do you still have my wig?"

"Ah, w-well I ended changing and went out of the little bath but then I saw in the mirror that I forgot to take off the wig, and I looked awesome with it, so I was actually going to ask you if you could give it to me." Tao said with an insecure tone and puppy eyes, the ones that Ahnji has seen lots of times, but they didn't have any kind of power on her, because if you haven't remembered, she's weird. Well, that's not the reason at all, but you know.

 

Ahnji's POV

"Ah, w-well I ended changing and went out of the little bath but then I saw in the mirror that I forgot to take off the wig, and I looked awesome with it, so I was actually going to ask you if you could give it to me." Said Tao with puppy eyes, he looked so freaking cute, but i won't tell him that...yet. And hella no it's my wig, he might be my ultimate bias but no-uh, he's not going to get my wig, especially since I used my $15 coupon PAID for it. And well, puppy eyes don't work on me, my friends and my lil sis' use it lot but i like to make them angry by not pleasing them. Aren't I the worst? Ha ha i get that a lot, but I love teasing people, so YOLO.

"No way". I said with a serious tone, because that's MY wig, and also there's like thousands he can buy one at any time i don't get him ._.

"But Ahnji, I look good on this, PWEASEEEE???" He said while doing aegyo, he looked so cute, huh. I guess I have no option.

"Ok, ok. I will buy you one too when we next meet, how about that?" I said.

"But, how are you so sure that we will see each other again?" Tao said, reproaching me with his eyebrows furrowed and doing a small pout.

I smirked "We will meet again, I promise" I took the wig from his head and ran away to Lee Soo Man office's.

"Wait! That's not the way to the exit!" Tao yelled, poor him, if only he knew, I'm not going to the exit he, hehe. *makes a twerp face on her mind*

Tao's POV

There I was, I resigned and didn't follow her because, heck, the moment she ended talking she dashed away from me. Is she really my fan? I mean, she has a sweater with my name and all , but maybe what if she's an antifan actually? Well, I think that if she was, she would have left me there the moment she saw me in the ground to be eaten alive by those crazy fans. But gawd, she was really a weird human being, I wonder what she meant, by saying we will meet again?

I snapped out of my thoughts thanks to Kris, which I didn't know that was there until he snapped his fingers in front of my face, making me flinch because of his sudden action.

"Tao! Are you there?"

"A-ah, sorry Kris ge, I was just thinking about something, but it doesn't matter anymore"

Sorry for leaving you there with the crazy fans, but i didn't thought they would still follow us if we parted away, in which I was wrong because they divided and chased us anyway. But I'm glad you made it here safe and sound."

"Yeah, well actually someone helped me, that's why I was able to be here"

"Really? Who?"

"It was a girl, she was a fan as well, but she was really weird, she had male clothes in her backpack along with a wig -in which I looked fabulous by the way- and then she told me we would meet again and such but I don't know I suppose she's just crazy."

"She sounds crazy, but did you use her wig?"

"Long story ge, I'll tell you about it later"

"Oh yeah, Lee Soo Man want to meet us at the dance room, he wants us to meet someone, a new trainee I think."

"Well then, let's get going ge. Don't you think it's weird he wants us to meet the trainee. Trainee's usually don't receive such attention from seonsaengnim"

"Yeah, it's weird, but we will now when we see him, or her"

With that me and Kris made our way to the dance room, waving some noonas and hyungs that were passing by. The other guys were already there, we were the last ones to come. We greeted each other when Soo Man entered the room.

"Guys, as you maybe guessed, we have a new trainee today, she's a fan of EXO, and she's a foreigner, so I hope you all could get along well with her, show her around the place, and maybe teach her some dance moves and singing techniques before the choreographer comes to get her. Well then come here". He motioned her to come in, and told us what her name was "Guys, she's Seo Ahnji, the new trainee. Please take care of her. Well then, I'll take my leave." With that, Lee Soo Man left leaving the smirking girl and a shocked me along with the other members.

"Well, nice to meet you all. And nice to meet you again, Huang Zi Tao". She smiled and bowed to the other guys, who were left dumbfounded, by the weird girl that stood in front of us.

The girl that saved me.

The girl who had male clothes on her backpack.

The girl with a short black wig.


Well this was Akumahlee's first fic and one shot (well the only one I was able to complete because I always get writers block so yeh) Please tell me how it was ^^ This is more like a one shot that is more likely to get a sequel story, but if people actually like my one shot I'll really think about it :3 I can say it's a romance one because, well, there's no romance at all ._.

And if you suscribe, comment, upvote or whatsoever, it'll make my heart flutter and fly...fly away.

When you see something weird in the sky, well, that's my heart lol.

That is all for the time and remember, I love you <3 I seriously do. I love purple OTL


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i just wanted to say, that i made a new ff :3 if you feel like, check it out. It has layout ;w; (i finally now how to make them lulz)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/741872/aug--ndel-ruins-romance-you-exok-chanyeol-supernartural