Friendship

Secret love

Seohyun's POV...

 

 

"Seobaby! Baby?..Get up and get ready for your college" Nichkhun Oppa sofly wishpered in my ear

I slowly open my eyes while yawning and i saw Nichkhun oppa smiling sweetly on me..

 

"Good morning oppa" I greeted him and hugged him

"Morning my sweet sister" Nichkhun oppa greeted and hugged me back.."Go get ready darling, you'll be late for college" oppa said and patted my shoulder..

 

I walked towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took shower. Then i dress up and went downstairs for breakfast..

I saw Nichkhun oppa and Tiffany unnie having their breakfast..they saw me and smiled..

 

"Honey, come have your breakfast" Tiffany unnie said with her eyesmile

"Yeah come join us" Nichkhun oppa called to sweetly

 

I had my breakfast with them, after that Nichkhun oppa dropped me to college..He always dropped me because he don't want to send me alone..He's very overprotective

 

End Of Seohyun's POV

 

 

 

"Hyunnie!! Good morning!!" Luhan came running to Seohyun and hits her head softly..

"Ouch! Oppa!! Morning" She cutely pouted

"I know i didn't hurt!! Stop acting" he said with a smile..

"Honeyy!!! Hello/hi" Yoona and Sooyoung sweetly hugged her..

"Bad thing!! U guys didn't hugged me" Luhan pout and complained

"If we'll hug you here your fangirls will chase us like devils" Sooyoung replied which make yoona and seohyun giggle

"Where is your friends Luhan?" Yoona asked

"Over there!!" Luhan pointed where exo where sitting..

 

Exo waved at them and they waved backed..and walked towards exo

"Hi guys" Yoona,Sooyoung and Seohyun said together..

They all chat for a while then they went to their own classes...

 

Yoona, Sooyoung and exo-k are in same class and exo-m and seohyun are in same class....

 

IN CLASS ROOM

 

Seohyun sit beside Xiumin, and Luhan and Lay sit behind them and other members sit in another row but not far from them..

"Hyun? Is sooyoung single?" Lay asked seohyun in low tone so that teacher can't hear him...Luhan and Xiumin were controlling their laugh while seohyun raise her eyebrow in shock..

"No, she's dating with me" Xiumin replied which make Lay quite but luhan and seohyun can't control themselve and laugh

"Luhan and Seohyun! What makes you laugh so much?" Teacher asked them in a angry tone

"N-no ma-ma'am ju-just!! Nothing" Luhan stammered

"I-I was jus-" seohyun was interrupted...

"I don't want any excuses..both of you just get out from my class..i don't want you both to disturbed the whole class" Teacher yelled while pointing her finger outside the classroom...Without saying anything they both went out and stood..

"This is your first punishment, right?" Luhan asked

"Yeah.." seohyun replied shortly

"Its ok..make this moment the best one" Luhan said while smiling earning a glare from her

"I'm joking" Luhan lied seeing seohyun in angry mood

"You are right oppa, i should be happy!!" Seohyun suddenly smiled and clapped her hands!!

They both chat there while getting punishment...Luhan was happy because he got opportunity to talk with her...He made seohyun laugh and smile..seeing her smile he also smiled like an idiot...Seohyun was enjoying his company...

 

LUNCH BREAK TIME...

"Luhan, we are sorry for what we did" xiumin and lay said in a sad tone..

"No! Its ok! I should thank you! I got time to know seohyun even better" luhan replied happily while patting their shoulders..

"Seohyun we are sorry" xiumin and lay said to seohyun

"It ok oppas...getting punishment is fun! Thanks for this experience" seohyun smiled

 

Lay just staring at sooyoung while they were having lunch together...other were busy having fun...Baekhyun saw him staring sooyoung without a single blink..

 

"Hyung? What makes you stare sooyoung noona so much?" He asked him with innocent face while other were teasing..

Sooyoung turned her face to Lay and saw his face red, she knew it he has embarrased...she blushed while facing down..

"I told you she's dating with me! So stop staring at her you fool" xiumin teased and make him more jealous

"Huh? Go get a life xiumin! She's not dating you!! She's mi-" lay stopped and stick out his tongue and everyone again started teasing him....

"We got our sister in law" kai tao and sehun hugged one another earning a smack from both sooyoung and Lay...

 

After lunch break, they went back to their classes....after some hour when college was over they went back to their home and bid goodbyes....