Lee Chanhee Yummy

Better Than Candy

‘This movie is sooo boring’ Chanhee rolled his eyes at the screen as you nudged at him to be quiet as you enjoyed the movie.  The kiss scene in the film always made you teary as your vision became blurred you shoved some popcorn in your mouth to distract yourself as Chanhee caught your tears smiling he wiped them away with his plump lips.  He continued to watch you as you ignored him watching the movie as the popcorn was in between the both of you there was barley any room to move but somehow he still managed to nudge his head on your shoulder as he lightly bit your collarbone making you lustful.

‘Ya I am trying to watch.’ You pushed his head away trying to watch the film as he let out a small whine nuzzling his head closer.

‘I don’t want to watch.’ You turned to look at him as he gave you puppy dog eyes. Lee Chanhee always made you melt but you would never admit especially to him and his ego.

‘Lee Chanhee I want to watch go play with L.Joe or something.’ You pushed his cheek to turn as he clasped your hand making you stoke his soft cheeks as he let out a moan his eyes became lustful.

‘I don’t want to I want to stay here with my girlfriend.’ As he paused the film you whined making his his lips in a way that made you want to just forget about the film altogether. He came closer knocking the bowl of popcorn to the floor spilling its contents all over your clean floor.

‘Ya Chanhee I still wanted some you know.’ As you turned your head to pick up the bowl he immediately pushed you down on the couch dominating you.

‘I Will give you something much better.’ As you rolled your eyes at him making him let out his killer laugh as his lips came down on yours. He let out a small chuckle as you tried to push him off of you to yell at him as he held onto your hands pinning you down on the lounge. He underestimated your strength as you turned him around before getting up to pick up the popcorn.

‘I thought you were giving me something better than popcorn’ As you laughed at him who was now giving you a cute confused look as you walked to the kitchen.

‘Ya I did my kiss is better than anything else.’ As he came up behind you sitting on the kitchen bench dangling his legs like a child.

‘Says you there are better things than a kiss from Lee Chanhee such as candy.’ You stuck your tongue out at him as he gave you a killer smile revealing a small dimple as you walked past him, his dangling feet caught you wrapping around your waist as he brought you close to his face.

‘I am much better than candy.’ As he put his lips back onto yours as you let out a small laugh before he jumped off the bench never moving his lips from yours pulling you into your bedroom. As he put you on the bed he gave you a smile ruffling your hair earning a glare.

‘Nothing is better than candy.’

‘Of course there is and its name is Lee Chanhee.’ You shook your head as he leapt on the bed hugging your waist tightly from behind resting his blonde head on your shoulder giving you small butterfly kisses on your neck.

‘Who said Lee Chanhee is better than candy? Sorry Mr.Popular.’

‘Lee Chanhee is better than candy because of his beautiful girlfriend who is better than everything in the whole world.’ As he linked his fingers in between your own fingers rocking you back and forth on the bed as he continued to kiss your neck.

‘ up now aren’t you…’ As you earned a small chuckle as he now nuzzled at your ear sending a shiver down to your spine.

‘I love you and nothing can change that.’ He turned you around as his usual smirk changed to a sincere smile that made you melt down to your core as you placed a finger on his moist plump lips.

‘I love you too Lee Chanhee.’ As you kissed his lips when the door opened to reveal L.Joe and C.A.P.

‘Oh Not again with this squishy stuff.’ As they closed the door letting you kiss Chanhee again.