Yes ... There is miracle ...

☃ M i r a c l e i n D e c e m b e r 2 5 ☃

And I am changing everyday ...

 

x x x x x x x x x x x x

 

Yuri looked out of the cafe, snow is falling. She saw couples walking around the street, throwing snowballs at one another, kissing, hugging one another.

It's the most beautiful time of the year, Christmas.

Yes ...

Christmas.

"Kwon Yuri, you had sit here for all day long, better leave now. Spend your time with your love ones."

Her friend, Sunny came out from the pantry, sitting beside her.

"Yeah, Sunny, you better close your shop now and spend your time with your lovely Baekhyun..." she teased.

"Yeah yeah yeah, he's inside the pantry and we're going to spend time ... NOW !" Sunny said.

"I'm leaving, bye Sun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She sat on the bench beside the Han River, where she and her loved one liked a lot. She sigh, seeing the beautiful lights hanging opposite to the river, on the house. People enjoying their romanctic time with their family, made Yuri sigh.

"I wish ... you're here now ... Kyungsoo ..."

 

flashback

She and Kyungsoo walked to Han River, hand in hand, smiling sweetly at one another.

"Yuri, stop here."

She looked at Kyungsoo pointing to a house.

"In the future, we're going to live there, spending our moments with one another and our lovely children."

"Hey, are you sure I'm going to marry you, Kyungsoo oppa ?"

"Yes, because ... you're mine forever." he said and planted a kiss on Yuri's cheeks.

He said and handed a necklace.

"Do you know ... This is a couple necklace ... Don't dare to take it off ... Because ... You're tangled up by me ..."

"Alright squishy ..."

end of flashbacks

 

She looked at the wavey water, trying to forget.

But no use ...

 

 

-

 

 

Kyungsoo looked at the TV soulessly, doing nothing but playing with his fingers.

He leaned back to his soft, and gave out a huge sigh. He lookd at the photographs, with Yuri.

"Yuri ..." he murmured. He struggled in his heart, he knows that he had hurted her too much.

Deep in his heart, he knows he still love her ...

But ...

Is she still loving him ?

He didn't care much, and pick up his phone.

"Kai ah ..."

"Ah ... Hyung ..."

"Should I get back her ?"

"What ?"

"Should I get back Yuri ?"

"Well ... She's nice ... Worth a try ... Why .. all the sudden ..."

"I want to get her back ..."

"Then go stupid ... You'd like to see her kissing with another guy ?"

"No ..."

"Then do it ! Unless ..."

"Unless what ?"

"You don't love her ..."

"I do love her ..."

"Then go, I'll support you."

"Thanks Kai ..."

"Anything for my hyung."

 

Kyungsoo hung up, yes ... His decision is a yes ...

 

 

-

 

 

He pressed her doorbell, she didn't answer.

"Where's that girl ..." he murmured. Thinking of nothing, he ran to Han River.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"GET OFF ME ! JERK !"

Kyungsoo heard screams.

"Yuri ?" he looked at far away, Yuri is struggling away from a drunk guy.

"No miss ... You're ... you're ... fcking y ..." the guys said managed to kiss her.

Kyungsoo ran and pulled Yuri away from him.

"Sorry Mr, she's my girlfriend." he said and kissed Yuri's lips.

Yuri went shocked and spoke nothing.

"You better get off jerk, otherwise ... You're over ..." Kyungsoo smirked to that guy.

 

 

-

 

 

 

"What are you doing here ..." Yuri asked Kyungsoo coldly.

She saw Yuri's neck.

"You're wearing it ..."

"So ?"

Kyungsoo had now words to speak, he looked at Yuri's eyes and he wanted to cry, but he hold.

"Yuri ... I ... I'm sorry ... I regreted ... Breaking up with you ... Please ... come back to me."

He pointed at his necklace.

"Look Yuri ... I never took it off ... Because I remember our promise ... Because ... I love you."

Yuri went shocked to his sudden confession, the 3 wors that she wanted to hear from him for ages, yes ... He did say.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Yuri, wanting her to answer, he looked at his watch.

"It's 11:58 ..." he murmured.

"Yes ..."

He looked at her.

"Yes ... I love you too." she said.

Kyungsoo hugged her and say.

"Today, 11:58, I spent my Christmas with you ..."

"And I'll spend it with you ... forever ..."