Final

My Gangster Boy

Kaye's POV:

I was walking at the hallway with my friends, we were chatting along the way. "So, you're still seeing him?" She asked me, I nodded.

"Yeah, don't tell dad, okay?" I honestly answered, they nodded. "Wouldn't your dad get angry if he find out you're with him?" 

A sigh escaped my lips before nodding, "I know, I hope he'll understand." They patted my back, "Don't worry, he'll understand that." They comforted me.

I smiled at them before walking towards our room, I got my phone and checked the text messages. I was about to put it back in my pocket when it rang.

It was Kris, my boyfriend. "Yeoboseyo? Oppa?" I waited for his answer, "Jagiya, can we see each other later?" He asked me, I nodded, as if he could see it.

"Yeah sure, where?" I asked him, "I'll pick you up later okay. Bye, I love you." "Ne, I love you too." He ended the call and I entered the room then headed straight to my seat.

Throughout the class, I can't concentrate. I was wondering about him, he wouldn't come by without any reason. He's different from the others, he's a gangster. 

Odd right? A relationship between a gangster and a daddy's girl is somehow weird, guards would be around in disguise. It's hard for us, but we could bare with it.

"Okay, that's all for today. Class dismiss." Our teacher said before going out, I stood up and grabbed my bag then got out. I headed straight to the exit, I quickly saw his car few meters away from the exit. 

I walked towards his car and sat inside the passenger's seat, he looked at me. "Hey." He greeted me in his husky voice, it sound so y. He leaned and pecked my lips, I smiled. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going on a date." He smiled at him, oh this guy, really. He never failed to make my heart flutter with those sweet words, "But Dad would be home in an hour or so." I pouted.

"Don't worry, Dad told me that they still have meetings. No need to worry." Oh, I forgot to say, his dad was a business partner of my dad. At first, he liked Kris for me, not until he found out that he's a gangster.

"Okay then." I don't mind getting caught with him, that happened to us already though. He smiled before started driving, "Where are we going?" I looked at him.

"Mall." He smiled, I nodded. After 20 minutes, we finally reached the mall. We got out and walked into the mall, hand in hand. "Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Let's go there!" I pointed at a shop, they were selling couple merchandise. I pulled him and entered the shop, I looked around while smiling. A pair of hoodie caught my attention, it was white and has a print 'ADORE'. 

"Yeobo, look at this." I called him, Kris quickly went beside me and I pointed at the hoodies. "I want that." Then, I looked at him while pouting. "Please~" 

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Arasso. We'll buy this." He said as he took the hoodies and walked towards the counter.

I smiled then followed him, hugging his arm. "Gomawo yeobo~" I said in a sing song voice, he cupped my chin and smiled. "Anything for my baby." He pecked my nose before paying for the hoodies, we flashed smiles at the cashier before going out. 

For the passed three hours, we all the possible things that could be done in the mall before going home. 

As we reached our house, I saw his dad and my dad standing outside our house. We got out of his car and held our hands, they looked at us.

"Where did the both of you have been?" His dad asked, "Just at the mall, Dad." Kris answered.

"Kaye, go to your room now." Dad told me, I glanced at Kris - he just nodded. "Arasso." I pulled my hand before going in, before that - I glanced at him.

My dad and his dad were serious, a sigh escaped my lips.

Kris' POV:

I nervously looked at dad and Kaye's dad, I don't usually feel this - unless when her father is around, "Kris." Her dad spoke up.

"Ne?" I tried my best to keep my voice normal. 

"Since from the start of your relationship with my daughter, I've already saw the efforts and love you have gave her. When I found out that you're a gangster, I got scared, especially for her safety. That's why I hired some bodyguards for her, in their observation, you don't let the others hurt my daughter. And I salute you for that, starting now, you two could date freely. But remember - once you hurt my daughter, prepare yourself, got that?" 

I don't know if he's threatening me or not, but it made me smile. We could date freely, that's the thing we're waiting for a long time now. 

"Ne, I promise. I'll promise to protect her, even if it means my life to be taken away." He nodded, "Well, we need to go home now. Good night." My dad told him and we bowed before going home.

As soon we reached the house, I headed straight to my room and lie down on the bed. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number, patiently waiting for her call.

"Kyahh!! Yeobo~!! Dad told me we could date freely!!" She shouted as soon she answered the call, I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess we could go anywhere we want." I said. "Ne!" I bet she's jumping on her bed right now.

"Yeobo, I want to tell you something." She said more calmly, "What is it?" I waited.

"Throughout our relationship, people would always say that you're like a monster. But in my eyes, you're like just a cute hamster. And yeobo, for me - you're my angel." She said sweetly.

It made my smile get even more wide, "You're also my angel, jagiya." I told her.

Now, I'm even more proud to say that she's my baby girl and I'm her gangster boy. 

 

Author's Note: okay, it's slight fluff XD I'm not good at fluff so sorry. Hope you guys like this! =)