Enchanted Forest

The Wolf That Fell In Love With Little Red Riding Hood

Yixing sigh sadly as he heard his mother calling him. Another errand and another day. Why can't his life be more exciting? 

"Yixing? Can you please bring this fruits to Grandma? Thank you dear." His mother said without looking at him. Yixing put on his infamous red hood and took the basket full of fruits. He slowly walked towards the door when his mother spoke again.

"Don't talk to strangers ok?" Yixing nodded and went on his way. The walk towards the Enchanted forest is always tiring but Yixing doesn't mind. His story was "Little Red Riding Hood" after all. He bitterly watch the other faes* playing around with no reason to stop and diligently try to follow the fate the world wrote for them. Yixing wished he had a prince charming. Someone who would save him and cherish him but no~. He's Little Red Riding Hood and the only man who would save him is the woodcutter. 

"Hey!" A cheery voice called out and Yixing saw his friend Luhan waving at him. 

"Luhan, how are you?" Yixing smile and Luhan excitedly talked about HIS prince charming.

"He proposed!! Sehun proposed to me Xing!" Luhan happily hugged Yixing who can't help but feel jealous. No one would ever love him like that, well no one was SUPPOSE to...

"Congrats Lu. Your little beast is now officially yours eh?" But that doesn't he can't tease them. Luhan blushed and stuttured.

"D-Don't say it like that!" They talked a bit until Luhan needed to leave. He has a wedding to prepare after all. Yixing sadly watched his friend leave him.

"I wish... I wish I could fall in love like that..." Yixing mumbled before continueing his journey.

After a few minutes, the Encanted forest started to come to view. Yixing didn't rest and determindly walk towards his Grandma's house. He really need to talk to her too, who makes their house inside a scary forest? His gramma obviously.

 

Crossroads always appear when Yixing enters the forest. He knew the right way but he needs to go the roundabout way even though the big bad wolf isn' there. He needs to follow the story after all, even though it lacks certain characters.

"Where is the wolf anyway?" He absent mindedly asked no one in particular as he sat down on the roots on an old tree. A black shadow caught his eyes and his all of his hair on his nape stood up. He needed to leave. Yixing quickly walked away and ran when he caught the black shadow following him.

When he reached his gramma's place, he was exhausted.

"Dear! Oh my, what happened to you?" Grandma asked as she quickly tended on Yixing. Yixing quickly drank the water his grandmother gave to him. He took off his red hood and helped his grandma on her chores.

 

"Thank you dear. Come back soon." Yixing nodded and wave goodbye before walking away. He noticed the dark sky and he feared the worst. If night time catches him, the big bad wolf would be the least of his problems. He sat down at the very same tree and decided to call it night. Better stay in one place rather than continueing on. He wasn't Snow White and Yixing was pretty sure the Dwarves moved away by now. He set up camp and lied down underneath the tree.

Rustling sound woken Yixing up. His fire is long gone by now and everything was black. He reached for his basket and took out an apple(not a good choice of weapon but he had no other options).

"H-Hello..?" More rustling sound and Yixing's hold on the apple tighten. He heard a loud PLOP on the other side of the tree.

"Don't be scared of me..." Normal Fae might fainted by now but there's something about that voice that calms Yixing.

"Ok... who are you?" He waited in complete silence before he heard his answer.

"I'm a tree." Yeah right. Yixing decided to have a conversation with the said "tree".

"Well Mr. Tree, why didn't talk earlier hmm?"

"Uh... I was asleep.."

"Oh? So you're nocturnial? That's nice... tell me about yourself."

"Well... I am a tree." Yixing let out a snicker. This'll be a long conversation.

 

Yixing can't believe he talked with a 'tree' the whole night. He got too engrossed with the conversation that he jumped when sunlight hit his face.

"Oh my.. I am so sorry Mr. Tree but I need to go now. It was nice talking to you!" Yixing quickly left but not fast enough as he heard a dissapointed "ok..". He turned to apologize some more but he froze when he saw an all familiar fur.

"Mr. Tree is the.... big bad wolf..."


 

Well... Yixing... you're in deep XD. Hope you liked it. Sorry if there are grammatical errors. FYI, I at grammar and spelling sometimes lol.

Anyway, about the story:

Fae- every fairytale character is a Fae. In other words, there like the people of that place.

Enchanted forest- is enchanted.

Luhan is Belle/Bell(?) by the way... dunno who should i make as the other princesses kesesese... let me know if you want a certain character as that princess and their prince lol.

I want thank you for suscribing this story.