Thirty - One.

Married to the Kingka ?

Third person POV

 

You and Baekhyun ran to the room where both of your precious princesses and prince was sleeping at. Kris was currently carrying Jihyo, who's sick. You immediately ran and carried Jihyo from Kris's arms. 

 

"Ji Young ya, Jihyo's having a high fever! I just touched her forehead with the back of my hands, it's burning!" Kris informed you. You immediately touches Jihyo's forehead with the back of your hands and Jihyo's forehead was indeed, burning. 

 

"Yeobo, what should I do? Jihyo's having a fever!" you asked Baekhyun.

 

"We must bring Jihyo to the doctors. Kris hyung, could you drive us there?" Baekhyun asked. Kris nodded, "I'll go and prepare my car now." Kris said and he ran off, to prepare the car. Baekhyun then looked at Sehun, "Sehun. Go and get Jihyo's health card and my Identification card ." Baekhyun looked at Kai, "Kai. Go and fill Jihyo's bottle up with water. She needs to be hydrated at all time." 

 

"Yes." the two maknaes ran off to get the things Baekhyun wanted them to. 

 

Later , Kai went back to the living room with a bottle . 

"Hyung, here the Bottle you want.  " Kai said 

"YAH!  This is Jihyun's bottle , not Jihyo's " Baekhyun said 

"Aish . Forget it . JiYoung ah let's go " Baekhyun said helping you to carry Jihyo . 

"Hyung let's go " Kris nodded . 


 

Later in the hospital 

You and Baekhyun are Waiting for your turn outside the doctor's room . After a moment of waiting ,The nurse came to carried Jihyo away and brought her into her room to check on her temperature. You followed while Baekhyun stayed outside. 

 

"Kris Hyung, please go home first.. come back when the members wakes up and bring JiHyun and HyunYoung to my parents first before coming . I don't want them to get infected ." Baekhyun told Kris. Kris nodded and patted Baekhyun's shoulders. 

 

"Alright, take care of the little princess." Kris said. Baekhyun smiled at Kris and nodded . 


"HYUNG ! " Tao Shouted , as he enter the room with the other members . 

"YAH ! Keep quiet ! Jihyo is sleeping . " Baekhyun said , hitting Tao's head .

"Sorry " Tao said as he lower his head . 

"Is JiHyo Alright ? "Suho Said .

"Uhrm . The doctor said is because she Sleeps in air-conditioned room and the temperature is too low and that causes her fever . " Baekhyun said . 

"But why HyunYoung and JiHyun is fine ? "Sehun asked . 

" I think is because her immune system is too low . " You said .

The Nurse then enter the room . 

"I'm here to inform you that Jihyo can go home right after the doctor visted her . "

"Nae Kamsahamida ! " Everyone Bowed 


Sorry for the late update . Anyway 4 more days to Baek's Birthday and #HappyTAOday .