V. Yuri's Dorm

Bad Girls II: 쏴라!

After school, Seohyun and Yuri walked out of the building together. They had just met but it felt like they had known each other their entire lives. Yuri took Seohyun's hand and led her to the dormitory where she lived. It wasn't a particularly high class one, juts a simple yellow building that had around 25 floors and was operated by an elevator. 

"There's a convenience store inside, do you want to buy something before we go to my dorm?" asked Yuri. Seohyun shook her head. They entered the lobby of the dormitory and to their left was the convenience store.

"Well I have to buy something. Wait here." Yuri entered the convenience store. The store clerk greeted her and she returned the good afternoon with a smug smirk.

"Pack of Black." said Yuri. The store clerk handed her a box of Marlboro Black Menthol. Seohyun looked at this and her eyes grew wide.

"Bag it?"

"Nah. I'mma smoke it now." Yuri said. She peeled the plastic and opened the cover, picked one out and fished for her lighter with her free hand. This she seemed to do with such precision and grace, proof that she had been smoking for a long time already.

Smoking was permitted in the dorm. 

"You smoke?" asked Seohyun.

"Clearly." Yuri replied, inhaling and puffing smoke. "You?"

"No smoke, no drink."

"Ah. Square girl. High time you learn!"

"NO!" Seohyun laughed and squealed. Yuri cackled along with her and shook her head.

"Nah, just kidding." 

"You meanie!" Seohyun teased. They felt even closer now that they were teasing each other. Yuri looked at her and squinted her eyes with a smile separated by a cigarette stick. 

"What do you do for fun then?"

"Read. Sing-"

"Woah. You sing?" Yuri removed the stick from and puffed at Seohyun's direction, something she quickly realized, hence fanning the smoke away from her face. 

"Yeah."

"I'd like to hear it"

"No."

"C'maaan."

"NO!"

"I wont' stop."

"Okay!" Seohyun gave in. She sang the chorus of "Let it Go". As she belted, Yuri watched with amazement, smoking her cigarette. When Seohyun was done, she put the stick back in and clapped.

"That was awesome. You should sing more often."

"Oh, I don't want to. I have stage fright."

" that stage fright." Yuri laughed. Seohyun smiled and laughed along with her, still feeling guilty because she should be in her dorm studying for chemistry. 

"Hahahaha. Up the ?" Seohyun asked. Yuri's eyes widened as she did not expect a joke that dirty to come out of Seohyun, a pure and al looking girl.

"You're just as evil." Yuri said. "C'mon, lift's that way." She pointed to the elevator and directed her new friend there. They entered and Yuri pushed the 9th floor button. As they got up, an awkward silence befell them. Yuri still smoked her cigarette, slightly suffocating Seohyun in the enclosed space. When they reached the 9th floor, Seohyun was able to breathe again.

"Here's my room. First room on the 9th floor. 901." Yuri smiled. She took the key out of her pocket and opened it, allowed Seohyun to enter first.

"Oh..." Seohyun looked at it. It was a typical dorm. Not much decoration, not much pizzazz. It was clean and fully airconditioned, with a single bed, but it was boring to look at.

"What do you do here?" asked Seohyun. Yuri walked in and walked over to the bed, plopped herself onto it while smoking.

"Stuff. Anything. Anything I want.  I'm free." she said. 

"Nice." Seohyun walked in and looked around. It was indeed amazing. 

"Meh, I smoke here and there. I smoke alot when I'm in here." Yuri said. It could be a psychological thing but Seohyun started to smell the strong odor of cigarettes when Yuri said that.

"No judgements, it's okay." Seohyun said. Yuri shrugged and continued to smoke. 

"Am I going to sleep here?" asked Seohyun.

"If you want to." Yuri said. Seohyun, who had never really experienced a sleepover, agreed.

"I'll do it."

"Great!" Yuri smiled. She scooted over and allowed Seohyun to sit next to her.