Surprise! Surprise!!!

Bad Girls II: 쏴라!

Yuri and Seohyun agreed to cause chaos in the school. The two most introverted psychology majors were out to make the biggest noise ever, to become the noisiest students there were. They had had enough of the oppression. It was time they spoke up.

Or shot up.

Yuri and Seohyun headed via bus to Yuri's hometown in Busan that weekend. Busan was also Seohyun's hometown so she figured that she would drop by at her mother's house to, you know, see how she was doing and kiss her and hug her before she committed her first crime willingly. 

It was also on this day that Yuri would show her the other side of her....

The killer side.

"My dad has a lot of guns. He keeps it as a collection. He and mom are gone. We can get those guns. Know how to shoot?" 

"Seen it in movies."

"Good. It's time we load up on artillery. We're gonna need this." 

[IN YURI'S HOME]

The two finally arrived at Yuri's family home. It was a big and beautiful house that looked like it was made of brick and stone, very old fashioned and cozy looking. Yuri walked over to the porch and unlocked the door.

"Welcome." she said. Seohyun kept quiet and just observed. 

Yuri always had the spare keys to her house so she could enter even if the house was empty. There, she and Seohyun made their way in and the first thing Seohyun noticed was the antique furniture.

"Your house looks old. But it looks comfortable. Very." 

"Thanks. Parents are big on antiques." Yuri led her to the hallway where her father's gun closet was. It was quiet obscured from the rest of the house, far west it was so that nobody would get curious and open it. It was there for recreational as well as safety purposes. Or in case her father got fed up with her mother and decided to shoot himself. 

"Here it is. The glass case of death." Yuri said. Seohyun was amazed at how many guns there were. There were so many to choose from that in her desire to have the people in school dead, she wanted to use all of them.

"You can't use all. Choose your weapon."

"Won't your parents get mad?" Seohyun asked, the good girl concern in her coming back.

"They won't be back until next week. By the time they return, we would've gone far away already." 

"Okay." Seohyun said. She tried to help Yuri open the glass case. There, the guns were on display, held up by straps attached to the board where it hung. Amazing how many guns there were. 

"Pick your poison." Yuri said.  She reached far for the Glock 9. "This is my personal favorite." As well as this." She picked up a Semi-automatic pistol. 

"I can't choose. I'm feeling kinda nervous."

"Don't." Yuri said. "When we get through this, it'll be all over." 

"I hope."

"It will." Yuri smiled. She picked up a Colt SCAMP and an IMI  Desert Eagle and handed it to Seohyun.

"Put it in your bag. They're yours." she said. Seohyun smiled and nodded a fake, forced, and nervous smile. Yuri quickly pranced around and searched the drawers.

"Whatcha looking for?" asked Seohyun.

"Bullets. Lots and lots of ammo. We need extra for when we run out. We don't want to shame ourselves in front of those motherers." Yuri said, face buried in the cabinets and drawers. Finally, she was able to fish some out and placed them in her bag.

"They're with me so if you'll need them, tap me okay." 

"Okay." Seohyun said.

"Last but not least, we're gonna need some lighters and matches as well as some gasoline. A cloth would help too." Yuri said.. Seohyun had no idea what was going through Yuri's chaotic, murderous, drug-abused mind but whatever she was saying, it sounded very scary.

"I think I know what you're planning."

"I also need small bottles. Small beer bottles. Or any ing bottles." Yuri said. It all becamme clear to Seohyun.

"Molotov cocktail?"

"Smart."Yuri replied with a smirk. She hunted high and low for bottles that she could possible use for making them.

"How about those." Seohyun pointed at small, empty wine bottles in the far right corner. Yuri saw these and hurriedly took them. 

"Good job." she hoarded them in her bag which was already full.

"When are we going to make them?" asked Seohyun.

"Sunday night. It's Saturday so from now until Monday, stay at the dorm. We have loads to talk about."