End

Snow and The Swiss

The snow pelted into Zitao’s face as he ploughed forward, muttering curses that got stolen away by the heavy wind.
"I can hear that, what would Joonmyun say about that mouth?"

"Shut the up Jongdae," he retorted, his throat burning from the cold air and hard exercise.

They’ve been hiking up this mountain for hours.
"It’ll all be worth it, trust me," Jongdae grinned, staring at the top of the mountain. It seemed like the more they walked, the more the mountain grew.

"Tell me why the hell we’re hiking up here or I’ll kick your down this cliff of a mountain so hard you’ll be ting snow for a month," he said coldly.

"Eyy, c’mon, it should be easy to figure out now," he chuckled, stepping past a rock slowly.

"Obviously not, Jongdae. Or, I wouldn’t be asking."

He took in a deep breath, then released it. The fog of his breath flowing behind them quickly at the strength of the wind.
"We’re going to yodel," he grinned, excitement reaching his voice as the smile spread.

Zitao’s face went completely blank of all emotion.
" you, Jongdae," he spat.
. YOU.

"Happy Birthday!" He grinned further, a smile worthy of competing against the Cheshire Cat.

Zitao, turning around to grab the rock Jongdae had stepped around, letting out an angry screech.
"YOU MADE ME WALK UP A STEEP MOUNTAIN, IN BELOW 0 WEATHER, AGAINST HARSH WINDS. TO YODEL??? AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT??” He shrieked, the last words coming off so high pitched, Chen suspected only dogs and the trained ears of the Exo members would’ve been able to hear.

"I knew you’d love it!" He said, hands on his hips. His body jerked away in a cartoonish rush as he saw Zitao preparing to chuck the large rock in his direction. He ran up the hill in panic, now feeling quite sure that the maknae wouldn’t hesitate to kill him.

Eventually though, Zitao caught up with him. And that’s exactly what he had done. News all across the world of the two missing Exo members filled the world. Tao had learned to live with Swiss yodelling mountain dwellers. And he lived happily with the thought of Jongdae’s body buried under the snow.
The end.