chapter 1

My Love

On the way to school

You walking to school while listening to your favourite song, BTS-boy in love. You looking around and   Its just a great weather for walking...suddenly you hearing someone called your name

Hoseok : hana yaaa....

But you too lazy to turn your head..you just ignore the voice

Hoseok: hana yaaa....

He called you until you answer him..

You: what...(answer lazily)

Hoseok walk after you and suddenly he puts he’s arm around your shoulders.. Your heart suddenly beating so fast.. you  quickly push Hoseok away and walk more fast..

Hoseok.:.yaaaa !!!Hana yaa!!..wae gurae??

Because of you walk so fast, you cannot stable your walking and you tripping on the road..

You : arghhhh!!!!(sitting on the walkway while holding your knee.)

Hoseok run to get you

Hoseok : noel  gwaenchanna.??...you bleeding..

You : im okay..just go away hoseok..

Hoseok : what are you talking about??.. How can i leave you here with bleeding knee..and whats     wrong with you today??

You : *whispering to yourself* i want to forget you but i cant and thats make me suffer..

You start to crying because you cannot say that to him and he very shock because he never see you cry even before these 3 years he knows you..He knows you as a tough girl that will not cry easily..

Hoseok : its really hurt..??(with worried expressions) Im sorry for scolding you. Can you get up??

He hold you tight and try to get you up. Hoseok and you slowly walking back to your home because there is no way for you to study with your condition now....

 

 

While walking home

You staring at Hoseok face... *whispering to yourself* hoseok yaa...why i like you?why? i just cannot stand anymore. Why you like someone else, and she is my bestfriend too... without you notice your tears falling down to your cheeks and you try to cover it because you don’t want Hoseok notice it. You wipe your tears..

Hoseok : ja...let me open the door ( he insert you door password that is 180294 his birthday.).

Both of you walking into your house..

Hoseok : sit here..i will go to take a bowl of water and a towel..wait for me..(he say that and pat your head)

Without your notice you are blushing...and Hoseok notice it..

Hoseok : Hana yaa, why you face turns red..?? are you sick or...

Before Hoseok finish talking your deny it..

You  : no...i’m just feeling hot...

Hoseok quickly puts his palm on your forehead..and you wish that the time could stop because you think this will not gonna happen again...you wish Hoseok could be beside you always and that is impossible.

Hoseok : i think you get fever...  let me tell your mom..

You  : my mom is not here about 2 weeks because she work outstation.

Hoseok :oh okay( he will not asking about your father because he know that you lost your father since 8 because of the car accident).

You : Hoseok arr..(you called his name with low soft tone)..

Hoseok :nae..waegurae??

You: can i ask you something??did you really dated Inna..??

Hoseok : how do you know??     (he really shoked because he didn’t tell you anything about it.)

You : so the rumor is true...Did you happy with your relationship now??

Hoseok : yes im really happy..(you could tell because he just cant stop smiling)

You : did Inna really love you??(you worried because Inna is a play girl actually),,If she did i really happy with that(you lying)..

Hoseok : of course we love each other and..

Before Hoseok finish his words his phone is ringing (ringtone is bts coffee *fan girling mode*)

Hoseok : yeoboseyo ...Inna why you called me??....okay2 im coming..Hana yaa im going now because something happen to Inna..i must meet her..

Hoseok leave you even before you answer him...

You : he really love Inna..how lucky she is..

You just breathing heavily because now you really feel that hoseok is going far far away from you.. actually you should happy because your plan to growing apart from him is success..but you feel the pain than the happiness...