Chapter14

My first kiss and first LOVE?

A/N:

So guys this is an update,but Sorry for bot updating for so long.Actually,i'm currentl working with my projects(just a little bit more).So stay with me guys,I think I'll go crazy with those projects.ugh..Btw,Since this is an update,I hope you'll like this and comment.K,bye.

        XOXO~87

 

I feel a hot thing into my face,I slowly open my eyes and rub it for a better vision.

"Hmm..This isnt my room...WAIT..WHAT THE....why I am here"How did I sleep here,As much as I remember Its raining and----.

"ohh,glad youre awake."Isnt that voice to familiar,I quickly turn my head towards the door and blink my eyes.

"W-W-Why I am here?"I gulp and blink.He gave me his cold glare and walk towards me.I followed his movement with my eyes.I know his up to something.

"Look,you know what,because of you I cant sleep last night."ohh..Wait what did I do?.I frown and decided not to talk back,Based on his face i know his really annoyed right now.

"Now go."I followed his hand that's pointing the door.I rolled my eyes and scoffed."How-"Someone cut me off,Ugh..Why now.

"Luhan,Tsk.tsk.Didn't I told you to wake her up?Why are telling her to go?..This boy..She's a girl.So treat her nicely."I really owe this grandma.

"Annyeong!!"She smiled at me and As a respect I smiled too.She

putted water In the nightstand and I think she pinch him..Serves you right.

"grandma"Ohh..He's so cute..Nonono,what I'm thinking."Go downstairs and prepare our breakfast."

"Ohh,youre so pretty even you just woke up."She said as she sit in my side."Ahh..T-Thank you.."I blushed and she reached the water for me.

"Lets go now"We stand up and when were at the door she giggled"I cant believe my grandson found a girl like you."Right now I know that Im blushing,God..this is embarrassing.But what does she mean?

 

I slowly sat but A pair of eyes are staring at me.I shot him a look and grab my chopstick.

 

"Thank you halmoni,Its really nice meeting you."I bowed to her and started to walk but she stop me."whats this halmoni."I opened the box and my jaw dropped"Its from my mother,I want to give it to you.Its a precious hairpin for me,So please take care of it.And Please take care of my grandson too."I smiled and nod,why did she give me something like this.

I keep observing the hairpin but a honk stop me.

"Go in"I frowned my eyebrows,this jerk."No,I wont."I stucked my tongue to him and started to walk on the other way,But for my shock,He carry me like I'm a sack of rice."YAH!!!!"I tried to stop

him but..Ugh.I give up,Hes really strong.

 

As the two bickered like a marriage couple,A pair of eyes watch them with awe."Young love,how sweet."He smiled.