1

The fallen angel

Taemin was laying on his back on the roof of a random, empty building.

He was hungry. Not the kind of hungry that makes you want to eat a sandwich, no. He wanted a soul, a human soul most preferably.

Yesterday night he had seen a human, a girl, but he didn't attack her. Did he want to? Of course he did.

That's what demons do, after all. They live on human souls.

So it was not himself stopping him from eating her soul. It was something else.

Taemin sighed. Maybe it just wasn't his night. He'll try again tonight.

Why at night? Can't demons eat souls in the daylight? Of course they can.

It's just that it's no fun if you don't mess around with them first. Taemin chuckled.

He loved to see human's faces when they saw him, his black wings spread wide and a devilish smile on his face. And the way they screamed, when he out their soul.

Isn't that a little cruel? Yes, it is. That's what makes it fun.

Taemin stood up and disappeared into the shadows, leaving a trail of black mist.

He'll try again tonight. _______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello! This chapter is really short, I know! But next will be longer! Thank you for reading!