The Visit 02

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~The Visit 02~

I peaked at my dad's room. 

He opened the door. I was shocked. "Dad, you don't have to be so formal! It's not like you're meeting the president or anything..."

"What are you saying, kid? I need to leave a good impression! You go change too." 

I didn't say anything. Quietly, I changed off my pajamas and switched on a nice set of clothing. I call it my "prtend outfit".

Just let me pretend till the end! I thought sadly.

Sitting on the sofa solemnly, I stared at the tickling clock. 

There are 8 minutes left until the jerk teacher comes and kill me. 

Suddenly my phone rang, scaring me off the sofa. Sehun's voice came out.

"Luhan sii? Come out and get me, I... Can't find your house..." 

After hanging up. I laughed hysterically and flipped him off in the deepest part of my heart. Then I walked out of my house and walked down the street. 

I saw Sehun standing on the corner, tall and slim. His hands were in his pockets and his face only says relaxation.

Did he come here for a vacation?! I raised my eyebrows.

I grinned a fake grin and flew up to him, then bowed 90 degrees. "Mr. Sehun. You're on time. I came to pick you up."

Sehun examined my grin with suspicion, then he came foward and walked with me. Shoulder to shoulder.

We walked down the neighborhood. I greeted the neighbors politely.

"What are you going to talk about with my dad, Mr. Sehun?" I asked him while we walekd.

He seems suprised by my manners, but his voice was calm. "Of course it will be about your school and grade."

I blinked and didn't say anything.

Sehun shifted his eyes at me.

I faked a small laugh. 

My dad was already waiting for us at the front door. All merry and happy. I walked up to him. "Dad, this is Mr. Sehun, our homeroom teacher and our literature teacher."

I don't know why he's so excited. My dad invited Sehun in like he's the president of America or something. "Come and sit, Mr. Sehun. It's a small home, there's not much to serve you."

Sehun sat down politely, and gestured us to sit down also. "It's fine. Sorry for intruding."

My dad's voice almost broke. "Oh, no no it's our fault for not inviting you..."

I stood in front of them, looking like a decent boy. "Let me get some tea for you, Mr. Sehun. It's pretty cold outside, it'll warm you up."

Not daring to look at Sehun's face, I quickly ran to the kitchen.

I could hear what my dad's babbling to Sehun faintly, like "you're so young", or "you're so handsome", or "you're so intelligent"...

I really didn't get why he was so worked up.

While I finished boiling water I heard something like "Luhan...at school..." so I dashed out of the kitchen and set down the tea cups in front of them. "Here here, have some tea..."

Sehun took the cup, blew the heat off, and then smirked at me. 

. Makes me want to pee my pants.

My dad smiled. "Mr. Sehun was about to compliment you."

Compliment me? More like scold me to the death valley.

I looked at Sehun, and his face clearly says "what is your dad talking about". I bet he actually wanted to scold me, but my dad mistakened it.

Seeing the plot twist, I quickly took the advantage. Wi

Please log in to read the full chapter