Chapter 30

The Wolf's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Not Edited

*****

Hana’s POV

                  The day was going by ever so slowly and the silence wasn’t helping at all. Block B left the house specifically stating that if they even get a sniff of my smell outside of the house, they’ll not be so nice as they are now.

Of course, I’m not one of those stupid heroines shown in books and movies that goes against the scary threat. I’m going to stay right here, in the room that was given to me, and try to figure out what the hell is going on with all the flashbacks that I’ve been getting recently.

I stared at the yellow page notepad on the bed that had black ink writings on it. They were notes that I’ve taken from the weird dreams that’s been haunting me.

The notes were extremely detailed from how I first saw Luhan in his wolf form to the most recent flashback when I realized that somehow my family and I knew Zico.                                                                                                                                                   

There was one big difference that I definitely noticed and that was how the past Zico was different than the present Zico.

Zico in the past gave out his comfortable feeling especially with his warm gaze and big smile, but the Zico in the present has eyes that are ice cold and just the though of him smiling now would freak me out a little.

Ice cold eyes and big smiles do not mix good together.

I shuddered just imagining that before going back to my little mission.

Being stuck in this abnormally silent house for the past few hours did help me get pass my own mental walls that I put up and face the problem that was thrown at me few days ago.

Luhan.

Werewolf.

And being his mate.

I was trying so hard not to face these problems because I’m a coward.

I’m scared.

The people that I loved the most died tragically and I was left alone in this world all by myself.

When I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter