Chapter 1

Beautiful Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin P.O.V
I walked to my new class in senior high school. I already made a promise to myself to not dissapoint my parents. I will try to do my best in this year. I looked at my class and there are a lot of kids I don't even know. Secretly, I'm hoping that I'm gonna be okay. I told myself to not believe in people easily. I know that my personality has changed. I'm not a silly and cheerfull girl people used to know. People may think I'm weird, but I don't care anymore. I feel sick with the drama in my life. I walked into the class and nobody sees me. They just too absorbed in their chit-chat with their friends. I choose a sit that not too far away from the whiteboard, so I can concetrate better in my studies. I sit alone and I feel bored. Of course, I mean it's a new semester right? Who won't be bored? and I don't even know anybody in here. So I closed my eyes, and try to avoid any sounds around me. 

Sehun P.O.V
New semester means new friends. Yay! I just graduated from my junior high school and I just enrolled in this new school. The reason I start go to this scholl because people say this school is a pretigious school. They said the education just so good. When I decided to go to this school, I studied so hard. Well, because the entrance test was so difficult. I walked in to my class, I already could hear the chatter between students. Students laughter filled my ears, I smiled to myself. I really miss go to school. I know I'm such a nerd, right? My friends always tell me that I'm crazy because I just love education. Actually, they're wrong, I studied a lot because it's my duty. I just feel I need to do my best in everything. I smiled to the first person that I meet in my class. 
"Hi" I said warmly to him. This boy has a tan skin and he looks pretty cool.
"Oh, hi! I'm kai, but you can call me Jongin and you are?" He asked me.
"I'm Oh Sehun and what's with the commotion?" I looked behind kai and there are a lot of students were talking about something.
"Oh, we're just talking about the school's club. Maybe you can take a look at the paper. The paper shows many school's club that you can choose. But, you only can choose one, so pick wisely." He said.
"And what do you choose?" I asked him back, wondering what will this tan boy choose.
"Me? I still don't know yet. But, there's a dancing and singing club, so maybe I'll choose it." He said with his raspy voice.
My attention was brought by a girl sitting alone in the class. Her expression was stoic and cold. She was alone and she drowned to sleep. How could she be a sleep? It's still morning..
My mind was interrupted by kai's voice, "hey, are you okay? You look spaced out and deep in thought."
" Nope, I'm okay. I just well wondering..who's that girl?" I showed kai the girl that jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter