Chapter One

One Hundred Days With You

"Will you marry me?" Seunghoon suddenly knelt down infront of Jessica.

Jessica was really shock to hear that. She couldn' believe what she just heard. 

The three boys are waiting to her replied. They we're happy seeing there friend.

For the second time, Seunghoon asked Jessica again. "Ms. Jung, Will you be my wife?" He was waiting to her response.

"Seunghoon, Are you sure about this?" Jessica asked.

Seunghoon with his puppy eyes looked and begged to Jessica. 

Jessica was still bit confused. "Err. I guess?.." 

"Noona, Go and accept it. You will regret this if you won't do." Minho finally spokes.

"But I'm still quite confused right now." Jessica replied. 

"So, Will you marry me Jessica?" Seunghoon reminded, Looking into her eyes. 

"I...I'm sorry." Jessica chocked out. 

Seunghoon eyes opened wide with the grip on his hand loose. The three boys standing were also shocked.

"Did she just refuse his proposal?" B.I said in a worried tone.

"I'm sorry. I can't marry you." she quickly taking out the ring & put it on the Seunghoon's hand. she grabbed her bag and went out.

"Oh my gosh." B.I said in english, touching his forehead and looked stress.

And there, Seunghoon sat there, on the same position. already frozen. His tears started to fell into his eyes.

Minho whom closed with him. Started to comfort Seunghoon, He knelt down facing his face and looking into his eyes in worried. 

Seunghoon bowed his head and burst out crying. They were trying to calm him, But it no work.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There is Hyoyeon, Just walking. She knew nothing bad could happen, Although she admit, it was really creepy walking around in midnight. Her house was far, She was only in fact wearing a shorts. She went into a party and her friend was too drunk to give me a ride back home.

The next thing happened, Suddenly she feels something was following her behind. She just ignored it and walked faster and all of a sudden someone grabbed her, and covered so she couldn't scream. They dragged her in the dark placed. She was kept on kicking and screaming, It was dark in that placed so she couldn't see anything.

Two other guy grabbed her arms, and two grabbed her legs. The free one got down to her level and harshly opened her shirt, breaking the buttons off. They did the same with my shorts, leaving her exposed. She struggle more, 

Suddenly, Someone speak in a manly voice. 

"That's bad." A voiced of a manly guy talked behind them. 

The gang turn there head to look who it was. 

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The other man yelled. 

"You don't know me?" The man replied in calmly voiced then they hear him chuckles.

"Aah. I'm SONG M I N H O!" He smile as they stared at him. He was such a beautiful man who look defenseless could be so cool and manly at the same time. "Geez, This is really a bad luck for me." He continued talking while the gang still holding Hyoyeon's both arms.

"So...So...Song M...Min...Ho?" the gang said and started to be panicked.

"Yes." Again, he replied cool. "Why are you guys still here?" he asked again. Minho paused as he stared to hyoyeon, but he pretends like he don't care and then he turn to look the four gang guy. "Are you guys trying to take her home?" He said.

No one wanted to talk. They we're already frozen.

Finally, Minho lost his patience. "Give me that girl to me! Or else you're dead." He said, glaring at them in a evil look. 

They slowly uttered the woman and knelt down infront of minho as they bowed them hundred times saying sorry and quickly run away. 

after the four guy send away, Hyoyeon was still lying on the ground. very pity, dirty, her dress was all riped and destroyed.

Minho looked her, he pity her, he take off his jacket and a coat put over her and helped her to stood up.

"Are you ok?" Minho looked her. "I'm going to take you home." He stared at her again but all she can't do is nood.

"Minho-ah!" Someone yelled his named as he quickly turned his head and it was just none other than B.I and Jinwoo. They walked towards. They both looked Hyoyeon weirdly and at same time worried. Hyoyeon feel ashamed, she noticed that the two is looking her. 

"Who is that?" B.I pouted but no one answer.  Jinwoo noticed that hyoyeon has many scars and injury on her skin, he touched slowly

"Don't worry, I'm a doctor." Jinwoo said, He touched every injury on her He couldn't believe at what he saw.

"Jinwoo-ah, Do you brought your car? I left mine in Seunghoon house." Minho said as he took her in his arms.

"Yes. Let's go and bring her in my clinic." Jinwoo said, they started to help hyoyeon. While minho is holding her arms so tight.

 As soon they arrived at the clinic. 

Minho set her down and told her to relax as he gets a large coat and putted around of her whole body. 

Jinwoo sat and looked to hyoyeon while he is trying to heal his injury. 

"You're really badly hurt. Don't worry, Jinwoo is the best doctor ever!" B.I said.

"O-ouch." 

"Sorry. Isn't hurt? Tell me." Jinwoo said seriously.

"What's wrong with you?" B.I asked.

"She almost and beaten." Minho explained. Jinwoo & B.I could believe at what they heard.

"It must be really hurt." Jinwoo said.

"I'm Hanbin, You can call me B.I & that's Jinwoo and Minho and You are?" 

"I'm Hy-Hyo-hyoyeon." She tried to speak, Her eyes filled with tears as she stared at minho.

"Gosh, You are really a pretty woman." B.I have his segway style again.

Minho quickly went closer to her. That make B.I & Jinwoo supriced, He was acting weird since the real mino is one of a bad guy.

"Don't cry." Mino wiped her tears.  

"T-thank y-you" Hyoyeon said with a shaky voice. As soon a tear slowly fell from her eye again.

"Here. Drink it." Jinwoo offered a drinked, but it was not a normal drinked, as Hyoyeon suddenly slept.

"What happened to her?" Minho asked.

"Don't worry, It's just a sleeping pills. She need rest." Jinwoo said.

"She must be really really hurt. Poor lady." B.I said. 

"She need energy, We must call her parents." Jinwoo extract again. 

But Minho was all just standing there and looking at hyoyeon while a sleep.

"By the way, How's seunghoon? Is he ok?" Minho asked. 

"Not yet hyung. He wants to be alone." B.I replied. 

"Seunghoon and This lady, they really have a bad luck day today." Jinwoo said as they all staring at the sleeping hyoyeon.