7

Disappeare then Reappear

It took everything in Tao to keep Lay from beating up Kris. Henry went up stairs with Zouhmi tailing him. Kris sat on the other side of the couch watching the little boy in front of him playing with a game boy. " who must this little man be?" Xao Rin looked up at Kris for a split second then back at his game boy. " Rin go up stairs and see what Henry is doing", Lay said as Rin noded his head. " im not gonna bite him", Kris said as Lay glared at him. " I just feel more comfortable by haveing him away from you is all", Lay said as Tao nudged him. " he's growing up fast", Kris mumbeled as Tao looked over at him. "he looks just like me." " he has your attitude to", Tao said smirking at how Kris blushed. Lay only watched the two holding Tao close. "maybe I should go check on Rin", Tao said kissing Lay on the cheek getting up from the couch. Once Tao was out of sight Layand Kris stared each other down.

Henry flung his clothes every were as he searched for something that may have been not his. Xao Rin picked up the clothes and started folding them.Zouhmi knelt down next Henry and opened up his music bag. " maybe he put it in your concert violin, without you knowing." Henry tilted his head as he thought about it, " maybe he did but please be careful wi-", Henrys words died as Zuhmi slammed the violin on the floor breaking it to pieces. " YOU BASTARD!", Henry screamed. Henry slapped Zouhmi across the face " you are so lucky that wasn't my real baby!" Zouhmi looked doumbfounded. He was about to say something back when Xao rin spoke. " Henry look what I found." Rin held a pretty blue necklace that was in the shape of a crystal ball. Xao Rin put it around his neck as Tao walked in. " what happened in here?" Zouhmi quickly apologized as Henry walked over to Xao Rin who was playing with the necklace. " can I see that?" " only if you give it back", Rin said handing it to Henry. Henry studied the necklace. " i've never seen this before." Zouhmi grabbed it from him and was about to break it when Henry stopped him. " I promised I would give it back", Henry said yanking it from him. Zouhmi started protesting lifting his arms around Henry trying to grab it when Henry slipped an almost fell, but Zouhmi caught him. Thier faces were just an inch apart. Zouhmi had his hands tightly around Henrys waist.  Xao Rin broke the awkwardness when he grabbed the necklace from Henry and went to how his mom. Henry regained his balance. " I don't think a big computer cp would be in there." " I never said it was big, I mean the chip that is, but other things might be", Zouhmi whispered in Henrys ears. Henry blushed and was about to speak when there was a crash in the living room. " god I hope they didn't break the good china!", Tao yelled walking out the room holding Xao Rins hand. Zouhmi and Henry followed but what they saw wasn't what they excpected.

Lay sighed as he poured another drink for Kris. " why come back now." Kris gulped down the drink. " why marry the man I not only still love but have a child with." Lay hit the table and Kris smirked. " look I didn't come here to try an still Tao away. I can tell in his eyes that he loves you dearly." " you better know, because I won't let him go through any type of depresion again!" Kris rubbed his eyes as he looked at Lay. " thank you for raising my son, I would'nt have asked for a better father for my child." Lay smiled at what Kris said. " your still such a sneaky ", Lay mumbeled as the window shattered. Kris jumped and pulled Lay down to the ground. " what the hell happened to my window!", Tao yelled. " get down!,Kris screamed as shots were fired through out the house. Zouhmi covered Henry as they ran back up the stairs. Tao covered his body over Xao Rin as he went to run back up the stairs, but a bullet struck him and he lost conciousness. " TAO!", Kris screamed getting up. He took out to hand guns and began shooting as Lay ran to Tao and a screaming Xao Rin. Lay turned Tao over. " he'll be alright he was just grazed!", Lay yelled as Kris loaded his gun again. " Zouhi get your out here!", Kris yelled as he jumped over a couch. Zouhmi kicked open the door and began shooting as Lay picked Tao up and carried him into the room that Henry was in. Zouhmi jumped from the second floor into the living room as Kris sat back. " how the hell did they find us?" "I don't know", Kris said shooting around the couch. " the chip must be here", Zouhmi said as three figures fell down." Kris shot down the rest of them. " we need to leave now!" " we need to stop and get some bandages first", Kris said as they ran towards the stairs. Once they entered the room the stopped frozen in place. Three figures stood in front of them and head thier guns pointing at Henry's , lay's and Xao Rins heads." " now that we got your attention, why don't you hand over what we came for", one of the figures said as he cocked his gun, it was pointed at Xao rins head as he grasped onto Tao. " we don't know were it is", Kris said as he glanced over at Zouhmi. They exchanged glances. Shots were fired and bodies lay n the ground lifeless.