FINAL

An eye for an eye

"Sehun ah! Sehun~" Sehun heard someone calling him and looked up from the laptop before lowering the screen down, in case anyone barges in and-

"Hey! There you are Hun. Whatcha doing?" An excited deer hopped into the room and crawled over to where Sehun was sitting. "What're you watching?"

Snap.

"Sehun??" Luhan gaped at the boy. Sehun stared back. The boy had just closed his laptop screen. "Sehun! That was rude! Unless...were you watching something you shouldn't??" Luhan's eyes grew wide and Sehun brows furrowed.

Something I shouldn't??

Did he catch me? Does he know now?

Panicking Sehun jumped off the bed cradling his laptop. "No! I wasn't! I..It was nothing, hyung!" He ran out of the room.

 

Later did he realise what Luhan meant by 'something you shouldn't' and that wide eyed expression. He really wasn't, but now his reaction made it looked like he was watching them. OH DEAR GOD. Sehun curled into him on the laundry room and proceeded to repeatedly bash himself on the the wall. 

"Er, Sehun. Are you okay?" Kyungsoo entered the room with the dirty laundry basket and a clip on his nose.

"Huh..? I'm.. yeah I'm fine." Kyungsoo threw him a look before nodding. "Hmm. If that's so come and help me hang the clothes."

"But hyungggg! It's not my turn!"

"You're free now aren't ya. Hanging clothes is a better solution than banging your head on the wall, I promise."

Sehun had no choice.

''Sehun ah!'' Sehun stiffened when he felt Luhan peering over his shoulder.

''What're you listening to?''

''N..nothing, hyung.'' He quickly locked the screen of his phone and gave a quiet sigh of relief when the screen turned dark.

''Sehun!'' Luhan narrowed his eyes at Sehun and he gulped.

''What are you hiding from me? You can't even tell me what music you're listening to now, huh?''

Thank , the song ended and Growl started playing.

''Nothing..hyung...look.''

He would've had to really dig a hole If Luhan had seen it Sehun would have to really dig a hole and bury himself in it. He can't think of an explanation to say why he was listening to Luhan's pre debut songs, even going as far to illegally transferring YouTube videos into mp3 format. And also for watching Luhan fan made videos. 

 

Sehun makes a grave mistake one day.

''Pffft Hyung..''

Seriously, Suho hyung must be getting old; he took a picture of his left hand and sent it to Sehun with the caption: my poor right hand... because it had a scratch on it.

Sehun screenshot the message and forwarded it to Kai.

LMAO LOOK AT LEADERNIM'S FAIL

Kai immediately replied.

Duuude. I'm more impressed by your background.

Sehun froze.

He slowly focused on the background.

 

Luhan and Sehun making a heart sign. Luhan staring at Sehun. Sehun staring at Luhan. Luhan smiling cutely, winking. Their private selcas. 

Sehun had made a collage out of these and made it his background image. 

And sometimes, when you focus on the messages you tend to forget the background. 

And now he has sent it to Kai. 

Most unfortunate was that the messages weren't even blocking the pictures that much. 

. Sehun stared at the phone. 

Jongin ah...Please delete that. 

Hell no.

I'll do your week of dishes!

And...? I'm thinking...

And..buy you bubble tea with Lu Hyung.

Without Luhan hyung.

What??? Sehun growled and stormed to Kai's room. "You know I can't do that."

"Hmm..okay then I'll just send this to-"

"OKAY! FINE! WHATEVER! Just don't do a with that pic and promise you'll delete it. Okay?"

"Hmm..." Kai gave a vague hum before turning back to gaming again.

 

Kim Jongin I hate you.


"Sehun ah...? Let's go on a bubble tea date now?" Luhan's head popped up from the door frame. 

"Umm..No I'm busy, Hyung..." Sehun looked apologetically to Luhan.

When had he ever rejected a bubble tea date?? Sehun could tell that Luhan was shocked. 

"Sehunnie...Let's go on a bubble tea date...like, nowww" Kai hopped by the room and pulled Sehun out from the room right under Luhan's eyes.

"Bu..but..?" Sehun glared at Kai. Now Luhan was going to think he was avoiding him or something!

Luhan looked crestfallen.

Sehun couldn't shake that face out of his mind as he slurped soullessly at the chocolate bubble tea. 

"Yo what's with that face Sehun?" Kai lifted an eyebrow.

"It's all your fault." Sehun hissed.

Despite not knowing what exactly was going through Sehun's mind Kai guessed pretty well. "You sent that pic to me. So. Your fault." 

Urghhhhhh

​I hate you Kim Jongin!!!!!!!


"Se..Sehun ah?" 

Sehun looked towards the door to see Luhan leaning on the frame. He had been watching Luhan videos again...Quickly closing the laptop, he missed the flash of hurt going across Luhan's face.

"Yes hyung?"

This was their shared room. why would Luhan be so hesitant to step in?

“Hyung?" Sehun's brows furrowed when he saw Luhan sigh. "What's wrong?"

Luhan walked to ward him and flopped onto the bed. "Sehun, tell me honestly okay?"

Okay, this was weird of Luhan. It was scaring Sehun.

"Um..okay..? What is it?"

"Sehun ah, do..do you hate me..?"

The words stun Sehun into silence. Hate Luhan? Hate?? Luhan?

He spluttered. "What? I could never hate you hyung!"

If only you knew I don't only not hate you...

Luhan turned his eyes towards Sehun, reflecting the weak light coming from the bedside table, holding surprise, guilt..and sadness.

"Then why do you...run away from me so much..? You hide away, slam your stuff, every time I come and find you, and now you even lie to me that you're busy so that you could avoid bubble tea dates..." Luhan let out a choked sob. Sehun felt the words hit into him hard and strong, but he felt like crying. Hyung you got it all wrong I wasn't hiding from you... He's really hurt Luhan by 'hiding' from him...

Luhan's voice wobbled as he chuckled. "Woah no what is this, why am I crying? I was just going to say...plase tell me where did I annoy you? Is it because I'm so clingy? Or always asking you tons of questions? Tell me Sehunnie, I want to be friends again."

Friends...

Sehun frowned. Oh how he hated that word. I don't just wanna be friends.   

Luhan took Sehun's silence as something else as he hopped off the bed. "Never mind, I'll go now."

To his horror Sehun found that he couldn't even utter a word out as he watches Luhan leave.

Stupid.

I'm so stupid.

Sehun pulled his legs up and leaned onto his knees. He does nothing. Mind going crazy with explanations and protests and confessions he never knew how to say.

Is it all ruined?

Katok

Katok 

Katok

3 messages. Sehun counted the cute little tone.

He didn't bother checking because it wasn't his. 

Wasn't his?

Then it must be hyung's?

Katok

Sehun's eyes flashed to the brightest light source in the room, eyes scrunching up. the phone lay on the covers shining brightly. 

Sehun's breaths hitched when he saw the screen. Luhan's lock screen

It was Sehun.

It was a picture of him in rainbow hair and looking dazed at the camera. Sehun remembers that day, Luhan had suddenly called him Sehunnie baby look over here. 

His fingers trembled when he slid the lock to the side only to find the password keyboard.

420. Wrong.

1990. Wrong.

12. Wrong.

204. Wrong.

One last try...putting the number in Sehun's eyes closed when he pressed okay. 

412.

He's entered it. 

Just when he thought he couldn't take another blow to his heart the wallpaper on Luhan's screen proved him right.

Luhan was kissing his cheek while he was sleeping.

LUHAN. WAS. KISSING. HIM.

 

LUHAN.

 

KISSED.

 

HIM.

 

Yup, goodbye world Sehun's going to become a hermit in the cave of blankets. 

Since when...?

Sehun's heart fluttered with joy but he couldn't help the pain entering when remembered the 'fight' they had just. 

Hermit no more, Sehun jumped out of his burrow and flew out of the room with Luhan's phone.

 "Hyung! Hyung where are yo- ARGH!!" Sehun turned a corner and smashed into someone running just as eagerly as he was. The impact was not small.

"Ow oh god.." Sehun crouched down with hands to his face. The person had been shorter, he could tell. Baekhyun? , his nose is bleeding. 

"Oh my god!" Luhan..?

"Sehun ah Sehun ah I'm so sorry oh dear I can't believe my self.. I'm sooo sorry..." Luhan's hands, cold as they are, went around Sehun's face to check him for any more injuries, mumbling apologies frantically and his eyes turned shiny.

Is he crying? Sehun panicked.

"Hyung! Why are you freaking out?" Sehun slapped Luhan's hands away and put one hand up to his nose, embarrassed to have his favourite hyung to see him in such an ugly state.  

"But you're bleeding! Sehun stop squirming..Get up I'll help you clean it." 


Okay this is taking embarrassing to a whole new level.

 

Yeah imagine your crush staring up your nostrils. That has blood dripping out from it. Sehun wants to so much push Luhan away and run and do this himself before presenting himself clean again to Luhan. But if he was going to run away it was going to sadden Luhan even more.

He thought Luhan would ignore him. Or maybe he was just talking to him because of his nose.

 "There, done," Luhan pulled Sehun's head down. He had been staring at the ceiling and trying not to sneeze."Just hold this tissue here in case it..uh... leaks again."

Luhan stared at Sehun with an unnerving look.

"Um..? Thank you Luhan hyung..."

"Sehun ah. I'm sorry."

"Eh? I..It's okay Hyung not your fault, we were both runn-"

"I don't mean that." He lifted up a phone. Not his phone, that's with Sehun. It was..Kai's phone? 

??

"I understand now? Sorta." Luhan smiled at Sehun. "Kai said it was because you sent this picture and he had you to treat him bubble tea without me."

WHAT. DID I TREAT KAI BUBBLE TEA AND MYSELF AGONY FOR HIM TO PULL THIS .

"Yeah."

"Why...do you have a picture of us like that in your phone?"

Sehun, unable to reply, asked back. "Why do hyung have picture of me as your wallpaper? AND," He suddenly remembered, "YOU KISSED ME??"

"You..unlocked my phone..??"

"It wasn't hard.."

"OH MY GOD."

"YEAH Exactly how I felt when you showed me you knew about my message background.."

 

"What's...your reason..?" 

After a moment of shocked silence Sehun spoke up, making a dazed Luhan turn to look at him.

"Huh..?" Luhan looked away from him immediately with his eyes flitting elsewhere. 

 

It's now or never. 

 

"Hyung," Sehun steadied his trembling hands and placed them on Luhan's smooth but currently pink cheeks and forced the other to look at him. Successfully squishing his cheeks in the process. "Hyung look at me okay?"

Sehun nearly died from brain failure when he realizes he now has an extremely adorable looking deer, all pink and embarrassed, looking up at him with his dazzling eyes while biting his lips in his hands.

"Sehun..?"

Sehun blinked and took a deep breath, ready to speak when his saliva caught in his throat. "Hacksbhk hackhackbgfr!!!"

​He let go off Luhan and covered his mouth, coughing ugily.

Wow. WOW. Brilliant way to start a confession. Suave no more. Sehun started cursing the God of Saliva.

"Sehun? Do you need water? Are you okay?" Luhan's seemingly soft but are actually hella hard and painful smacks to his back jerked him back.

"Yeah I -yeah um -hyung yeah ow I'm fine- please stop - ow -" Sehun winced.

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, thanks hyung."

"What..were you going to say?"

Say? Was Sehun trying saying something? Oh right, his confession that was being ruined by God of Saliva. The mood's ruined. Urgh.

"Mm..nothing, it..doesn't matter hyung." A flash of disappointment passed Luhan's face. Sehun untangled himself form Luhan and made to get up.

He was going to rot in his room for the rest of his life. 

"No." A small hand reached up to grab at the hem of his shirt. "Don't..don't go."

Sehun turned back and stared at Luhan, who was still in his previous position, sitting down on the floor. He wasn't looking at Sehun.

"Hyung?"

"Don't go, yet. I have something to say if you don't."

Sehun sat back down slowly. The tissue in his hands lowering down. The nose probably isn't leaking now.

"Sehun. I have something to say." It was Luhan's turn to grip his cheeks and stare into his eyes. 

"I like you." 

The words rang loud in Sehun's head.

"I.." He struggled to reply.

"I really really do. It's okay if you find this weird because we're band mates, I'm older than you by quite an age, I'm a boy for god's sake and I keep your photos everywhere, I ki..kiss you while you're not conscious..Yeah hyung's really creepy. I know." Luhan let go of his shirt. "Now you can go." 

Sehun gaped at Luhan who's getting up and making a move. 

He's leaving? No way.

No freaking way.

Taking huge strides Sehun walked after Luhan and embraced him tightly in his arms. He felt him stiffen up.

"It's okay hyung. You're not creepy. I like you too. A lot a lot." He spun Luhan around and slowly leaned down, placing a soft kiss on those lips. 

"You're mine, now."


 

"Kai? Kai what's this?" Kyungsoo stormed into their shared bedroom, holding his phone and looking at Kai with those huge eyes.

 "Huh? What's what?" Kai looked back, a bit scared. When Kyungsoo looked like that it meant something was off.

"This!" The shorter the phone into Kai's hands. 

It was a freaking screenshot of his wallpaper. Kyungsoo everywhere.

"Who sent this??" Kai looked horrified at Kyungsoo. 

"You..?"

But I didn't? Kai's eyes narrowed.

OH FREAKING SEHUN. 

 

 

 

 


A/n: I cannot write.