Didn't see it coming

Seven Times For Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Soyu were walking home together side by side. While walking home the sun was still up but was about to set. Soyu looked at Kai’s side profile and blinked. *He’s really good looking.*

“I feel you staring at me.” Kai spoke without looking her way. She quickly turned forward with blush creeping up her cheeks. Kai smiled at her, “But I don’t mind.” He winked. Soyu ignored his comment.

She noticed that they were just about to enter her street, which made her wonder, “Now that I know you're real, where do you stay?”

“I live in an apartment.” Kai said.

Soyu gave him a look, “Really?” More questions started to flood through her head.

Kai explained more, “I live with other EXO people. Earthlings can see them.” Soyu nodded.

They walked up to Soyu’s house, she ruffled in her bag for the keys. She put the key in the hole and turned it. She paused and looked at Kai.

“Are you coming in?” She ask him not in a way of inviting him inside, but more of a why-aren’t-you-leaving way.

“I usually invite myself in.” He shrugged. She opened the door and took her shoes off. She noticed Kai has disappeared from her side. She didn’t feel bothered, it was starting to be normal in her eyes now.

She walked upstairs to go into her room. She paused by the entrance and stared at Kai sitting legs crossed on her bed flipping through one of her books.

“I noticed you’re always making yourself comfy on my bed.” She remarked.

Kai looked up with a grin on his face, “Because this is where the good stuff happens.”

Soyu gave him a horrid expression, “You are the sickest person I’ve met, Jongin.”

“I was thinking of sleeping. Don’t you think sleeping is good, Soyu? You seem to have the sick mind here.” He teased.

Soyu rolled her eyes, not to bother speaking back. “And my name is Kai now.” Kai said.

“I prefer Jongin. I’m hopping the innocent child is still in there somewhere.” She plainly joked.

Kai laughed, “I’m only like this for you.” He winked and continued to look through her book.

Soyu took her books out of her bag to do her homework. She sat at her desk and started to be in deep though in her maths homework.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter