One Shot

ME, YOU AND HIM

“Chanyeol, can you help me? Just for today please” Baekhyun say to Chanyeol with a soft voice like nobody can’t resist his request.

“What kind of help, hyung?” chanyeol ask him back. Baekhyun smiles. Very bright smile. He pointed at someone sitting on a bench at the park.

“Can you see that girl sitting there? I need her name and her phone number. Can you please ask her. Please please. Im begging you Chanyeol.” Chanyeol look at the girl and he was surprise. How can his hyung like a same person he love?

With a slow voice he told his hyung. “That is my classmate, her name is [Y/N]. I’ve been sitting next to her since past 3 years.” Chanyeol tell Baekhyun about you. Baekhyun surprise about that and smile brighter. He then ask

“Chanyeol-ah, you do know her name and with her in the same class. How about her phone number? I bet you must know her phone number right?” Baekhyun ask him back. Chanyeol is out from the world when Baek ask the number. Yes, he has it. But, can he just give up on the heart that had been in 3 years. What he can do now?

“Chanyeol…….pleasee. I am very interested to know her. Please.” Baekhyun begging again. Chanyeol give up and give your number to Baekhyun.

“Thank you. Gomawo. I love you Chan chan” Baekhyun say it many times and walk away from Chanyeol.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You at your home….

Your phone ring as a sign there is a message come in. You open the message and read it. The message sound like this

‘Hye [Y/N]. I am Baekhyun. I am Chanyeol’s friend. Can I met you now? At the coffee shop across your house?’

You then replied,

‘Why you want to meet  me?’

Not waiting for long time you got the replied

‘Cause I want to know about you deeper’ he say it in the text.

‘Okay. But only 10 minutes’ you replied

’10 minutes? Okay. It is enough for me’ he replied

 

At the coffee shop…..

“Hye, my name is Baekhyun. I am Chan’s friend. And I would like to know you deeper caused I fell in love when I look at you for the first sight. Can you be my girl? If can’t just be my friend. Please” Baekhyun say this to you. You were speechless.

The truth is..

You love Chanyeol. But, he seems never care about you. Never say any words to you. Being very cold with you. Even dare to get you know his friend. You have nothing to say except

“Okay, I will try to love you back. So, I agree to be your girl” you say it. Baekhyun acts like a child and hug you tight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After 10 months with Baekhyun and Chanyeol is nowhere to be found. At that night, you received a message from anonymous

The message was like this. ‘Hye [Y/N], can I meet you. I have something to tell you. Please. If you want to know. Meet me at the café.’ So short but really gave you a weird feeling. But, you still go to the café.

At the café, you were shocked when someone hugged you from behind. You tried to push him away but you can’t. While he hugged you he says to your ears. Very low voice

“Do you know, I do adore you? I do love you. I do care about you. But, I can’t resist when he want to know about you. I feel like my whole world gone without you. That is why I am away. I can’t bear to see you happy with him. I can’t hold my tears when he hugs you. When he kissed you”

You feel like this is your Chanyeol. Yes, you know he is your Chanyeol. He let go of you and you turn yourself. It is really Chan. Whom you love. Whom you tried to find. Your tears falling down.

“Pabo you Chan. Do you know that I love you too. Why you just give up and give me to him? Do you know I can’t be with him. This 10 months really torture me up. You don’t know how long I tried to find you. And you just came here without telling me!!” unconsciously you yelled to him. He was surprised and hugged you back

“Did he do something to you. Tell me. I just can’t let anyone to make my love cried. I thought that he can care really care about you. That is why I give up when he told me he love you” Chanyeol say it.

Then……

Bedebushh! Someone hit Chanyeol hard at his stomach. You shouted when you see drunk Baek hit your Chan. You tell him to stop. But he didn’t stop until he realised that Chanyeol doesn’t move anymore. He felt glad. He was there all the time. From the moment you are out from your house. He follow you and found you there with Chan.

But…….

Chanyeol doesn’t move at all. Baek is panic. He then run from the café. You shouted for help.

15 minutes later…

The ambulan arrived and take Chan to the hospital. You followed them in the ambulan. You hugged Chanyeol and repeatedly you told him don’t leave you and you love him.

Chanyeol then wake up and hold your hand tightly. You hold his hand back and trying to hear what he say

“I love you so much [Y/N]. I promise I won’t leave you okay?” he say it to you.

They brought him away to the emergency room. You are not allowed to be in there.

After 2 hours, the doctor went out and call you.

“I am very sad to say this to you. But, I have to say it. I am sorry……….” The doctor can’t finished the statement and you fainted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

10 years later……..

“Ommaa!!!! Omma’s friend came” shout your little girl, Min Ah.

“Who is it?” you ask her.

“I don’t know. He is there” you go to your living room and very shocked to see your nightmare. He is in front of you. You make a step back.

“Go away. Don’t show your face in front of me! Just go away, Baek” you shout. Suddenly, someone hold your hand.

“Maybe he has change dear. Maybe. Let’s me him up. However, he is our friend right?” Chanyeol came with wheelchair and calm you down.

“Make coffee, honey. He is our guest. We can’t let him out from our house without having drink with us.” He say again. You go and make coffee for him and your husband, Chanyeol.

“Chanchan. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I was to drunk that day. I am very sorry Chan” Baekhyun cried and as for forgiveness from Chanyeol.

“It’s okay, hyung. I have forgiven you long time ago.” Chanyeol said.

 

After the incident, Chanyeol had paralysed and cannot be cured. He then, married you after proposed you in front of the nurse and doctor after 3 days he woke up from coma that is long time.

You got married and having a child after 3 years marriage.

Chanyeol now work for his family’s company and work just from home because he can’t drive. Since it is a little trouble, you help him for everything that can make him feel in ease. You support him whole time. He felt glad that he choose to married you.