chapter 1

So What Is Love?No One Knows...

"hyomin-ah!!!...hyomin..."i shouted painfully when i saw my younger sister *hyomin* lying there,her body were freeze like ice"unnie..help me--"that was the last word that she say before she close her eyes,i know she already die its all because of *me**my power*.i kill her."hyomin!!!,please open your eyes...hyomin!!! dont leave me....!!!i so sorry hyomin-ah!!!...."even how many time i beg her to open her eyes...nothing happen she already died...and--its all my fault...i scream painfully...crying...all of my tears..i wake up with a body covered with cold sweat and a rapidly hearbeat...."hyomin..."

5:30a.m i wake up so early today...i jump from my bed and heading to my bathroom.after taking a freshing shower,i wear my favourite flora drees and say goodmorning to hyomin photo that i put on my study table.i go downstair to the kitchen and decided to make ommelet for me,my bestfriends(dark light gangs) and lauren(my foster child).after i finished making ommelet,its already 6:00a.m*school start 8:00a.m* and i heading upstair to wake up taeyeon unnie,after that taeyeon help me to wake up the others,i go to lauren bedroom to wakeup her but she already awake."goodmorning lauren-ah"i greet her and give a warm smile."goodmorning umma"lauren jump from her bed and hug me..."get ready for school okay,i make ommelet for you"i hug her back and she was heading to bathroom.i open lauren closet and take her school uniform and place it on her bed.i was in my bedroom curly my red-hair,put some make up and wear my school uniform.

myungsoo

you

headmaster

6:30a.m i have to go early to school,because my school were have a new students today since i vice president of school council,i have to came early to meet the new students.i arrived at school and parked my car like boss and display my poker face like always*me as ice princess of this school*.i heading to headmaster office and saw the most annoying person ever~"my beautiful girlfriend is arrive"i give him my cold glare"shut up myungsoo and i not your girlfriend".i walk pass him and knock the headmaster door."tch..just open the door".then myungsoo open the door roughly.(huh i sigh)"oh...myungsoo and mrs.jung goodmorning"the headmaster greet me and mr.kim myungsoo."thanks for coming early today and have a--"myungsoo already sit on the sofa and put his legs on the desk."morning uncle"myungsoo greet him(the headmaster is myungsoo uncle).i bow to the headmaster"goodmorning to you too"and sit beside myungsoo."you two already know that we will have 12 new students today right"myungsoo and i seems shock---12 new students---seriously..."so i want you two showing them around the school,and help them with classes schedule...oh its already 7:00a.m,i told the new students that they have to wait infront of SCB(school council building)...so bye you two and tell the new students that i say good luck for the first day".then,we heading toward SCB,"hohoho,look like i have more than one victim"say myungsoo."yahh!!!dont even thinks to bully the new students""oww....my girlfriend look cute when she angry...so cute><".i hope i can use my ice power and freeze him,but i cant use it after hyomin died because of my power*sigh*we arrive infront of SCB,and i saw 12 freaking handsome boys*ohmygod*i look myungsoo that standing beside me with his pissed off face*hahahaha**smirk*"look like our prince kingka have a challenge with the 12 new students"*myungsoo display his arrogant and cruel face that i really scary*"tch...i handsome than them,yahh!!! wait for me hanna-ah"i decide to leave myungsoo with his OWN world and start to walk toward 12 new students.before i could greet them myungsoo already greet them rudely."huh...what i got here 12 freaking bloodsuckers"*wwhat bloodsuckers*v-vampire*i really shock and hide behind myungsoo(that because i half-human,i scare that they my blood).and the 12 vampires look really angry for what myungsoo say,myungsoo show them his demon black wing ready to fight the vampires."m-myungsoo stop it and apologize to them"i helpless begging myungsoo to stop his fight with the vampires*i dont want to see another people died infront of me like hyomin*myungsoo look at me and sigh*i know he has a soft-side but he hide that with his cold and cruel-side*"tch...look im sorry to say that,and i president of school council that will lead you to showing around the school,and this my girlfriend hanna,vice president of school council"*he smirk*i glare at myungsoo for what he say about me as his Girlfriend but since his already apologize to them,i just ignore it."hi i jung hanna,vice president of school council and welcome to academy of talents and our headmaster say goodluck for the first day at this school"greet them with my poker face."hi im suho and this kris we the leaders of this group,and this kai,chanyeol,baekhyung,d.o,lay,chen,tao,luhan,xiumin and our maknae sehun"

so guys how was the chapter,i hope you like it^^and sorry if my english ability is bad.and myungsoo and hanna not a couple.

this for year1 semester students

   

you wear this(year2 semester students) 

this for year3 semester students

just imagine that the school uniform to the boy school uniform version for exo and myungsoo.you hair like this when you go to school.