oneshot

Lucky

[Listen to: Lucky EXO-K or Lucky EXO-M]

 

***

 

Chen smiled cheekily, “You know what?” He turned to his girlfriend.

“I’m lucky to be your love.”

The girl was blushing red like a beet, “What are you talking about?”

Chen did not stop grinning, “I mean. Look at us. We’re lucky that we talk in a same language. We live in a same country. We also shared a same hobby. And we like a same color. There are too many similarities between you and me.”

The girl frowned, “And you just realized that?”

He shrugged casually, “I know I was lucky ever since I met you.”

He turned his head again to the girl, meeting her eyes and looking deep into her brown orbs. The girl was avoiding his gaze. She knew what is going to happen next.

But she won’t stop it. She asked him.

“Why?”

Silence was the response to her question. The boyfriend kept quiet for a few minutes.

The girl was fidgeting her fingers. This is not what she wanted.

Why does he didn’t say a word? Does the question was too difficult to be answered?

Questions were filling her head. She was curious. She wants to know why.

“Because…”

She secretly smiled when she heard Chen’s voice, answering her question

“You were so pretty.”

Again, Chen was never failed to make her blush.

“And, look at me,” Chen held up her chin and spun her head slowly to face him. He was pointing to himself, “I’m so handsome. Oh god. Can you even believe that? You owned this handsome boy. Besides, I chose you over my fangirls who were swooning over my looks. My voice. My money. Everything about me.” He ended his speech with a smirk.

His cheekiness and quirkiness earned a scoff from the girlfriend, “I bet you didn’t see the mirror for decades!”

“Oh yeah? Then why do you like me? Isn’t it about my looks? Oh no, scratch that. Why do you LOVE me?” Chen emphasized the word ‘love’ with an eager eyes those who were full of curiosity.

That question caught her off guard.

She started to ask herself the question back.

Why does she love him?

He’s not that handsome.

Lie. Girls were swooning over him and asking for autographs.

He’s not that rich.

Lie again. He is a son of the richest of richest business man in the galaxy.

He’s not even attractive.

Lie. She likes the way he smiled, the way he made her smiles.

He’s not a romantic guy at all.

Another lie detected. He wrote a song for her. He sang her a song, playing her piano. His vocals were powerful. It was soft yet it was sung heartily. He was so talented. In other words, he is perfection.

Chen pouted, frowning slightly, “Why you didn’t answer me?”

She laughed. She had found the answer. She had made up her mind. She grinned creepily, “Do you really wanna know?”

Chen nodded with wide eyes.

“Because…..”

He was so curious and eager to know the answer. His eyes went thrice bigger, “Because….?”

“You’re a lucky guy to be loved by me,” she burst into a big laughter, clutching her stomach.

Chen’s face fell, “I’m asking why…. Why did you answer me like that?”

He clutched his chest, “Oh Lord. Whyyyyyy? She didn’t understand my question. I think I need to home tutor her.”

Then he smirked, “And it’s only two of us in the house.”

She scrunched up her nose, “You’re such a ert! Ewwwww.”

Chen shrugged, “Well…. I can be even more erter if you want me to.” He gazed into her large brown eyes.

She shoved her boyfriend’s face away, she clasped her palms and twirled her fingers together, forming a ball and shaking it a little, “May you repent soon, Kim Jongdae.”

He chuckled, “We’re being over dramatic right now. You even called me by my real name.”

“I think we need to debut as actors,” she nodded, agreeing with herself.

His eyes widen again, judging his girl up and down. “I think you were possessed. I don’t think my baby would be this confident.”

She gasped dramatically, “And why not?” She wiped her invisible tears.

Chen’s eyes were still rounded, “Because my girlfriend used to be a shy koala and not a drama queen.”

She smirked, leaning closer to his face. Chen was panicked.

It seemed like his girlfriend has a split personality.

She shortened the gap between Chen and her. She smugly smirked, before her plump lips touched her boyfriend’s.

His eyes widen extra bigger.

Did this girl have a twin? But he’s still thinking his girl was possessed by a flirty ghost.

She pulled away with the smirk was still plastered on her pale face, leaving Chen dumbfounded.

“Now you’re even luckier. I just kissed you without your pleading.”

 


It was so short. /sighs.

But they're cute right? lol. Anyway, drop comments and upvotes.
-xoxo