Third Wheel

Third Wheel - Woobin ft Jongsuk

The sun warmed your exposed skin, the pure azure sky and the fluffy ivory clouds happily moved along the sky while the beautiful spring day passed you by slowly. Sitting around the table with your two favorite boys, Woobin and Jongsuk you couldn’t imagine a better day then being with your best friends and sharing a mid day drink with them.

— Woobin’s POV —

She sat across the table from me, her beautiful hair framing her face, her white teeth peeked out from under her soft plump lips. Her necklace gently hung over her collarbones with a beautiful silver heart weighing down the necklace in the middle.

Her beautiful fingers wrapped around the cup that she was sipping out of. but my best friend, Jongsuk, leaned in and slipped his straw into her drink and took a sip.

"Wah, sis has a good taste in drinks." Jongsuk commented cheekily, sipping a little more. I sat back in my chair while your eyes sparkled looking down at Jongsuk, your fingers gently ran through his hair ruffling it up.

Your eyelashes fanned out from your beautiful eyes revealing the slight eye shadow that you applied earlier. The shine on her lips made my breath hitch while she spoke. I couldn’t help but fall for her more, she tucked some hair behind her ear and that simple action made my heart race.

"Oppa, can I try yours?" You smiled at Woobin, but he wasn’t responding. Waving your hand in front of his face he eventually snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yeah?" Woobin looked at you with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"May I have a sip of your drink?" You asked taking the straw out of your drink.

"Sure" Woobin slid his glass closer to you, before you slipped your straw into his drink then sipped some of his drink.

"Ah, so good!" You raved happily with a bright, toothy smile on your face.

"Sis, you should try some of mine!" Jongsuk pushed his cup towards you and took his straw out of your cup and put it back into his. Nodding your head, you slipped your straw into Jongsuk’s drink and sipped it.

"This one is good too!" You complimented before Jongsuk started blowing bubbles in the drink. Giggling at his childish action, you joined in as well.

"Aish, you two are too young for me." Woobin grumbled to himself but once he saw you laugh then try and slurp up the bubbles, a smile began to curl onto his lips.

With the bubbles spilling over the sides of the glass and Jongsuk and you laughing your heads off, you had to sit back and catch your breath. Resting your hand over your stomach, gently rubbing it due to all of the laughing that you had done.

"Wouldn’t it be great if we did something tonight? Just the three of us?" You asked as Jongsuk started to bounce up and down in his seat while Woobin’s eyes perked up.

"Movie night!" Jongsuk called loudly making all of the costumers outside the cafe turn and look at the three of you. Getting all excited, you nodded your head and smiled brightly.

"It could be at my apartment too." Woobin offered seeing you this happy.

"That would be great! Then we could come in pajamas and watch a scary movie!" Jongsuk added while the two of you went off on planning the night ahead. Woobin stood there a little left out, but with you coming over tonight he knew that this was his chance to get ‘one up’ on Jongsuk.

"Let’s go! We can go home and change then bring a favorite movie for later." Jongsuk offered.

"Sounds great to me, but when should we meet?" You questioned looking over at Woobin.

"How about seven?" Woobin looked at his watch that hung around his wrist.

"Perfect!" Jongsuk stood up, you followed him, and Woobin pulled out his wallet and paid for the drinks.

"Can I walk you home sis?" Jongsuk offered with a bright smile. Glancing at Woobin, you looked at him wondering what to do.

"You go ahead, I have to go clean my place." Woobin chuckled to himself before Jongsuk grabbed your hand and skipped with you down the street.

"I would have loved to walk you home though." Woobin sighed and paid the bill, helping the ladies clean up the mess that you two had made.

Sliding his hands into his pockets, Woobin pleasurably walked home. Taking his time, he mind wondered to you, just seeing you do simple things made him smile and he was getting more and more excited for the night ahead.

Reaching his place, he entered in the code and opened the door, sliding off his shoes he looked at the mess before him. Sighing, once again, he grabbed his trash bin and walked around his place cleaning it up while opening some windows to help with the smell.

Few hours later, his place was spotless. Moving the couch right in front of the tv, he made sure everything was perfect for you when you came over.

Glancing over at the clock, he saw that he had an hour or so before you came over. Quickly he went and showered, changing into some black plaid pajama pants and a black graphic t shirt. Pouring some snacks into bowls he placed them on the coffee table before drying his hair.

Looking at his hard work, and his now clean apartment, he smiled proudly at his job well done.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Making his way over to the door, he opened it to see you and Jongsuk in pajamas too with your arms full of movies and blankets for tonight.

"Happy Movie night!" Jongsuk called entered Woobin’s place, you smiled walking in after Jongsuk. Slipping off your shoes, Woobin took the things from your hands.

"Make yourself at home." He smiled at you while you scanned his place. It was clean, traditional, yet modern.

"Thank you." You bowed to him. The three of you went to the coffee table, laying out the snacks and goodies on the table.

"What movie should we watch first?" You questioned fanning the movies in your hands.

"I like this one!" Jongsuk pulled out his movie that he brought.

"Okay then Woobin gets to choose the next one." You cooed.

"I can put it in for you." Woobin offered, you handed the movie over to him. He walked over and put in the movie while you sat in the middle of the couch.

Placing the other movies on the coffee table, you grabbed one of your blankets that you brought and laid it over your lap.

"Sis, can we share?" Jongsuk asked cutely leaning in extra close to your face.

"Sure, just don’t take all of it." You giggled laying some of the extra blanket over his lap while he moved closer to you.

"Alright, are we ready?" Woobin asked turning his head, watching the two of you interact with each other.

"Ready!" You called patting the spot next to you for Woobin. He smirked, shaking his head slightly before sitting next to you.

"This movie can get kind of cold, so if you need to you can cuddle with me and I will keep you warm." Jongsuk offered with a smile, nodding to his offer the previews pulled your attention away from each other and to the screen.

But Woobin sat there admiring you, the way the light danced over your face, the different expressions that you would make in different points of the movie. The little movements that you would do when something got intense or when it was happy and peaceful. He enjoyed every minute of watching you without a single regret.

"Wow that was a good pick Jongie!" You commented once the credits rolled.

"Woobin, should you or I pick?" You asked turning to him.

"O-Oh, ummmmm we can watch mine first if you want." He said, his words becoming jumbled in his head.

"Okay, which one is yours?" You held out the movies for him once again.

"The Next Door Over." He smiles grabbing the case and walked over to the tv.

"I-Isn’t that supposed to be a scary one?" Jongsuk asked gripping the blanket a little.

"It is a little scary but nothing too over the top." Woobin smiled and walked back to his place.

"If it gets scary sis, you can hold onto me." Jongsuk held out his hand while you took it just to be safe. Woobin moved his jaw in annoyance at how comfortable and cozy the two of you were getting.

With the dark atmosphere the only light came from the screen of the tv, the movie started out dark and mysterious but a flash of light came onto the screen and scared you, making you jump onto Jongsuk’s lap. His arms instinctively wrapped around you while he placed his head on your shoulder. Watching the screen a little bit more, Jongsuk opened his mouth and started to bite your shoulder.

"Yah, stop it. I am trying to watch." You said wiggling while trying to be quiet. Only a chuckle was heard from Jongsuk before Woobin started watching you more than his favorite movie. Jongsuk started to bite your shoulder again when the movie paused and a lamp by Woobin.

Your eyes adjusted to the bright light before you looked over at Woobin. His face was stern and a little shocked about the two of you. Feeling Jongsuk’s arms around you, you carefully moved them from you and moved off of his lap.

"I-Is something wrong Oppa?" You asked quietly while Woobin’s eyes darted around trying to find something else to focus on.

"… No." He hesitated before he gave his answer.

"Something is wrong when you pause like that." Jongsuk pointed out.

"It is just that… why can’t you be like that with me?" Woobin’s saddened tone took both of you by surprise.

"What do you mean?" You asked reaching out for his hand, placing yours over his.

"You two are always holding hands, cuddling, spending all of your time with each other and I just feel like a third wheel." Woobin sighed and stood up from the couch trying to control his emotions. "If something is going on between you two…."

"No, nothing like that I just like to be around her and when I am really good friends with someone, I tend to… well.. get a little more touchy with them." Jongsuk admits shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then how come you go to him instead of me, _______?" Woobin questioned you stopping in his tracks.

"He talks to me more and gets me to laugh, you are a little quiet around me and I don’t want to bother you if something is going on." You admit pulling your legs under yourself.

"What if I am quiet because I want you to talk with me?" Woobin responds shyly.

"You want me to talk with you more?" You questioned a little unsure of his tactics.

"I am your best friend too, I want to hang out with you and hold you when you cry and do everything that Jongsuk does to you. I don’t want to be left out." Woobin says with tears b his eyes.

Watching his bottom lip quiver, you couldn’t help yourself but get to your feet and wrap him in a hug.

"I’m sorry, I should treat both of you equally." You whispered into his chest, his arms wrapped around you while his head rested on yours while his tears gently ran down your face.

"I-I’m sorry for being like this." He said trying to control his emotions. "I don’t like being weak for the two of you."

"Aw Hyung, we all have our bad days." Jongsuk said before wrapping his arms around the two of you.

"You are mad at me?" Woobin asked softly, lifting his head from yours.

"Not at all. I just wished that you would have told me sooner, so that you wouldn’t have felt so left out." You lifted your face and wiped away his tears from his face.

After some time and Woobin’s tears under control, his breathing became stable again.

"W-What do we do now?" Jongsuk asked a little curious.

"We could finish watching the movie." You offered.

"But what if you get scared, what will you do?" Woobin asked you.

"Then I will hold both of your hands." You smiled and slid your hands into the two of theirs before leading them over to the couch.

Breaking your hold on them for a minute, you laid your blanket over their laps and yours before holding their hands again. Woobin played the movie and turned off the lamp before the three of you happily held onto each other through the rest of the night.