BONUS

Happy Birthday my Luhannie

"Not again" Luhan sighed. Sehun pulled Luhan further into the forest. "Sehun it is late at night..you need to wake up for work tomorrow." Luhan mumbled lazily. Suddenly, he felt brightness shot his eyes open. He was amazed by the sight in front of him. He never thought that people would do something like that but Sehun had done it.

 

 

Sehun made Luhan face then he took out a box. Sehun opened the box and said, 

"Lubaby, I know we barely talk to each other these days and I miss you a lot..you could not imagine how loss I am without you..but just a simple reply or short conversations with you could enlighten my world...at least I know that you miss me too...It had been a long time since we are together..I still remember the precious moment in my life..how I get you to be mine..during those period we are together I swear that it was the best moments of my life and I will treasure it forever...

Lubear, I just want to say that there is nothing worth than having you by my side..you had been with me through pain and joy for almost six months..half a year can you see that? I know this is rushing but I just could not wait anymore..I can't wait for you to be mine forever...

Luhan Xi, the owner of my hear,

will you be my one and only?

will you spend your eternity with me?

will you be the on that will be holding my hand and lead me forever?

will you be the shoulder for me to cry on and the one that I'll embrace when I'm in the state of happiness?

will you be the one I first look at in the morning greeting me with your beautiful face and the last one I would see before I sleep in the night and dream of?

will you grow old with me and the one that will be sitting by my side under a shady tree lose in each other's company while looking back to the past...where you and me are eternity?

I, Oh Sehun, hereby stand before you with my love in this box for you to accept have four words for you...

will you marry me?