She's CL, The One and Only Baddest Female!

Switched Control (Sequel) (One Shot)

Kris turned his body left and right on the comfortable bed that he shared together with Suho. Frustrated, his hand searching for a pillow to cover his eyes from the piercing morning sunlight but landed on a body instead. “Suho-ah, can I hug you to shade myself from this annoying sunlight?” murmured Kris with his eyes shut, still half asleep. He brings their bodies closer but Suho’s small frame is a bit unfamiliar to his hand. “Why did your body feels weird, Suho-ah?” asked Kris while tracing the peculiar curve of the body under his hand.

“And why did you smell like strawbe…” he paused for a second to process everything in his mind at the moment he opened his eyes. “WHOA!!.....” Kris screamed like a girl when his stare met with a pair of crescent shape eyes. He quickly sits up and distances himself at the corner of the bed. “Sunbaenim, what are you doing here?” He is totally shocked when it was CL who’s smiling from ear to ear on his bed, not Suho. Realizing that he only had his pants on, he’s harshly grabbing his blanket to cover his half- body.

“Shh~ wifey-ah..lower your voice. The kids are still sleeping, don’t wake them up. What’s with that sunbaenim formality? Just drop it, I’m your hubby right now.” CL who’s still lying on her side peacefully, with her hand supporting his head, asked him to tone down his voice a bit. Her eyes never leave the sight of the cute blushing man in front of her. She really likes to see Kris acting shy like that when the whole world knows him as the Cold City Guy.

Actually she’s already waiting for the elevator last night when the eleven boys who are still panting heavily to catch with her whining for her to stay. CL can’t help to accept their request as some of them already begging on their knees and clinging on her arms with the sad puppy face. She hates herself for being too weak with those boys’ aegyo.

“Why are you still here? Aren’t you supposed to be with your members right now?” Kris is completely ignoring CL’s word to him. In fact, his voice is going one octave higher. CL’s eyebrows frowned with Kris’ stubbornness. “Wifey, didn’t I tell you to not wake the asleep kids? If you don’t behave yourself, I might attack that cute lips of yours once again, understand? Last night wasn’t enough for me,” CL’s pools of hazel sent an intense glare to Kris. Upon hearing the warning from the brown-haired girl in front of him, Kris quickly covered his mouth to prevent last night incident from happening again. CL had her own weapon to shut the non-stop blabbering ahjussi.

CL just rolls her eyes in annoyance when Kris shoots him with tons of questions. “Geez, you’re nagging more than Dara and Bom unnie does,” CL said while getting up from her position. Kris winced a bit when a clear cracked bones sound can be heard when she stretched her body. “Are you okay? I heard something’s cracking.” He somehow is care about the girl that he likes though the role is reversed now.

“It’s normal if you’ve slept on the floor for the whole night. You didn’t care about me at all. Sleeping alone on the bed comfortably. Hmph!” CL’s folding her arms onto her chest, pretending to be angry with Kris.

“Really? I’m sorry. If I know, I would let you to sleep here instead,” Kris pouted his lips, he really feels sorry for CL who had to sleep on the hard floor. He had his head down and his hands are playing with the blanket.

CL scoots closer to him and giggles lightly. Kris retreats himself a bit – just cautious that CL might have him off guard. “Aigoo~ I’m just kidding, wifey. It’s nice to sleep on the floor once in a while. You’re been unconscious for a long time last night, so it’s not your fault. You’re so cute when you pouts,” CL pinched Kris’ cheek, unable to resist his cuteness. He remained silent as guilty is still lingering in his heart. CL noticed it and tries to find another solution for him to rid off his guiltiness.

“Okay, if you’re that sorry, fix breakfast for me and the kids. Juseyo…” CL’s battling her eyelashes and flashed her infamous eye smile to Kris. He can feel his heart racing like crazy right now. ‘Omo..this girl will makes me lost my consciousness once again.’ He slapped himself in his mind to regain control of himself.

“Are you blushing right now? Kekeke..” said CL while poking his cheek. Teasing him is already became her habit now. She found that the shy side of the cold-image guy in front of him is quite amusing.  “Aniyo..I didn’t!” He tried to deny the fact that CL guessed it right but he’s earning tickling from her instead.

 “Eyyy…looks like my shy baby doesn’t want to admit it. Let me punish you for lying to me,” CL keeps tickling Kris till they both fall down from the bed with her on top of him. She could feel his fast heartbeat when she brings her face closer to him.

“I loved to hear your heartbeat but what I loved more is the fact your heart beats faster because of me. Let it always be like that,” whispered CL in her husky low tone voice which makes the man underneath her began to sweat uncontrollably. CL is already closes the gap between their lips inches by inches when Kai suddenly barging into the room. “Hyung! Noona! What are you doing?” asked Kai who still rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Kris quickly pushes CL aside and rushes his step into the bathroom. His heart already feels like it would jump out from its place. CL gets up and brushed her back. “Nah, we’ve do nothing, baby. I just tease your umma a bit. Let’s go out of here.” She grabs Kai’s hand and drags him to the living room where the other member already gathered.

While in the bathroom, Kris shuts the door behind him and clutches his chest where his heart beats like crazy underneath. He quickly turns the tap on and splash water on his burning face to cool it down a bit. ‘Oh God! That was close. I might pass out once again and embarrassing myself.’  It’s not that he doesn’t like the kisses, but his poor heart can’t contain the giddiness that he feels inside. He never knows that The Baddest Female will be that affectionate.

Kris stares at his own reflection for a long time in the mirror. He decided to tie his hair to the apple style which CL always does during her trainee days. “Perfect!” He murmured to himself after he’s done tighten the rubber band on his hair.

He sneakily makes his way to the kitchen so s wouldn’t notice him. “I want to lie on appa’s lap. Don’t disturb me,” whines the childish Tao when Luhan tried to pull him away from CL. “I want to be pampered by her too. Don’t be too greedy!”

“It’s my spot. Get lost!” It’s Suho’s turn to kick their butts away from CL. At the moment he lie his head, Sehun quickly pushed his hyung aside and claims his spot. “Oh My Gawd! What the hell is going on here? I just have two laps and it couldn’t fit all of you,” screamed CL in the midst of the commotion.

The poor Kris just watching silently from the kitchen and jealousy starts to possess him when he saw the boys are way too close with his girl. ‘I’m the only one who working my off here and they are just having fun with her. Hmph!’ With that thought, Kris slammed the fridge’s door hard and it caught CL’s attention.

“What’s happening there, baby?” CL’s just shouting from afar since she can’t even stand up right now because all eleven boys are clinging on her. “Nothing. I just accidentally closed it hard,” Kris bluffed to cover himself up. ‘I’m doing in on purpose! I’m really sulking right now. Tsk..doesn’t she know that? Did she already changing her heart?’

“But I don’t think that eggs broken into pieces by accident.” Kris’ body jumps a bit because CL suddenly appearing at the kitchen. Her eyes are fixed at the scattered eggs shell in the sink. He couldn’t do his work properly right now. “Are you angry?” She gives him a back hug and it turns his rage to butterflies in his stomach. He still can’t adjust himself with her affection to him.

 “They got to be with you while I’m cooking alone at the kitchen. Didn’t you think that’s quite unfair?” He spills the matter that bothers his heart. CL lifted her head to see Kris’ sour face. “Just let them have their rest. I will help you in the kitchen, okay?” She said in a soft tone to persuade him.

“No, no. It’s okay. I’ve promised to you that I’ll make the breakfast. So, let me do it. You should rest too. You have tighter schedule than me.” He stops her from interfering with his work. “Aww…it’s so sweet that you know my schedule but I won’t buy with your words. Let me help you.” CL didn’t want to lose the verbal battle either.

“If you still insist to help me, I will call you sunbaenim forever,” uttered him with the cold look displayed on his face. He wants to play it cool but it doesn’t seem like she was intimidated by him at all. It turns the other way round instead when CL turns her alter ego switch on.  “You look y with that gaze but I prefer the shy you more.” She runs her finger on his jaw lines and planted a deep look in his eyes. He could feel he was drowned in her gaze. “Give me a kiss first and then I’ll leave the kitchen.” CL pointed to her cheek, demanding for a kiss. He was too hypnotized by those pair of cat eyes. Slowly he lowered his body a bit and gives her cheek a quick peck. His eyes widen because he was surprised with his own action.

CL just smiled and returned back to the living room. She started to dance with the boys when they turn the music on. The first song is EXO’s Mama. Kris was speechless when he saw her dances to every move perfectly. ‘Wow, I never thought she’ll memorize all the steps.’ He had his eyes focused on her throughout the whole song. He’s really amazed by her. ‘She can rap like wow, I can’t hear what she said but at the same time she can sing beautifully. I nearly cried when I heard her part in Missing You and for the scene too. Kekeke..Oh,and she dances well too. I mean, look how she’s waving her body in Falling In Love. I literally had my jaw dropped and drooling over the laptop. Ok, Kris. Shut it up! You just..’

“Ouch!” He was too absorbed in his own train of thoughts that he forgot he’s chopping the chives and accidentally cut his own finger. He shrieked in pain and it had him flopping on the floor. All of them are running to the kitchen to check what’s going on. Suho saw Kris’ bleeding finger and just ignore it. “Aish, he just cut his own finger, guys. Don’t be panic.”

Only CL remains stayed with D.O and Kai, who are being the good sons. “Are you okay, babe?” asked her, worries clearly shown on her face. “Kyungsoo-ah, Jong In-ah, brings me the first aid kit. Do you have it?” Both of them nod and left in unison. Kris feels like he wants to burst in tears – not because of the pain, but how weak he is in front of CL. Seeing how caring she is towards him makes the unwanted tears fall down though he didn’t want to. It is the first time for him seeing Chaerin, not CL in front of him when she gently checks on his bleeding finger.

She was surprised when she heard sobbing sound came from Kris. “Shh..why are you crying? Is that really hurt?” She brushed away his teardrops and kisses his wounded finger. “Is it still hurt?” CL gasped when Kris suddenly pulled her in his embrace. “I love you, sunbaenim. Please don’t leave me.” She patted his back to calm him down. Her lips is flickering a smile with his confession. “I love you too. I don’t have the reason to leave you except if you keep calling me sunbaenim. That makes me feels old, you know. I’m younger than you, oppa.” Kris broke their hug, can’t believe of what he had heard.

“What did you say?” He asked her, to make sure that his ears doesn’t make mistake. “What?” She asked back. “No, what did you say just right now?” CL didn’t answer his question and just give him a sheepish smile. “I only say it once. If you’re lucky enough, you’ll hear it again later.” CL just sticks her tongue out, refusing to call him oppa once again. Kris just pouts his lips when he failed to make her calls him oppa. “Why are you being too cute like this? Don’t always be like that because I can’t promise to you that I can refrain myself from your temptation all the time.”

CL attempts to kiss him again but stopped when the two appeared with the first aid kit. She just sighed in disappointment. ‘Haish…why are these boys always appeared at the most ‘perfect’ time for me??’ Kris who already closed his eyes and expecting those sweet lips of her also let go a heavy sigh. ‘Why didn’t the two of you just vanish when I’m soooo ready to have her kiss????’

While on the other hand, the two clueless boys just handed the first aid kit to CL. “Thank you,” uttered CL with a big smile. Her disappointment is gone by looking their innocent face. They are too cute to be mad to.

“So, Kyungsoo-ah, Jong In-ah, do you want to help me to cook our breakfast?” she asked then while she aids Kris’ finger. “Of course we do, appa!” The duo is really excited to help her cooking in the kitchen. Not many can get the chance to cook in the same kitchen with CL. Oh, God. Talking about how much they admire 2NE1 and CL. They have to thank Kris later.

“How about me?” The confused Kris asked when CL didn’t include her in the helping list.

“You can sit at the table and enjoy my cooking show, arasseo? Breakfast isn’t hard to make though.” He nodded his head and just obeying her words.

‘No wonder she’s the Baddest Female. Even the not-so-obedient guys in Exo..ehem..including myself..just following her order. That D.O and Kai kid who doesn’t want to cook for their hyung suddenly entering the kitchen today? Unbelievable…’ Kris talks with himself while staring at his phone which he set CL’s photo as his wallpaper. ‘After this, I didn’t have to steal her photo from her Instagram account anymore when I can take the real one..huhuhu…’

“You’re being too creepy, hyung. Staring at her picture and smiling by yourself even though she’s in front of you now,” whispered Chanyeol who is come from nowhere to his side. “Shut up!” Kris retaliates back but Chanyeol just displaying a poker face to him.

More Exo members are coming to the kitchen as they smelled the delicious spaghetti sauce that CL made for their breakfast. As the assistant cooks, D.O and Kai amazed by her cooking skill. They cannot believe how this girl has so many talents. Kris is sure lucky to have her as his girl.

All of them already gathered in the kitchen and having their grand breakfast. They thank CL for preparing the delicious food and praise her for her impressive cooking which makes Kris really feel proud. They have never been this full since their trainee days.

“I will go back home after this.” This particular sentence from CL makes the whole kitchen goes silent. They didn’t want to part with her yet especially Kris. He didn’t have the chance to spend more time with her. “Can’t you stay for a couple hours more?” Kris pleaded and an echo of ‘yes’ filled the house.

“I would love to but my manager is already called me because I have to work on our upcoming album. I am really sorry that I can’t grant your request. Maybe next time, I promise.” She said while gathering her belongings, getting ready to go home. The truth is she also feels sad when she saw their gloomy faces when they send her to the door.

“We had so much fun with you. Hope you didn’t forget us here, appa.” They already used to call her ‘appa’ although she only spent a night with them. “Of course I will not forget you. Come here, give me a hug.”

Every of them had the goodbye hug with her and Kris is the last person that she approaches. “So, I will leave now. See you again later.” CL hugs the tall man tightly as their farewell bid. “Kiss me before you exit this door.” She’s a bit surprised by his sudden request but she managed to control her expression. “Are you sure? Can you handle it?”

“Yeah, 200% sure.” Kris tried to sound as confident as he can even he himself doesn’t sure though. “Okay.” CL agreed and leaning forward to kiss him. Kris also bends himself down a bit to match their height level and finally their lips met. Kris didn’t realize that he is going deeper in the kiss. CL just smirks in between of their lips when she feels that he pulled her closer to him. They’re too enjoying themselves and didn’t notice there are eleven pairs of eyes watching them. They eventually broke their kiss after they heard some squealing noise from the boys.

CL exited the door with a happy smile on her face while Kris is blushing hard, still dumbfounded by the long kiss. He didn’t believe that he made it. He is surrounded by the boys who are cheering for him because he managed to control himself just now.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Chen waved his hand in front of Kris because he didn’t move an inch and his eyes didn’t blinked even once. “Hyung!” He tried to call Kris once again but a few seconds later, he flopped hard on the floor. “Aish, this hyung. He did it again!” cried Suho who is now staring at the unconscious man.

“We shouldn’t have congratulated him.”

_______________________________________________________________________

Finally it's here...huhu...I'm sorry once again if it didn't met your expectation. Actually I want to make Kris to take the control at the end, but I like CL to take the lead more..huhu...or should I make a chaptered story bout this? *wrigling eyebrows* :-P