both weird

weird

yixing loves taking pictures but he didn't like having such huge lens camera. he would prefer his iPhone to take any sceneries he likes. 

Zhang Yixing. A young boy in the college. a normal young boy. Not a nerd nor a kingka. Just a normal perfect boy with flawless skin and a perfect dimples. He was loved by the students because of his perfection. But yeah. He's just a normal boy. 

Wu Yifan. Another young boy. A year older than Yixing. Just a normal boy. Not a nerd nor a kingka too. But he was well known in that college because of his perfect face. A manga-born-face. A perfect flaws. 

The two of them never really know each other existence.  Maybe for Yifan. But not for Yixing. Yes Yixing had feelings for Yifan since a year before. Yixing always admires Yifan from afar. He would stare the way Yifan walks, the way Yifan talks, the ways Yifan eats and of course the way Yifan laughs and smiles. He admires all of them.

One day, there was an event held at the college's hall. All of the students needs to gather at the hall. On coincidence, Yixing sits like seriously opposite of Yifan. Sure do. He stares Yifan all through the event. Suddenly, something clicks into his mind.

"a picture won't hurt right?" Yixing whispers to himself. Lucky him all of the student's attentions were on the performer at the stage. He took out his phone and clicks a picture of Yifan. 

"god damn it! this picture is so damn perfect! thanks to the perfect amount of sunlight ohmygod I could cry!!" Yixing almost saying that out loud but lucky him its just his heart screaming

Yixing admires the picture all day long. Grins seems like having a super-extra-glue pasted on Yixing face.

The next day was super damn nice. Uhm actually its just a normal day for everyone but Yixing seems so damn happy everytime he unlocked his phone. Yes he made Yifan picture as his lockscreen and also his homescreen. Yeah too happy. 

During the break, Yixing went to the restroom and smiled again as he unlocked his phone. He put his phone aside and wash his hands. Yeah he is some sort of dirt freak. He left the restroom and went to his class as usual.

And oh yeah. He left his phone at the restroom but he didn't realise it. 

 

 

Yifan's bestfriend, Junmyeon went to the restroom and saw that phone lying beside the sink. He took it. His intention was to return it to the owner so he unlocked the phone because just maybe he could know who the phone's owner is. 

He unlocked it and saw Yifan's picture. 

"ok this is funny. when did Yifan went here today? and since when he changed his phone and also his lockscreen?" Junmyeon felt curious but let it slips as he returns to his classroom and went to Yifan

"Fan, your phone. You left it in the restroom. Oh and btw, nice lockscreen. Perfect angle, enough sunlight and perfect flaws" Junmyeon praised his bestfriend

"What? I never-" Yifan felt so weird. Since when he left his phone? and what picture he was talking about?

"ahh ani Fan. I need to go. Bye!" Junmyeon left

Yifan unlocked the phone on his hand and saw the perfect picture of him sitting at the edge of the hall. Watching the most 'interesting' performance ever. 

He just knew who's phone is this.

 

The phone needs password to unlock. So he opened the camera. He took some selfies of himself and went to find the owner's. 

"Oh there he is" Yifan smiles wildly as he saw Yixing trying to searching for his phone. Yifan stares from afar. Took out Yixing's phone and snaps some pictures of Yixing stares at the thin air, seems lost in worries about his phone. 

"hello" Yifan slowly approach Yixing. Yixing jumps in suprise as he saw his crush walking towards him and saying hello to him. His legs feel wobbly. 

"um yeah hi" Yixing tries to not seems too obvious

"I believe this is your phone?" Yifan hands in Yixing's phone to Yixing and smirks

"What ohmygod! I.. should go" Yixing tries to cover his embarrassment

"ahh wait yixing! umm maybe you should take a look at my lockscreen too" Yifan chirps happily

"What? Why should I? ohmygod this is a misunderstanding. please forgive me. I didn't mean to take your picture quietly but-" Yixing said in one breath but was cut off by Yifan's lockscreen infront of his face

"See? We have something in common. So are we fair enough now?" Yifan showed his lockscreen which was Yixing's figure sitting in the middle of the college café doing his homeworks. 

Yixing was too shocked to react anything. He just couldn't believe this was happening. 

"Am I dreaming or what?  someone pinch me!" Yixing almost yelled

Yifan pinched Yixing slightly on the latter's cheek and the latter just smiled and said "so what now?" 

"Will you be mine?" Yifan said in low tone and smiled wildly as Yixing nods and hugged him.

 

 

Hmmm yeah weird omg. Im weird.  Hahaha so yeah. please leave a comment. Please. I need comments to improve my english and my writing skills. Thank you ♡

*this story isn't the real story i was planning to write. Just somehow the plots twisted very drastically. The description has nothing to do with this story actually if you guys are wondering. I'm sorry tho.