Carried away- literally

Diary of Loving My Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So..."

"So..." Tao whispered back.

"What were you doing in the hallway alone? It was 11pm at night and you knew better lights off could happen anytime." Chanyeol asked, confused.

Tao paused for a moment and his mind travelled back to the dreadful night.

From his diary...

to the door...

into the bathroom...

and then...

His thoughts were cut off as he heard a loud slap-like sound. Tao's eyes trailed the pretty palm that surprisingly managed to cause a stir.

And for sure, he could recognize the owner anywhere.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH MY BESTFRIEND!? STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" Baekhyun went for another swing, but failed as Yixing stopped him by getting hold of the latter's arms.

"I am so sorry in behalf of my bestfriend! I am so sorry Chanyeol-sshi! Tao, let's go." After umpteen times of bowing, Lay- with the other two being dragged behind- left the room in a hassle.

Dear Diary,

I guess Baek was just having one of his weekly moodswings. Xing and I were there everytime he cried over Chanyeol rejecting his love letter, and truth is we all know Baek still likes him, eventhough he may act as if he hates the latter.

About Sehun... would it be best if I just went back to my room and tell him that I did not mean to cockblo interfere in his steaming make out session with Yifan? Maybe it'd be best.

I wouldn't want to end up like Baek, would I? I managed to fetch my diary f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter