Prolog

Inevitable

“ KAZUKIIIII!!!!!!!!” a slender boy ran down the hall way, straight to a certain forty-something man.

 

The said-man stopped his track immediately as he looked back, slightly annoyed by the younger boy..

 

“ What did I tell you about calling my name if we’re in university area?” the man said with stern face.

 

Kitamura Kazuki a.k.a Kazuki or Kazu or Kazu-chan or Kitamura-sensei, 42 years old, single, a professor in Psychic Department in Teito University. His blood-type was A. He loved to read and mastered piano. Apparently, he never date anyone for last two decades even he has a good looking face and great body. Truth is he’s afraid of love since his first love, his first girlfriend ever named Fujiki Yuko passed away in a tragic way.

 

“ I’m sorry, Kitamura-sensei,” the boy pouted as his head hung low.

 

“ What are you doing here?” Kazuki asked, raising an eyebrow since the building of Psychic Department is miles away from Literature Department’s.

 

“ Uhm, well.. I just wanna see you~” the younger grinned.

 

Tamamori Yuta a.k.a Tama or Tama-chan or Yuta, 22 years old, single, a student in Teito University majoring literature. His blood-type was B. He loved Kitamura Kazuki and Kazuki Kitamura only! His dream is marrying to Kitamura Kazuki. That dream is even bigger than his dream to become a famous author. Apparently, he had been in love with Kazuki even since a long time ago. Truth is he and Fujiki Yuko, Kazuki’s late girlfriend, are the same person.

 

“ Geez. We’re neighbor, remember? I don’t even need to go out to see you,” the older retorted. The two lived next to each other since their house were side by side.

 

“ I can’t help it. I miss you, you know..”

 

“ Aish.. Whatever. I have a lecture. See you around,” with that, the professor left.

 

“ BYE BYE~ GANBATTE, KAZUKI~” Tama yelled as he waved to the older enthusiastically without even care about the others surround him.

 

Tama was five when they first met. Even since he was young, Tama has a cheerful and bubbly personality. He’s very active that he couldn’t stay still for more than ten minutes when he’s in kindergarten. That day was summer and Tama was playing tag with his siblings. They’re running around the yard, when Tama was nearly caught by his brother, he climbed the wall which separating his own house and his neighbor’s..

 

“ WAAA~~~” the boy lost his balance the moment he tried to jumped down. He closed his eyes tightly, waiting for a crash, but nothing came.

 

“ Eh?” the boy opened his eyes and realized that someone had caught his little body.

 

“ Nah, don’t jump accross the wall like that. It’s dangerous, you know..” the handsome guy in a plain white shirt who caught him said.

 

By the moment, Tama was so mesmerized as some pictures came to his mind like a video. The guy was together with a beautiful woman who magically have similar feature as Tama, they’re laughing together, playing around, and even kissing. The little boy was quiet for some time, and the moment he could grasp his own self, Tama was already fell for the older guy..

 

“ I wanna be your bride, Kazuki-san!” he blurted out.

 

“ EH?!” the guy’s eyes shot open, “ How did you know my name?” he asked with a puzzled face.

 

“ Hng? I d-don’t know.. I-I just k-know..”

 

It was just then, Tama realized that Fujiki Yuko was no other than himself in his previous life and from that day onwards, they grew together as he never forget to bother the older everyday..

 


 

So, here's the prolog~

How was it??

Let me know what you think by leaving me some comments, guys~

Do subcribe~

and if you enjoy my story, leave me some upvotes, too~

Tehee~

XDDDD