1-1

Longing
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi, finally I post this! Thank you so much for supporting me all this time. Well, enjoy reading!! I hope you like it :)

 

 

Taemin checks the clock on the table beside his bed. It's 11 PM already. He's so tired after practicing all day long for the upcoming concerts in South America. SHINee will be going to Mexico, Chile, and Argentina as part of their third concert tour 'SHINee WORLD III'. And they will be going to LA for LA K-Pop Festival. Yes, he'll be leaving Korea tomorrow for about 10 days with other SHINee members. Of course, he's very excited because it's SHINee's first ever solo concert in Latin America. But as he remember that he'll be so far away from Korea, he feels sad, because it means he'll be far away from his girlfriend, Son Naeun, too. He keep wondering what will it be like if he miss her so much while he's so far away. He surely knows that it'll be hard for communicating while they have 12 hours time zone difference.

The next thing he knows, he's already sent a message to Naeun

______________

Sent 11:10 PM

To : My Pabo NE

Naeun-ah, where are you? Did it go well? Your schedule?

______________

Feeling her phone vibrated, Naeun unlocks her phone and read a message from the one that she misses the most. She smiles. Although it's been more that 6 months since they're dating, receiveing such a simple message from Taemin Oppa still can makes her heart flutter. Then, she calls him right away without giving him a reply.

"Yoebeoseyo? Naeun-ah..."

"Taemin-Oppa..."

"Where are you? Did you arrive at your dorm?"

"Yes, I just arrived, How 'bout you, Oppa? Are you still practicing?"

"Ani... I have finished since half an hour ago. How's you day, Naeun-ah?"

"I had fun, but still, I think it'd be so much better if we could meet up."

"Aigoo... Uri Naeunnie has totally changed..."

"You're the one who teach me...huh?"

"Ahhh I wish I was there so I could hug you.. "

"Oh, by the way, Oppa..."

"Why?"

"Are you leaving this week?"

"Yes. I'm sorry I can't watch your comeback live as a support..."

"Nevermind, a lovely text will do..hehe don't forget to text me frequently, Oppa!"

"Of course! I'll miss you so much, Naeun-ah!"

"I'll miss you too, Oppa!"

"Naeun-ah, it's late already. Go get a rest."

"..but I still want to talk to you.."

"You need sleep, Naeun-ah, I don't want you to be sick while I'm away.."

"Arasso... Talk to you later... You have to get some rest too. Good night, Oppa! I love you!"

"Good night, Princess. I love you more!"

~

Time flies so fast. It has been a week since Taemin left Korea. Naeun has done her make up just now. She stares at her phone. She misses his boyfriend so much. Indeed. At this time, she can't just call him because she knows it's late at night in America and she doesn't want to bother him. She just reads their chat on text messaging since Taemin's departure last week. She smiles at how cute her boyfriend is.

"Naeun-ah, wait for me^^"

"Naeun-ah, are you having fun there? I'm having lots of fun here in Mexico, hyungs and I take lots of pics. After we go to Spain, we should go here too." 

"Don't forget to take your meal, Naeun-ah!"

"Wowwww I'm feeling so blessed to have a girlfriend who's as beatiful as a goddess. Your performance on Music Bank is really fascinating! I'm proud of you, Naeun-ah!"

"Ahhh how I wish you were on Bomi's place when it comes to the reff."

"I bet you're always thinking of me while performing Mr. Chu XD"

"Naeun-ah, help me! Key hyung & Jonghyun hyung can't stop teasing me because I always watch your performance whenever I have a break."

"Good morning, baby, good morning~ Have a good day, my princess!"

"Naeun-ah, you're so cruel! Your 'Chu~' pose makes my heart palpitates"

"Did you sleep well? Did you dream about me? ㅋㅋ "

"Naeun-ah, don't you miss me like I do?"

"Naeun-ah, what are you doing now? I miss hugging your tiny waist... I even miss smelling your hair..." 

 

Suddenly, some

Please log in to read the full chapter